FCI Recruitment 2015 – The Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, intends to recruit Assistant General Manager (General Administration, Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer for manning Category- I posts. Only online applications are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age and experience etc. for the posts indicated below.
Schedule for FCI Recruitment 2015 (Adv No 5/2015 FCI Category I) is given below.
|Online registration start from||14.07.2015|
|Last date of online registration||14.08.2015|
Date of Written Test will be announced later.
Candidates can apply only for any one of the post code A, B, C and D mention above in table. If it is found at any stage that a candidate has applied for multiple Post Code his/her candidature shall be summarily cancelled. No other Qualification and experience other than expressly mentioned in the Qualification and experience Criteria would be accepted.
For Assistant General Manager (General Administration) (Post Code: A)
- Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institutes recognized by Central Govt. (or body authorised by it) with minimum 55% marks; or
- ACA / AICWA / ACS; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law, or 5 years Integrated Course in Law, from recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
Note : In case of SC/ST/PH candidates, the minimum percentage of marks shall be 50% instead of 55%.
For Assistant General Manager (Accounts) (Post Code: B)
Associate membership of
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India ; or
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
For Assistant General Manager (Law) (Post Code: C)
- Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute; and
Experience : Minimum 5 years’ experience as a practicing Lawyer in Civil matters representing his clients in at least 3 cases in every year or 5 years’ experience as a Law Officer in Central Government/ State Government/ Central Government PSU/ State Government PSU in the IDA scale of Rs.16400- 40500 or CDA scale of Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay 5400) (or corresponding in pre-revised scales).
- OTE: 1. Combination of experience as Lawyer and Law officer is permitted for determining the eligibility.
- The experience as Lawyer is to be evidenced by Enrolment Certificate as an Advocate along with certified copies of Vakalatnama filed by the candidate in at least 3 cases in each year of the qualifying experience.
- Candidates working as Law Officer are required to furnish certificate of experience alongwith Pay Scale specifying the Basic pay in the service in Central Government/ State Government/ Central Government PSU/ State Government PSU for the relevant period, apart from proof of Educational qualification, age etc.
For Medical Officer (Post Code: D)
M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory Surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year).
Experience: 3 years experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization. Experience as House Surgeon/Resident Doctor while pursuing MD Course would reckon as experience provided it is acquired after completing Internship.
- Candidates are required to submit the online application form only once.
- If the qualification possessed by the candidate is equivalent, then the equivalency certificate by the relevant authority must be in possession of the candidate on or before 14.08.2015, which is required to be sent / uploaded along with other essential enclosures in case of their shortlisting on the basis of the Written Test at the designated Address /website which shall be informed / notified through the designated website (www.fcijobsportal.com).
- No printed / hard copy of the filled Application Form or any other supporting documents is to be sent before shortlisting based on Written Test unless asked to submit specifically.
Reservation and Relaxations
- The prescribed qualifications, experience and the age limit shall be reckoned as on 01/08/2015. The maximum age limit can be relaxed by 5 years in case of SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- There will not be any upper age limit in case of departmental (FCI) employee.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PWD / PH candidates, 15 years for PWD / PH candidates belonging to SC/ST and 13 yrs for PWD / PH candidates belonging to OBC.
- The aforesaid reservation is not applicable to OBC candidates falling within the creamy layer.
- Age is additionally relaxable by 5 years for those applicants who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989. Any applicant intending to avail the relaxation under this category shall have to submit a certificate from the District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction she/he had ordinarily resided or any other authority designated in this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect that she/he had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.
- The Ex-Servicemen and Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs) or Short-Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least five years military services as on 01st August, 2015 and have been released :-
(i) On completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from 01st August, 2015) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency; or
(ii) On account of physical disability attributable to military service or on invalidment, shall be allowed maximum relaxation of five years in the upper age limit.
- SC, ST, OBC and PWD (PH) candidates, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, alongwith candidates belonging to other communities, will not be adjusted against the reserved share of vacancies. Such SC, ST, OBC and PWD (PH) candidates will be accommodated against the general/unreserved vacancies in the post as per their position in the overall Merit List or vacancies earmarked for their category, whichever is advantageous to them. The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SCs, STs, OBCs, and PWD (PH) candidates who are lower in merit than the last general candidate on merit list of unreserved category but otherwise found suitable for appointment by relaxed standard.
A person with physical disability (OH/HH/VH) who qualifies the examination under General standards can be appointed against an unreserved vacancy provided the post is identified suitable for person with disability of relevant category.
The selection process will be consisting of Written Test (WT) and Interview (I).
- The Written Test for Assistant General Manager (General Administration) will consist of 250 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs.
- The Written Test for Assistant General Manager (Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer will consist of 250 multiple choice questions on General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical Ability, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs and relevant technical discipline. Majority of the question for Assistant General Manager (Accounts, Law) and Medical Officer will be from the relevant technical discipline.
- The duration of Written Test is 3:00 Hrs. On qualifying the Written Test, the Interview will be held for short-listed candidates. The weightage assigned to Written Test & Interview will be in the ratio of 87.5:12.5, respectively.
Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Written Test for unreserved categories and 45% marks for all reserved categories including Persons with Disabilities. The number of candidates to be called for Interview shall generally be five times and minimum three times the number of vacancies on the basis of merit in the Written Test from amongst the qualified candidates cadre wise / category wise. A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be eligible for the selection.
For complete information of FCI Recruitment 2015 – Download Adv No 5/2015 FCI Category I