Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015
Recruitment for the post of clerks has been called by Nainital Bank Limited for the year 2015. An official notification had released about the same. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at www.nainitalbank.co.in on or before the last date. Check here for the details of eligibility criteria, vacancy, application process, fee structure and selection process.
Latest Update – Nainital Bank Clerk Recruitment 2015 Final Result has been declared.
Nainital Bank Vacancy Details
- Name of Post : Clerk
- Total Number of Vacancy : 30
- Pay Scale : Rs.11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31540
Schedule for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015 for Clerks is given below.
|Start date of online applications||26 Oct 2015|
|Last date of online applications||26 Nov 2015|
Final Result – Declared
The Final Result for the Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015 is announced by the Nainital Bank Ltd. The final selection is made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Interview round. The Final Result is declared online and the candidates can check the same using the link provided below.
Check Nainital Bank Final Result 2015 – Click here and enter Roll no. and DoB to check result.
Steps to check Result
- Visit the link provided above to access the official Nainital Bank portal.
- Enter the Roll no. and Date of Birth in the required fields.
- Type the code shown in the fig. and click ‘Submit’.
- The Final Result for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015 will be displayed on the screen.
The Nainital Bank Ltd. has declared the result of written test which was held on 20 Mar 2016, Sunday for the recruitment of Clerks. Now candidates can check the result for the same by entering “Roll No.” & “Date of birth” through the link provided below.
Get Nainital Bank Result here:- Check Recruitment Result of Written Test of Clerical Recruitment.
Notification for Interview
The Call letters for Personal Interview have already been sent on their respective e-mail ID, provided by candidates to the Bank. In case if Call Letter is not received by any qualified candidate due to technical snag, may request for issuance of duplicate Call Letter between April 08, 2016 to April 12, 2016 on Bank’s e-mail ID: mailto:[email protected]
Information Handout and List of Candidates called for online written test is also provided below, indicating Registration ID, name of candidate, father’s name, date of birth, category, roll number and allotted centre.
Centers for online Test:-
- Greater Noida
The on-line examination will comprise the following objective type multiple choice tests as stated below:-
Eligible candidates can apply online for Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015 from the link provided below. Before going to apply candidates must check their eligibility criteria whether he / she is eligible or not. Candidates are requested to obtain Final Transaction (TRN) Number of NEFT from bank where payment is made and same number should be filled in the online application form failing which application will be liable for rejection.
- Application process is over…!!!
How to Apply
- Step 1- Click on the Registration button in the top right corner of the page.
- Step 2- Fill your personal details in the page and click submit/next button.
- Step 3- In the next page fill all qualification details, professional details. Submit the data. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and send you by a mail. So for that a valid Email address should be mentioned by the candidate.
- Step 4- Your Registration is completed.
- Step 5- After doing NEFT payment in the bank, go to Login page
- Step 6- Enter registration id, password in the boxes, sent in the email.
- Step 7- Enter payment details done by you in the payment page. Click Next.
- Step 8- Upload your scanned photograph and signature. Ensure the Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature.
- Step 9- After clicking submit registration process in complete and preview of all details will be shown. Save the page for further references.
Kindly note: no data will be edited after submit.
Please do not refresh page or click back button while filling form.
(i) Non- Refundable Fee: Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only).
(ii) The required fee is to be remitted through NEFT as per details given below:
- Bank Name : The Nainital Bank Limited
- Branch : Nainital Branch (G.B. Pant Road, Nainital)
- Account : NTB Recruitment A/C Clerks-2015
- Account Number : 0011000000000658
- IFSC Code : NTBL0NAI001
Note : Please ensure to obtain Final- Transaction Number of NEFT from the remitting Bank, which will be required while filling the online application form.
Age – Candidate should be in the age group of 18-27 years as on 30.09.2015.
Educational Qualification as on 30.09.2015- Graduation/Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks. Knowledge of Computer Operation is essential.
Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria will be required to appear for on- line written test of Reasoning, English Language, Numerical Ability, Clerical Aptitude, Basic Computer Knowledge etc. at the centre allotted by the Bank/ Agency across many centres in Uttarakhand, U.P. & Delhi keeping in view of administrative/technical feasibility at their own expenses. Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the examination centres/ and /or add some other centers, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility etc. The test will be conducted only in English. The Candidates declared successful in the written test will be called for personal interview at the place and date notified by the Bank at their own expenses.
For Notification of Nainital Bank Recruitment 2015 for Clerks – Click here