CISF(ACs) Ltd. Departmental Competitive Exam is conducted by UPSC. The UPSC Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination (LDCE) for filling vacancies of Assistant Commandants (AC Executive) is also known as UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2015.
UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2016
Central Industrial Security Force (AC) Limited Competitive Examination 2016 which was to be notified on 12 Dec 2015 is not being held for year 2016. As per the UPSC exam calendar it was supposed to held on 13 Mar 2016. This exam is canceled due to non-availability of vacancies as intimated by the ministry of Home Affairs.
UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2015
The CISF (AC) 2015 examination has been conducted on March 1, 2015 for candidates who had applied for the same, at various test centers in the country.
The UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE Answer Key 2015 is published here. Answer keys of CISF (AC) Limited Departmental Examination 2015 is provided along with question paper for candidates. The solved question papers will help candidates get an idea of how well they have performed in the exam. Answer keys of UPSC CISF (AC) 2015 set A, B, C, D are given here for reference.
Answer keys of UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2015 are given here after the exam. UPSC shall publish officially the final answer keys after some time. In the meantime candidates can refer here the unofficial answer keys to asses their performance.
The selection for CISF (AC) will be done in certain stages as explained below.
The written exam contains three parts.
- UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE GAI Answer Key is the Part A contains 75 questions on General Ability and Intelligence. This part is of 150 marks.
- Part B contains 75 questions on Professional Skills. This part is of 150 marks.
- Paper II is on essay, precis writing and comprehension. This paper is of 100 marks and of 2 hours duration.
CISF (AC) LDCE 2015 Exam Answer Key – Set B
|Question Number||Answer||Question Number||Answer|
Candidates who obtain minimum qualifying cut off marks in the UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2015 will be called for Physical Standards / Physical Efficiency Test and Medical Standards Test by CISF.
UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2015 examination has been held successfully by the Union Public Service Commission on 1st March, 2015. (Unofficial) Answer key of CISF 2015 are being published here.
Help us publish the answer keys quickly! Send us your question paper via email so that we can upload their answer keys soon.
- You can scan / take good quality photograph of the question paper and send it to us, so that the respective Set’s answer key can be published.
- Please mention the Set (A / B / C / D) in the email.
- Send your question paper to [email protected]
UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2015 question paper
- The UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE 2015 question paper is expected to have 150 questions.
- Each question is printed in both hindi and english. Each question is followed by four options (a, b, c, d) of which, only is most appropriate.
- Candidate must mark the correct answer in answer sheet.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- The test booklet consists of two parts. Part A deals with General Ability and Intelligence and consists of 75 questions.
- Part B deals wit Professional Skills and consists of 75 questions.
- All 150 questions are to be answered.
Essay Precis Writing and Comprehension
- Essay writing involves a question with usually two to three sub questions. Candidate has to write an essay on the topic / topics asked. Usually 40 marks are allotted to the essay writing in UPSC CISF (AC) LDCE exam.
- Precis writing involves writing the precis of a given passage. Generally the passage is asked to reduced to around one-third length. Around 20 marks are allotted to precis writing.
- The next two questions that follows is usually a passage containing some questions for which short and precise answers are to be mentioned. This too generally carries 20 x 2 marks.
Written exam of CISF(ACs) Ltd. Departmental Competitive Exam, 2015 held by UPSC on 01.03.2015, the candidates with the under mentioned roll numbers have qualified for Physical Efficiency and Medical Standards Tests. The candidature of all the candidates whose roll numbers are shown in the list is provisional.
Roll Number as per list enclosed.