Coal India Limited MT Recruitment Through GATE 2015 – Candidates who appear in GATE 2015 and fulfill eligibility conditions for the post, are invited for CIL recruitment 2015 through GATE exam. Coal India Limited (CIL) has decided to recruit Management Trainees for 2015-2016 recruitment. The candidates can apply through their GATE scores. The CIL application form for recruitment 2015 needs to be filled online. Registration portal will open in December. Interested candidates will have a 30 days window to submit their filled in forms.
Applicants interested in joining us as Management Trainees in 2015-16 are required to appear for GATE-2015 test.
GATE 2015 is the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering being conducted by IITs and IISc. Please log into GATE 2015 website gate.iitk.ac.in for complete details.
Start date of GATE 2015 online registration is 1 September 201 4 and closing date is 1 October 2014.
The Disciplines and relevant GATE paper codes are specified below.
Eligibility criteria as follows:
|Mechanical||Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Eng.) in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Eng.) in Electrical Engineering|
|Geology||Minimum 60% marks in M.Sc/M.Tech in Geology|
|Mining||Minimum 60% marks in BE/B.Tech/AMIE/B.Sc(Eng.) in Mining Engineering|
Procedure of recruitment through GATE 2015 in CIL.
- The shortlisting of candidates for interview will be based on marks and scores of GATE 2015.
- Interested candidates have to apply online at CIL recruitment at www.coalindia.in after obtaining the GATE 2015 registration number.
Schedule of CIL MT Recruitment 2015 through GATE scores.
- Tentative date of Opening of CIL registration portal: Last week of December 2014
- Tentative date of closing of CIL registration : 30 days from the opening of online portal.
- The above minimum marks are for Unreserved & OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category candidates. For SC/ST & Persons with disability(Minimum 40% disability), 5% relaxation is given in minimum marks.
- The BE/BTech/MSc/MTech must be from recognized University/Institutes recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India and should be regular/full time course.
- The detailed advertisement will be hosted in our website in due course of time.
COAL INDIA LIMITED is a Schedule A Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking under Ministry of Coal, Government of India. It is the single largest coal producing company in the world and the largest corporate employer with approx. 3.42 Iakh employees, contributing around 81% of the total coal production in India. We produce non-coking coal and coking coal of various grades for diverse applications. It operates 471 mines in 21 major coalfields across eight states in India (West Bengal, Jharkhand, Orissa, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Uttar Pradesh, Assam). In the financial Year 2013-14 we produced 471.581 MTs of coal.
Detailed notification for Coal India Limited MT Recruitment Through GATE 2015.