West Bengal Health Staff Nurse (Grade II) Recruitment 2016 – Online applications has released from Indian Citizen and such other national as declared eligible by Government of India for recruitment to the 6368 posts to Staff Nurse, Grade II in the cadre of West Bengal Nursing Service under Healther & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Candidates can check the complete detail of West Bengal Health Staff Nurse (Grade II) Recruitment 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 7100/- — Rs. 37600/-, [PB 3 , Grade Pay – Rs. 3600/-]. Other allowances will also be admissible as per existing Government rules.
West Bengal Health Staff Nurse (Grade II) Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply online for Staff Nurse (Grade II) from the official website wbhrb.eadmissions.net as per schedule. Only Female candidates are eligible. A candidates should verify from the notifid rules that she is eligible. The condition prescribed cannot be relaxed. The recruitment will be made by selection but where a large number of applications are received, as a result of Advertisement, the Board may, for the purpose of short-listing, hold a preliminary examination.
Schedule for the West Bengal Health Staff Nurse (Grade II) Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Online registration starts from||08 Feb 2016|
|Last date for online registration||17 Feb 2016|
|Payment of Fee at Bank Branches (Offline)||09 Feb 2016|
|Last date for Payment of fees||24 Feb 2016|
|Last date of full submission of form||26 Feb 2016|
To Download Interview Call Letter – Click Here
WB Health Staff Nurse (Grade II) Recruitment Application Form 2016
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online for the post of Staff Nurse (Grade II) as per specified date mention from the official website wbhrb.eadmissions.net or www.wbhrb.in. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before going online registration. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Application process is over now…!!!
Candidates must submit the application fee amounting to Rs. 160/- (Rupees One hundred sixty only) through Bank Counter in any branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS ( Govt. Receipt Portal System ), Govt. of West Bengal through duplicate challan, as generated after filling up the online registration Form with basic informations. Govt. Receipt Head of Account is ‘ 0051-00-104-002-16’.
No application will be considered unless accompanied with the requisite application fee excepting Candidates belonging to SC/ST category of West Bengal and persons with disabilities specified under disabilities rule, 1999 (certificates obtained before the Advertisement date) who do not require to pay any fee. Such exemption of fee is, however, not applicable to any OBC (category A or B) candidate.
Step by Step Instruction for filling Online Application
- Click on Apply online link from above or Visit website www.wbhrb.in
- If candidates go through official website candidates have to click on “Recruitment for the Post of Staff Nurse” Cadre of the West Bengal General Service under Health & Family Welfare Department. Government of West Bengal under the headingRecruitment or click on online application ticker.
- Find the link Online application to fill up the application form online and click on it.
- Already registered candidates just need to “Sign In” by using their application no. and password sent to their E-mail id / mobile no.
- The candidates must fill up the application form as per the guidelines and information sought. The candidates should check the same and proceed accordingly to avoid committing mistakes.
- The candidates need to fill up to all required information in “First Screen” tab and click on “SUBMIT” to move next screen.
- Next UR/OBC candidates are directed to proceed to GRIPS Portal for Fees Payment and proceed to Bank to make the payment Offline/Online. SC/ST/PH candidates can proceed to fill up the next Stage of online application form.
- Fill up to all required information and click on “Save & Submit” and take print out of Govt. challan. where applicable. Kindly note taking print out of challan is required for
- For UR/OBC candidates Login ID/Application No and Password shall be sent to them by E-Mail and SMS after First Screen data submission. SC/ST/PH candidates shall receive their Application No and Password after Final Submission of the Online Form.
- Once the Bank Challan with fees is deposited by offline mode, the candidate needs to re-visit the site next day to complete online registration by logging in with the user id and password already sent by sms Ie-mail. This will be the final completion of form fill up. Candidates who make payment online thru Net Banking can login immediately after the same and complete their registration simultaneously or may do so after 2 hrs, if the link is not activated.
- Kindly note that e-challan with GRN (Govt. receipt No) once generated is valid for 7 days only i.e candidate has to deposit fee in the selected Bank within 7 days.
- The candidate has to provide her consent for the correction of the information entered by selecting the “Declaration” text Once the candidate checks this information and click on “Submit (Final)” the candidate gets. confirmation message mentioning the “Application Number” and Password and any other important information.
- Note: Please note that the candidate should ensure that the information provided is correct and true. For any incorrect information or misrepresentation or suppression of the material fact, the candidature may be cancelled at any stage of the recruitment process and WBHRB reserves the right to proceed against such candidate as deemed fit.
- The Candidates must ensure to upload their passport size scanned colour photograph and signature, the size of which must not exceed 50 kb ideally.
- Important: A candidate who visits the website for the first time is considered as a New User. During this process she would be assigned her Application Number (User ID). When the candidate is required to re-visit the site to take the print out of the Registration Slip then he I she has to login by providing the Application No. and Password.
- Note: Applicants do not need to send any Print out/Hard copy.
- If your candidature is found eligible candidate will be intimated by E-mail/ SMS regarding the Call Letter for Written Test/ Interview. On receipt of the E-mail / SMS candidate will have to once again login to www.wbhrb.in and click on “Print the Admit Card / Call Letter” button to get your Admit Card / Call letter.
- General Nursing and Midwifery/ Basic B. Sc. (Nursing)/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) course passed from any Nursing Training School/ College of Nursing recognized by both Indian Nursing Council and respective State Nursing Council.
- Registration as Female Nurse Midwife from West Bengal Nursing council.
- Knowledge of Bengali/ Nepali – spoken and written.
Age Limit : Between 18 Years and 32 Years as on 01.01.2016.
Age is also relaxable by 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, by 3 years for OBC candidates of West Bengal and up to 45 years of age for persons having physical disabilities for 40% and above.
- Age – As recorded in Madhyamik or equivalent certificate will only be acceptable;
- The Director of Health Service & ex-officio Secretary, Government of West Bengal is the appointing authority.
Candidates should take particular note that entries in their application submitted to the Board must be made correctly against all the items which will be treated as final and no alteration and addition in this regard will be entertained after full submission of the application. Application not duly filled in or found incomplete or defective in any respect or without fee will be liable to rejection.
No claim for refund of the fee will be entertained nor will it be held in reserved for any other examination.
Application received after the closing date shall be rejected.
Held Desk Detail
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
Helpline No. – (033) – 23570085 between 10.00 am to 5.00 pm on working days.
For e-mail enquiry – [email protected]
For more details – Download Official Notification.