DMRC Recruitment 2015 for Civil Assistant Manager & Junior Engineer – Delhi Metro Rail Corporation invites applications from young, experienced, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality, having relevant eligibility, for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil) & Junior Engineer (Civil) in DMRC on Contract Basis for its Consultancy Wing for a period of 4 (Four) years, to be posted anywhere outside Delhi/NCR like Nagpur, Pune, Lucknow, Vijayawada, Kochi, Jaipur, Ahmedabad, etc.
Schedule for DMRC Recruitment 2015 for Civil Assistant Manager & Junior Engineer is given below.
|Last date for Online registration||24.08.2015 (1800 hrs)|
|Application fee to be paid between||From 25.08.2015 to 23.09.2015|
|Last date to generate Bank Challan||20.09.2015 (23:59 hrs)|
|Last date for submission of online applications||20.09.2015 (23:59 hrs)|
|Last date for registration of online applications (for confirming payment status)||23.09.2015 (23:59 hrs.)|
Note: Please retain the print out of the registration slip and bank challan with you for future references. Please do not send hard copy of the registration slip or any documents to the office of DMRC.
DMRC Recruitment 2015 Interview Result
After the successful conduction of Interview round the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates for Document Verification & Medical Examination for the post of Asstt. Manager/Civil (E01) has been released by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Candidates must report as per the schedule mentioned below for Document Verification & Medical Examination. List of shortlisted candidates and Date of Document verification and reporting for medical examination can be checked from the link provided below.
- Check List of Shortlisted Candidates
Report at : – Metro Bhawan (Auditorium Ground Floor), Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001.
Post Code & Name : – Asstt. Manager /Civil (E01) (on contract basis)
Reporting Time : – 10:00 AM
No. of candidates called:– 31 (including Reserved communities)
After the successful conduction of Interview round the list of provisionally shortlisted candidates for Document Verification & Medical Examination for the post Jr. Engineer (Civil)(NE01) has been released by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation. Candidates must report as per the schedule mentioned below for Document Verification & Medical Examination. List of shortlisted candidates and Date of Document verification and reporting for medical examination can be checked from the link provided below.
- Check List of Shortlisted Candidates
Report at : – Metro Bhawan (Auditorium Ground Floor), Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001.
Post Code & Name : – Jr. Engineer/Civil (NE01) (on contract basis)
Reporting Time : – 10:00 AM
No. of candidates called:– 100 (Including reserved communities)
DMRC Recruitment 2015 Result
Assistant Manager Result
The Result of Written Test for the post of Assistant Manager (Civil -E01) (DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 71 & 72) was announced on 15th December 2015.
95 no. of candidates, bearing following Roll nos. (not in merit order) have qualified for GD/ Interview for the post of Asstt. Manager/ Civil (on contract basis for 4 years) (Post code:-E01) for DMRC’s Project for Vijayawada Metro / Mumbai Metro etc., the written test of which was held by DMRC on 15.11.2015, in response to its vacancy notification No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72), Dated: 24/08/2015.
DMRC Recruitment 2015 Result for Assistant Engineer is given below Roll Number Wise
Junior Engineer Result
The Result of Written Test for the post of Junior Engineer (Civil-NE01) (DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 71 & 72) was announced on 30th November 2015.
299 candidates, bearing following Roll nos. (not in merit order) have qualified for Interview for the post of Junior Engineer/Civil (NE01) on contract basis for a period of 4 years for DMRC’s Project for Vijayawada Metro / Mumbai Metro etc., the written test of which was held by DMRC on 01.11.2015, in response to its vacancy notification No. DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72), Dated: 24/08/2015.
DMRC Recruitment 2015 Result for Junior Engineer is given below Roll Number Wise
Question Paper & Answer Key
Civil Junior Engineer
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has released the answer key of written examination of Junior Engineer (Civil) which was held on 1st November, 2015. Candidates can check the question paper and answer keys from the links, which are given below.
Admit card process is over now…!!!!
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has issued the Admit card for written examination of Assistant Manager (Civil) from 2nd Nov 2015. The eligible candidates, whose application are available on the Master list can download the admit card through DMRC’s website at www.delhimetrorail.com or admit card can also be downloaded from the direct link provided below.
Following is the tentative schedule for the written examination and result declaration of DMRC Civil Assistant Manager & Junior Engineer.
- Admit card shall be available only on our website (15 days prior to the date of Examination). Candidates are requested to download their admit card in color format only from our website only, No separate admit card shall be dispatched through post.
- Candidates are requested to visit this website regularly for latest updates.
- Discrepancies, if any regarding the Admit Card should be reported by email on [email protected]
Application process is over now….!!!!
Fee : UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
Note : Application fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before applying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to apply
- Candidates are required to apply online through the official website at www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/ her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first to required to go the DMRC‟s website at www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titles “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)”.
- Candidates are required to click the link “generation of the Bank Challan” (fee payment voucher) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of birth, Mobile no and Amount.
- A Bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
- The Bank Challan will be generated only up to 20/09/2015 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
- The system generated Bank Challan will be in triplicate (1st Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd Copy Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank Of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
- For payment of fees, candidates has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with the a unique „Bank Reference Number” in triplicate (1st 4 Copy – Bank Copy, 2nd Copy-Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd Copy-DMRC‟s copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com
- The system generated challan printed from the DMRC’s website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
- On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidates Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the Bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain (i) SBI Journal Number (ii) Branch name (iii) Branch Code No. (iv) Date of deposit (v) Amount.
- DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
- Application fee is to be paid between 25/08/15 to 23/09/15 only.
- Demand Drafts, cheques, money orders, Postal Orders, pay orders, Bankers Cheques, postal stamps, etc, will not be accepted towards application fee.
