HTET Admit Card 2015, also known as the hall ticket, Admit card of HTET 2015 is issued for eligible candidates who have submitted the application form of Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test. To appear in the HTET Level-3 (PGT) Re-Exam 2015, one must download and print the HTET 2015 Admit Card and carry it to the examination hall on the day of exam. Check here for the details of HTET exam pattern, exam schedule and other relevant details.
Latest – Instructions for Candidates appearing in HTET Level 3 has been issued. Check below
HTET Examination Pattern And Paper Pattern must be understood before appearing for the exam.
Candidates are requested to note that officially this exam has been notified as HTET 2014-15. However as the date of exam falls in 2015 and most candidates refer to this as HTET 2015; details given on this page mention the exam as HTET 2015. This has been done to avoid confusion for the candidates.
HTET Level 3 Admit Card 2015 – Available
Board of School Education, Haryana, Bhiwani will hold the Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test Level 3. The admit card of HTET Level 3 has been issued by the Board of School Education, Haryana. It must be noted that the hall tickets shall not be sent by post or any other means.
HTET Level-3 Exam will be held on 18 Jun 2016 from 2:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Admit Cards has been issued to all the eligible candidates.
Official website to download admit card is: www.htet.nic.in
Instructions to Candidates
- After downloading the HTET Level 3 Admit Card, candidates shall affix their passport sized photo as uploaded at the time of registration in the provided space in the Admit Card. It is mandatory to attest the photograph from any Gazetted Officer before appearing in the exam. Admit Card with affixed & attested photograph shall be required at the Exam Centre, those failing to produce the same shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Exam.
- The differently abled candidates, including blind and those who are unable to write with their own hands and using scribe may be given compensatory time of 50 minutes in each paper of HTET 2014-15.
- All other candidates with disability, including blind and those who are unable to write with their own hands and not availing the facility of scribe may also be allowed compensatory time of 50 minutes in each paper.
- The facility of scribe/amanuensis may be allowed to any examinee who has disability of 40% or more in visual impaired category or is unable to write with their own hands, if so desired by the examinee.
- The candidate may be permitted for opting his own scribe/amanuensis or may be provided by the Centre Superintendent on his/her request. Such candidates are advised to request the Centre Superintendent for amanuensis in writing latest by 15.06.2016, 5:00PM.
- There will be no criteria for educational qualification, age etc. for the scribe/amanuensis.
- Proper seating arrangements, preferably at ground floor should be made prior to the commencement of Examination to avoid confusion.
- The time of giving the question paper should be marked accurately and timely supply of question paper meant for visually impaired candidates should be ensured.
- There should also be flexibility in accommodating any change in scribe/reader/lab assistant in case of emergency.
Check complete Instructions for HTET Level 3 2015 Exam HERE – New!
HTET candidates of Karnal & Rewari (CBT to OMR mode)
To Check List of HTET Level-3 Candidates CBT to OMR Mode – Click Here
HTET Examination for level 3 (PGT) which was scheduled to be held on 20 Feb 2016 has been postponed.
|Level||Date of Exam||Time|
|Level – 3 (PGT)||18 Jun 2016||02:00 PM to 04:30 PM|
|Level – 1 (PRT)||15 Nov 2015 (Sunday)||10:30 AM to 01:00 PM|
|Level – 2 (TGT)||15 Nov 2015 (Sunday)||03:00 PM to 05:30 PM|
The Examination will be conducted in two modes. Computer Based Test (CBT) & Conventional Type (Pen-Paper Based).
Mode of Examination
- Candidates shall have choice to select the mode of examination only at the time of submission of application form online.
- In case, a candidate wants to apply for more than one level, he/she has to select only one mode of examination for all the levels.
- Make note that mode once selected, shall not be changed under any circumstances.
HTET Admit Card 2015 contain the following data.
- Details of candidate
- Roll number
- Examination venue details
- Examination date and timing
Discrepancy in HTET Admit Card 2015
After downloading admit card of HTET 2015, candidate must check that all the details mentioned in it are correct and verifiable. If there is any discrepancy (inconsistency / difference / contradiction) in the HTET 2015 admit card, such as in photograph or signature, candidate must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board and get it corrected.
Roll number not uploaded for HTET 2015 Admit Card
If the candidate’s roll number is not uploaded on the Board’s website at htet.nic.in, by this date (August 18, 2015), candidate must contact the Special Examination Branch of the Board between 09.00 AM to 05.00 PM at least two days prior to the date of exam.
Candidate must carry the following proofs while approaching the Special Examination Branch of the Board regarding roll number not uploaded for HTET Admit Card 2015.
- Photostat copy of the computer generated application form (confirmation page).
- Copy of payment challan in support of having deposited examination fee.
- Attested copy of certificate of having qualified secondary (class 10) examination.
- Two copies of photograph as uploaded in the application form.
Significance of the admit card of HTET 2015
- The details of examination venue allotted to the candidate, exact place and name of center, is mentioned in the HTET Admit Card 2015.
- Candidate must carry the HTET 2015 admit card to the examination hall in order to be allowed to appear in the exam.
- The examination center mentioned in the admit card of HTET 2015 is final and cannot be changed.
This page is being updated with details of HTET admit card.
If you have any queries regarding HTET Admit Card 2015 download at htet.nic.in, please ask in comments below.