JSSC Recruitment 2015 – Police Constable Competitive Examination – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission had published the notification of Jharkhand Police constable Recruitment 2015-16. This recruitment has released for filling up of total 7272 vacancies in Police Constable and Armed Police posts. The candidates who are interested to join in police department should apply for it. The applicants are informed that to must check the Jharkhand Police constable Recruitment official notification 2015-16 for eligibility conditions.
Schedule for JSSC Constable Main Exam 2015 – 16 is given below.
|Admit Card Availability||09 July 2016|
|Main Exam||25 Sep 2016|
Revised Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 7272
I. Police Constable (Home Guard & Other): 6422 posts
Name of the District:
- Ranchi: 658 posts
- Loherdaga: 154 posts
- Gumla: 165 posts
- Simdega: 277 posts
- Khunti: 135 posts
- Palamu: 533 posts
- Garhwa: 415 posts
- Latehar: 402 posts
- East Singhbhum: 512 posts
- West Singhbhum: 94 posts
- Saraikela: 206 posts
- Hazaribagh: 381 posts
- Giridih: 416 posts
- Koderma: 127 posts
- Chatra: 267 posts
- Ramgarh: 90 posts
- Bokaro: 276 posts
- Dhanbad: 544 posts
- Dumka: 97 posts
- Deoghar: 188 posts
- Pakur: 125 posts
- Sahebganj: 126 posts
- Godda: 141 posts
- Jamtara: 93 posts
II. Jharkhand Armed Police (Home Guard & Other): 850 posts
Physical & Medical Test – Result
Programme for Certificate Verification (Result of Physical & Medical Test) has been released. Below are the list of those candidates who have been called for document verification as per the given schedule.
- Check Roll No. Wise List – Palamu and Ranchi District Police
- Check Roll No. Wise List – Dhanbad District Police
- Check Roll No. Wise List – Garhwal District Police
- Check Roll No. Wise List – 04 to 11 Jan 2017
- Check Roll No. Wise List – 19 to 21 Dec 2016
- Check Roll No. Wise List – 16 & 17 Dec 2016
Click Here for District Wise and Category Wise Marks of Last Selected Candidate In Jharkhand Constable Competitive Exam-2015 (Main)
Click Here to check Score Card of Candidates For Jharkhand Constable Competitive Exam-2015 (Main)
Admit Card for Physical & Medical Test
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has issued the admit card for Physical & Medical Test of JSSC Recruitment 2015. Candidates can download the admit card for the same from the official website or by a direct link that is posted on this page below.
- Process is over…!!!
- झारखण्ड आरक्षी प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा – 2015 (मुख्य) से सम्बंधित जिन अभ्यार्थियों का चिकित्सीय जाँच दिनक – 26 Nov 2016 को नहीं हो पाया है , वे अपना चिकित्सीय जाँच दिनांक – 05 Dec 2016 को 11:00 बजे से पूर्वाहन से झा०सु०पु० – 1, रांची परिसर में स्थित भारति स्टेडियम (फुटबॉल मैदान) डोरंडा, रांची में उपस्थित होकर चिकित्सीय जाँच करा सकते है।
- झारखण्ड आरक्षी प्रतियोगिता परीक्षा – 2015 (मुख्य) से सम्बंधित सशस्त्र पुलिस बल के अभ्यर्थी जिनका – 26 Nov 2016 को निर्धारित चिकित्सालय जाँच नहीं हो पाया है, वे अपना चिकित्सीय जाँच दिनांक – 01 Dec 2016 को निर्धारित जाँच स्थल पर अध्यक्ष, चयन पर्षद के आदेश से करा सकते है।
JCCE-2015 (MAIN) List of Short listed candidates for Physical & Medical Test
- Click here for JCCE-2015 (MAIN) List of Short listed candidates for Physical & Medical Test.
Final Answer Key – Main Exam
Final Answer key of JSSC Recruitment 2015 Police Constable Competitive Examination has been published. Earlier exam was held on 25 Sep 2016. Now the final answer key for the same has been published by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can check their answer key from the link given below.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has released the Admit card for Main examination which is scheduled to be held on 25 Sep 2016. Candidates can download the same by entering ‘Application Number’ & Date of birth. The direct link to download the admit card is also provided below for the sake of candidates. Kindly go through the link provided below.
- Admit card process is over now…!!!
Preliminary Exam Result – Revised
JSSC has announced the result of written examination after the successful conduction of exam. Candidates are suggested to check their respective result here through the link provided below.
To Download JSSC Score Card 2015 – Click Here
JSSC Cut Off 2015
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has published the JSSC Cut Off 2016 on their official website. Candidates can check the cut off for main exam on the official website or on this page given below.
Final Answer key
Revised Answer key of JSSC Recruitment 2015 Police Constable Competitive Examination has been published. Earlier exam was held on 30 & 31 Jan 2016 into three parts. Now all the three parts answer key has been published by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can check their code wise answer key from the link given below.
The offline candidates who applied for JSSC Recruitment Test 2015 can download their admit card by entering “Application Number” and “Date of Birth” through the official website of JSSC i.e wwwjssc.in. The list of Offline candidates with their Application Number has been released by Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC), candidates can check the list from the link provided below.
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of 7272 Police Constable & Armed Police Vacancies by conducting Competitive Examination – 2015. Eligible candidates can apply online from 27-08-2015 to 25-10-2015. Candidates can deposit Examination fees till 30-10-2015, 05:00 PM. The selected candidate will be paid Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with Grade pay of Rs.2000/– per month.
- Application process is over now..!!
How to Apply
- Log on to www.jssc.in.
- Check ‘Jharkhand Police constable Recruitment notification 2015-16’.
- Click on ‘apply online’ to apply for Jharkhand Police constable Recruitment 2015-16.
- Fill the application form in given format.
- And then submit the application form.
- Take a print out of application form for further use.
- General candidates have to pay Rs.200/-.
- SC/ ST candidates have to pay Rs.50/-.
The candidate age should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 25 years.Age relaxations are applicable as per government rules.
- The applicant should have passed 10th class or its equivalent from Jharkhand State Educational Institution.
Selection process will be done in four different stages. Candidates must go through these four stages of selection process namely are:
- Preliminary Exam.
- Main Exam.
- Physical Test.
- Medical Test.
For complete Information Brochure – Click here