UPSC CMS Online Application Form 2014
Candidates are required to apply online by using the link given below.
- Click Here to Apply Online
The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however. it due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another / multiple applications. then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants details, examination centre. photograph. signature. fee etc. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
All candidates, whether already in Government Service or Government owned industrial undertakings or other similar organisations or in private employment should submit their applications online direct to the Commission.
Persons already in Government service. whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work charged employees other than casual or daily rated employees or those serving under the Public Enterprises are however, required to submit an undertaking that they have informed in writing their Head of Department that they have applied for the Examination. Candidates should note that in case a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the candidates applying for appearing at the examination. their application shall be rejected, candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
NOTE 1 : While filling in his/her online application form. the candidate should carefully decide about his/her choice for the centre. If any candidate appears at a centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in his/her e-Admission Certificate. the papers of such a candidate will not be valued and his/her candidature will be liable to cancellation.
NOTE 2 : Incomplete or defective applications shall be summarily rejected. No representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances. Candidates are not required to submit hard copy of the application to the Commission at this stage.
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission viz. Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. if on verification at any time before or after the written Examination or lnterview/Personailty Test, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
Candidates are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the Commission soon after the declaration of the result of the written examination which is likely to be declared in the month of September – October 2014.
- Certificate oi Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age! fee concession. where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being physically handicapped (where applicable).
- Certificate of eligibility for grant of age relaxation for ad-hoc doctors of Ministry of Railways
Immediately after the declaration of the written results, successful candidates will be intimated by the Commission electronically and they shall be asked to submit Detailed Application Form (DAF) online. The successful candidates have to send the printout of this DAF with each page duly signed along with the attested copies of the above mentioned certificates to the Commission at that time. Originals will have to be produced at the time of interview. The interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically. If any of their claims is found to be incorrect. they may render themselves liable to disciplinary action by the Commission in terms of Rule 11 of the
Rules for the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2014
A candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:
- obtaining support for his candidature by any means. or
- impersonating, or
- procuring impersonation by any person. or
- submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with. or
- making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
- resorting to any other irregular or improper means in connection with hislher candidature for the examination. or
- using unfair means during the examination. or
- writing irrelevant matter. including obscene languages or pornographic matter. in the script (s). or
- misbehaving in any other manner in the examination hall. or
- harassing or doing bodily ham to the Staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examination. or
- being in possession of or using mobile phone. pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
- violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their e-Admission Certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
- attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses. may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution be liable.
- to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or
- to be debarred either permanently or for a specified period:-
- by the Commission from any examination or selection held by them;
- by the Central Government from any employment under them; and
- if he/she is already in service under Government to disciplinary action under the appropriate rules. Provided that no penalty under this rule shall be imposed except alter.
- giving the candidate an opportunity of making such representation. in writing as he/she may wish to make in that behalf; and
- taking the representation, if any, submitted by the candidate within the period allowed to him/her into consideration.
Last date for submission of applications : The Online Application can be filled upto 21st April, 2014 till 11.59 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
Candidates (Other then Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash. or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner/Jaipurlstete Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travanoore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Note: 1. Applicants who opt for ‘Pay by Cash mode. should print the system generated Payin slip during Part-ll registration and deposit the fee at the counter at SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by Cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.50 hours of 20.04.2014 l.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Pay-in-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter at S8i Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours at SBI Branch. ior reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in Slip. will have no other online option but to opt for online Debit / Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date I.e. till 23.59 hours of 21.04.2014 Note : 2. Candidates should note that payment oi examination lee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee mode (unless remission of fee is claimed) shall be summarily rejected.
Note 2 Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Note : 3. For the applicants in whose case payments details have not been received from the bank, they will be treated as fictitious payment cases and their applications will be rejected in the first instance. A list of all such applicants shall be made available on the Commission website within two weeks after the last day of submission of online application. The applicants shall be required to submit the proof oi their fee payment within 10 days from the date of such communication either by hand or by speed post to the Commission. On receipt of documentary proot. genuine fee payment cases will be considered and their applications will be revived. if they are otherwise eligible.
ALL FEMALE CANDIDATES AND CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SCHEDULED CASTE / SCHEDULED TRIBE / PHYSICALLY HANDICAPPED CATEGORIES ARE EXEMPTED FROM PAYMENT OF FEE. NO FEE EXEMPTION IS, HOWEVER, AVAILABLE TO OBC CANDIDATES AND THEY ARE REQUIRED TO PAY THE PRESCRIBED FEE IN FULL.
Physically handicapped persons are exempted from the payment of fee provided they are otherwise eligible for appointment to the Services/Posts to be filled on the results of this examination on the basis of the standards of medical fitness for these Services/Posts (including any concessions specifically extended to the physically handicapped). A physically handicapped candidate claiming age relaxation/fee concession will be required by the Commission to submit along with their detailed application form. a certified copy of the certificate from a Government Hospital/Medical Board in support of his/her claim for being physically handicapped.