- Candidates are now ready to apply online, only after a minimum of two working dates of depositing the fee in the bank, by re-visiting the career link i.e., “DMRC/PERS/22/HR/2015 (71) & (72)” on DMRC‟s website at www.delhimetrorail.com and by going to sub link titles “Apply Online” and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
- The online registration will remain active from 18.00 hrs of 24/08/15 to 23.59 hrs of 23/09/15 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
- Kindly select the post applied for and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the application filled in by the candidates before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
- Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of GATE-2014 or 2015 Score card, passport colour photo, signature scan copy, prescribed qualification/mark sheet, OBC/SC/ST certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in pdf files only.
- Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number your basic details like name, category and post applied for.
For Assistant Manager (Civil) : GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014 or 2015. Candidates should have secured minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in B.E. / B.Tech (Civil) from a Govt. recognized University / Institute, with a valid GATE Score in 2014 or 2015 Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is required.
For Junior Engineer : Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering from recognized Institutes or equivalent. Knowledge of speaking and writing of English is a required.
As prescribed above, candidates who are appearing for the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but are not informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation , if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility examination on the date of Group Discussion/Interview, which is likely to be held or declared tentatively in October/November 2015. The proof of passing a result should have been declared in public domain through newspaper/ website etc.
The selection methodology for Assistant Manager (Civil) – will comprise of a three-stage process Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in the respective category.
The selection methodology for Junior Engineer (Civil) – will comprise of a two-stage process Written Test (two papers) and Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in the respective category.
All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by DMRC for respective post. Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by DMRC, however in case candidate seeks extension for joining, then the second time, if need so arises, the expenditure of Test/s will be borne by the candidate himself or herself. Candidates having undergone LASIK surgery are not eligible for any post. The selection process will judge various facets of Knowledge, Comprehension, Skill, Aptitude and Physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical Examination) before being adjudged suitable for selection. The Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and the decision of the Corporation will be final on this issue. The Dates of Written Examination, Result of Written Examination and all the recruitment related information shall be available only on website https://www.delhimetrorail.com and the candidates should remain in constant touch with it.
The Written test is comprise of two papers Paper I and Paper II to be held on the same day at the same centre.
Paper I – It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English) on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and Knowledge of the Discipline/Trade. There will be a total of 120 question each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking, for every wrong answer one third (1 /3) mark will be deducted. The Paper I duration will be 90 minutes.
Paper II – It will consist of multiple choice objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking, for every wrong answer one third (1 /3) mark will be deducted. The Paper II duration will be 45 minutes.
Candidates who qualify paper I and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration as decided by DMRC, will only be evaluated for Paper II. The successful candidates based on the written test (Paper I & II put together) shall be called for Group Discussion/Interview Test at Delhi NCR.
For Assistant Manager (Civil) : Candidate having valid GATE 2014 or 2015 score in Civil will only be called for written test and subsequent for Group Discussion/Interview. Only Gate 2014 or 2015 score is valid for this recruitment process. The score is valid only if the candidate obtains more than or equal to the qualifying marks as fixed for the above paper by GATE 2014 or 2015. The qualifying marks for GATE 2014 or 2015 examination shall be as per the criteria adopted by conducting authority of GATE 2014 or 2015 Examination.
Note : The candidate for all posts (all categories) to be called for Group Discussion/Interview as the case may be, at Delhi and shall be paid to and fro sleeper class railway fare for journey by the shortest route between railway station nearest to hometown and Delhi. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written examination.
Concession & Relaxations
- Upper Age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (of central list) (Formats are available on DMRC website for reserved posts).
- Upper Age relaxation for candidates belonging to Jammu and Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be length of service +3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence/Govt of India.
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen, wherever applicable, shall be treated as horizontal reservation, i.e reservation to Ex-servicemen belonging to any category (UR/SC/ST/OBC) will be adjusted within in the category to which the selected Ex-Serviceman candidate belongs.
- Existing DMRC employees who have completed at least 3 years/5 years continuous service in DMRC as on 01/07/2015, will be given age relaxation to the extent of 3 years/5 years as on the date of reckoning of age limit for i.e 01/07/2015 for posts in non-executive Cadre and Executive cadre respectively i.e 3 years upper age relaxation for non-executive posts & 5 years upper age relaxation for executive posts.
The candidates selected for post of Assistant Manager (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Civil) will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 1,50,000/- & Rs. 75,000/- respectively & Cost of training along with applicable service tax to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidates will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the selection panel is for two years from the date f its approval.
- The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt Dept/PSU/Autonomous Body Must produce “NOC” from the present employer on the date of Interview /Medical.
- Community/Caste certificate in Central formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc, with the registration slip. (All these formats are available on DMRC‟s website at www.delhimetrorail.com). No other format will be acceptable.
- A candidate who claims to belong to one of the other backward classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt, in their O.M. No- 36012/22/93-Estt (SC) dated 08.09.93. OBC certificate should be current & issues within one year of the closing date of the application.
- Candidates should keep sufficient number of same Photographs in serve for future use, which they are using in the registration slip.
- Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
- DMRC reserve the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each components of selection for all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC‟s website DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written tests, schedule of Interview/GD/Skill test, standards of Vision for medical tests etc. The eligible candidates, whose application are available on the Master list may download the admit card through DMRC‟s website as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC‟s website in advance.
- The issue of an Admit card or result notification to appear in the Written test/skill Test/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidates eligibility. Candidature will be purely on provisional subject to eligibility and other verification before or after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirement will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in Written test/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
- Bringing mobile phone/communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed Guilty of Misconduct & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
For complete details Official Advertisement – Click here