PSCSCCE 2015 – The Punjab Public Service Commission has released the notification for recruitment to One hundred and One (101) posts to be filled through Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination [PSCSCCE] – 2015. This Exam is conducted in two stages : Preliminary Examination/ Main Examination. Candidates can check all the details like Application form, eligibility criteria, Selection procedure from this page given below.
Lastest – PPSC CS 2015 Mains and Physical Test Result has been announced. Check ‘Result’ link below.
PPSC CS 2015 Interview Schedule
All the candidates who have been short-listed for the interview for ibid examination are informed that the interviews are scheduled from 20 Jul 2016 to 08 Aug 2016. The detailed interview scheduled has been uploaded on the website of the Commission & also provided below for the candidates. It is further informed that the venue for the interview shall be the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala and the Reporting Time for the Candidates shall be 8.30 AM (Morning Session) and 1.30 PM (Afternoon session) . Late Comers shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Interview.
The interviews shall be conducted in two sessions i.e Morning session 9.30 AM to 1.30 PM ( 12 candidates ) and Afternoon Session 2.30 PM to 4.00 PM (08 candidates).
Candidates MUST bring the following documents ( in ORIGINAL) on the day of interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Degree and DMC Certificates ( All Sessions.)
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If applicable)
- If ESM, Certificate/documents mentioning the following: i) Date of Enrolment. ii) Date of Release/Discharge. iii) Reasons of Release/Discharge.
- Certificate of proof of age relaxation claim (If applicable).
- Certificate of proof of fee concession ( If applicable).
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Certificate of requisite experience.
- Duly filled Bio data sheet. The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website.
PPSC CS 2015 Physical Test
Notified on 05 July 2016:- With reference to the office public notice dated 4/7/2016 regarding Plan of Physical Test for ibid posts, it is informed that following amendments are made in the Annexure-A:
This is for the information of all concerned that the Physical test for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent of Jails Grade- II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails) will be conducted in the 12 – 13 Jul 2016 tentatively. The schedule has been provided below.
- List of candidates called for Physical Test – Click here
- Venue: Polo Ground, Upper Mall, Patiala.
- Date of Physical Test: 12 Jul 216 and 13 July 2016.
- Reporting Timings:
Morning Session: 5:30 AM
Evening Session: 4:00 PM
The parameters of the physical test as per advertisement are as under.
- The candidates have to mandatorily qualify the Physical Test event mentioned at Sr.No.1 in the table above. In addition, the candidates have to qualify any two physical test events of the three physical test events mentioned at Sr. No. 2,3 and 4 in the table above.
- The provisions regarding Physical Measurements are the same as per Punjab Police Rules i.e
- For Men: Height of 5 feet and 7 inches and normal Chest measurement of 33 inch with expansion of 1.5 inches
- For Women: Height of 5 feet and 3 inches
Check complete details about the PPSC 2015 Physical Test HERE
PPSC CS Mains 2015
Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination 2015 has been conducted from 05 Mar 2016 onwards as per the schedule given below :-
PSCSCC 2015 Mains
PPSC CS 2015 Mains Exam Pattern
PPSC CS 2015 Application Form for Mains
- Application process is over now..!!
Qualified candidates who are shortlisted in Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive (Prelims) Examination 2015 may apply online as per the schedule given below.
- Last date for Filling Application Form 29 Jan 2016 by 23.59hrs
- Last Date for Submitting the Hard Copy of the Application Form along with self attested copies of the certificates and Challan Form 05 Feb 2016 by 17.00hrs
The candidates can only apply by filling Online Application Form, a link of which is available on the website of the Punjab Public Service Commission http://ppsc.gov.in or given below on this page. Candidates can also edit their application form through the link provided below. Before going to apply, candidates must read the guidelines to fill the application form.
How to Apply Online / Edit Application
- Go to http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
- Click on “Apply for the Post” link given in the left sidebar.
- Click on “Apply/View” link shown in orange color for Advertisement Number 201550
- A new page will open with details of Mains examination.
- Scroll down till end and click on “APPLY Online” or “EDIT APPLICATION” link
Application Form will appear on the screen, follow the instructions to fill and submit the Online Application Form.
Instructions for Selected Candidates for PCS Main Examination.
- Select PCS Main Examination Advertisement Name and Post.
- Selected Candidates for PCS Main Examination have to enter their PCS Preliminary Registration Number.
- Enter your PCS Preliminary Password in Password box.
- Password will be encrypted if you leave the box.
- If You want to change the password, completely remove and type again.
- Captcha needs to be entered as shown in figure and is not Case Sensitive.
- Don’t Refresh or Press Back Button.
PPSC CS Prelims 2015
Schedule of PSCSCCE 2015 is given below.
|Last date for online registration||05 Oct 2015|
|Last date for depositing the application fess||12 Oct 2015|
|Exam Date – Preliminary||12 Dec 2015|
|Result of Preliminary Exam||07 Jan 2016|
Final Answer Key
PPSC Civil Services Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination was conducted on 12 Dec 2015 and now Punjab Public Service Commission has released the Final Answer Key and Question Booklet for the same. Candidates can check the Final Answer key and question booklet from the link provided below.
Paper 1 – (Gen. Studies)
Paper 2 – (CSAT)
The candidate should possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institution. Provided that the candidate may be permitted to take Preliminary Competitive Examination while studying for his degree. However, the candidate shall be required to produce proof of passing the degree course for being eligible to take the Main Competitive Examination during that year.
The Candidates must have passed Punjabi of matric or its equivalent standard as on the last date of receipt of Online application Form i.e. 5th October, 2015.
Age Limit : The candidate should have attained the age of 21 years but should not be older than 37 years as on 1st January 2015.
For any query regarding advertisement –
For any query regarding application form –
For detailed Information, the candidate may visit – http://ppsc.gov.in