SBI Associate Bank PO Application Form 2014 – Apply for the SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment 2014. Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for. The Bank would admit to the written test all the candidates applying for the posts with the requisite fee on the basis of the information furnished in the online application form for SBI Associate Bank PO Recruitment 2014, and shall determine their eligibility only at the time of interview.
APPLICATION FEE AND INTIMATION CHARGES : (Non Refundable) for SBI Associate Bank PO Application Form 2014 are as follows.
|1.||SC / ST / PWD||Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||All others||Rs. 500/- (App. fee and intimation charges)|
Guidelines for SBI PO Application Form 2014 for Associate Bank
Candidates will be required to register themselves online first through Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. After which candidates are required to pay the requisite application fee through one of the following modes:
(i) Offline mode : The system will generate a cash voucher/ challan form pre-printed with the candidate’s details which will be required to be presented at any State Bank of India branch counter with the requisite fee. On payment of the requisite fee through computer generated challan form, registration of the online application will be complete.
(ii) Online mode : The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/Internet Banking.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
Candidates should have valid email ID which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/her in getting call letter/interview advices etc. by email.
OPTION- I : PAYMENT OF FEE (OFFLINE)
- Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature as detailed under guidelines for scanning the photograph and signature.
- Candidates to visit Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Careers with us’.
- Fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data. In the event of candidate not able to fill the data in one go, he can save the data already entered. When the data is saved, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved data using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should submit the data and take a printout of the system generated fee payment challan immediately. No change /edit will be allowed thereafter. The registration at this stage is provisional.
- Fee Payment: Fee will be accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days at any branch of State Bank of India. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. Once fee is paid, the registration process is completed.
- Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after three working days from the date of payment of fees. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number/ email address to receive the registration confirmation.
- Three days after fee payment, candidates will also have a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details. The printout of the application form and fee receipt should be retained with the candidate for their reference.
OPTION- II: PAYMENT OF FEES : [ONLINE]
FOLLOW STEPS i) to iii) GIVEN UNDER OPTION-I ABOVE. No fee payment challan will be generated. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway available thereat.
- After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form, candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the application, following the instructions available on the screen. No change/edit will be allowed thereafter.
- The payment can be made by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
- On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt and application form with the data entered by the candidate will be generated; which may be printed for record. The printout of the application form is not to be sent to the Bank.
- If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please register again and make payment online.
- There is also a provision to reprint the e-Receipt and Application form containing fee details, at later stage.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING THE PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE
Before applying online a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her photograph and signature as per the specifications given in Annexture-I.
Online application will not be registered unless candidates upload photo and signature as specified.
- In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate’s application may be rejected.
- In case the photograph or signature is unclear, the candidate may edit his application and re-upload his photograph or signature.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application form after submitting the application.
To apply, please visit www.sbi.co.in.