Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) conducts Combined Lower Subordinate Services Examination. This examination is conducted for recruitment of various posts in government sector in various departments. Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree of any recognized university or equivalent qualification to apply for this examination.
- Total Vacancy – 490
- General Recruitment – 470
- Special Recruitment – 20
Latest – Admit Card of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services 2015 for Main Examination is available for download.
Schedule for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services 2015 is given below.
|Last Date of Fee Deposition||29 Sep 2015|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||03 Oct 2015|
|Preliminary ExamInation Date||17 Jan 2016|
|Main ExamInation Date||24 Apr 2016|
Notice Regarding Main Examination
Examination District Choice for Mains Exam
Submission of Examination District Choice is allow to only those Candidates, who have been successfully cleared prelims. examination of Lower Prelims Examination 2015.
Last Dates for submitting Examination District Choice and Bank Transaction details updating are as follows:-
|Last Date of Examination District Choice||08 Mar 2016|
|Last Date of Fee Deposition||14 Mar 2016|
|Last Date of Bank Transaction Details Updating||17 Mar 2016|
Candidates who want to take part in UPPSC combined subordinate exam 2015 can apply online application for the exam from the link given below before the last date of application submission. In Online Application System, the candidates have to provide their Mobile No. in prescribed column failing which their Basic Registration shall not be completed. All relevant informations / instructions / OTP (One time password) shall be sent through SMS on that mobile.
- Application process is over now….!!!!
On-line application will be completed in three stages
First Stage : Basic Registration form is displayed on clicking the ‘Candidate Registration’ respective to Examination. After filling the Basic Registration form on clicking the ‘submit’ button, the registration of First stage shall be over. Thereafter ‘Candidate Registraion Acknowledgment’ shall be displayed which can be printed by Clicking the ‘Print’ Button.
Second Stage : There shall be two options for depositing the fees which are E-challan and I-collect, which can be deposited in State Bank of India or Punjab National Bank.
Third stage : After depositing the fee in the Bank, the candidates two day after, on the working day (after 2.00 pm) shall enter information On-line in the format, available on Commission’s website by clicking “Submit Application Form”. The photo and signature, duly scanned shall be uploaded also. The candidate should scan his photograph and signature in the prescribed size.
Candidates applying for UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2015 should meet the below eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University or institution. Candidates age should be between 21 years to 40 years as on 01-07-2015.
Educational Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognized University or institution.
Age : Between 21 years to 40 years as on 01.07.2015
Date, time and centre etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre allotted to them by the Commission to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. No change in centre/ venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard. Candidates can download their admit card through the link provided above.
UPPSC Prelims exam result has been released, candidates can check their UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Exam 2015 results at official website and here also through the link provided above.
Candidates would be selected based on their performance in the Combined Competitive Examination. The combined competitive examination will comprises of three successive stages (i). Preliminary Examination (Objective Type), (ii). Main Examination (Objective & Conventional) and (iii) Interview.
Preliminary Examination : The preliminary examination will consists of the one paper (General Studies) of which answer sheet shall be on OMR sheets. The prescribed time for paper is two hours and maximum marks for paper is 300 and number of questions will be 150.
Main (Written) Examination: The main examination will consists of two compulsory papers. First paper will consists of General Studies (Objective) and maximum marks 200, the time duration is 2 hours and number of question is 120. Second question paper (Conventional) will consists of General Hindi & Hindi essay, total marks 200 and time duration is 3 hours. This question paper will contain two parts first part General Hindi for 100 marks and second part Hindi Essay for 100 marks.
Interview: Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of main (written) examination. Candidate will have to fill up the prescribed application forms before the interview (viva voce test). Preferences for different posts will be take from the candidates at the time of interview which will be treated final.
Important Information about Main Examination and Interview
- Only such candidates will be admitted to the Main (written examination) who are declared successful in the Preliminary Examination for which the successful Candidates will have to fill another application form according to instruction of the Commission. And for this application the Examination fees for General, Other Backward Class and for Candidates of Other States is Rs. 200/-and Rs. 25/- as On-line Processing fees = Rs. 225/- and for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe Candidates the fees is Rs. 80/- and Rs. 25/- as On-line processing fees – Rs. 105/-only. The Candidates of Physically Handicapped category of U.P. are exempted from fees but they have to pay Rs. 25/- only as On-line Processing fees, but the candidates of D.F.F., Ex-Army Personnel and women of U.P. shall deposit their fees according to their original category.
- Candidates should carefully note that they will appear for the main examination against the same RollNo. allotted for the Preliminary Examination.
- Only such candidates will be called for interview who are declared successful on the basis of the main (written) examination. Candidates will have to fill up the prescribed application form before the Interview (viva-voce test).
- Preferences for different posts will be asked at the time of Interview which will be treated final and no change therein will be worthy of being admitted. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable.
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of Interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs. Two plain and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
- It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview who qualify on the basis of Main Examination under the provisions laid down in Service Rules for service of recruitment where Written Examination and Interview are indicated
Note: The candidates must enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for main examination. If they do not enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
For Complete detail of UPPSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services 2015 – Download Notification.