Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment Through GATE 2016 – Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is a pioneer national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. It is engaged in Exploration, Production and Transportation of crude oil, natural gas and manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Latest – Call letter for GD/PI is now available for download. Check the link below.
OIL is looking for young, energetic and dedicated Indian citizens who are graduates in Mechanical Engineering and Post Graduates in Geology and Geophysics for recruitment as Executive Trainees through GATE 2016. Details of Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment Through GATE 2016 (Executive Trainees) vacancy, application form, eligibility criteria and selection process are given on this page to make it convenient for candidates who are interested in OIL Recruitment through GATE 2016.
Schedule for Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment Through GATE 2016 is given below.
|For GATE 2016|
|Commencement of online applications||01 Sep 2015|
|Last date for submission of online applications||08 Oct 2015|
|Availability of online admit card||29 Dec 2015 onwards|
|Date of GATE 2016 online examination||(30 Jan 2016; 31 Jan 2016; 6 Feb 2016;
07 Feb 2016)
|Online submission of application form starts from||15 Jan 2016|
|Last date for Online submission of application form||14 Feb 2016|
|Schedule of the next stage of selection process||May-June 2016 (Tentative)|
GD & PI – Call Letter
Oil India Limited has released the Call letter for Group Discussion & Personal Interview. Call Letter can be downloaded through the link given below, for GD & PI for the post of Graduate Engineers as Officers/Engineers and Geology & Geophysics through GATE 2016.
- Download Call Letter – New!
Online submission of GATE 2016 Application form process is over and now the Application window for OIL is open from 15 Jan 2016 to 14 Feb 2016. Candidates can apply online from the link provided below.
- Application process is over…!!!
How to Apply
- Candidates are requested to read the complete instructions here under before proceeding to the application form.
- The candidates, who have applied online for GATE-2016, will receive their GATE-2016 Registration Number printed on their admit card.
- On receipt of GATE-2016 registration number, the candidates need to apply on-line for OIL ET-2016 on the website w.ww.oil-ingip.com from 15 Jan 2016 to 14 Feb 2016.
- Read the instructions carefully and fill-in the online application form giving accurate information including the GATE-2016 registration number. After successful registration, system will generate a Unique Registration Number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the Registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
- Please ensure that the GATE-2016 registration number, which is mentioned on your GATE-2016 Admit card, is filled up correctly. Name should also be filled up as appearing in GATE-2016 Admit card. No request with respect to the change in any date entered by the candidate will be entertained once the application is submitted successfully.
- Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Technology/AMIE of 4 years duration recognised by AICTE.
- Full time Post Graduate in Geology of 2 years duration recognised by UGC with Mathematics in graduation.
- Full time Post Graduate in Geophysics of 2 years duration recognised by UGC.
- Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply. However, they have to provide Bachelor’s Degree/ Post Graduate Degree pass certificate at the time of interview.
Essential Qualification and GATE Subject With Code
Percentage of Marks
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, 2016 (GATE -2016).
- Candidates will be short listed for the next stage of selection process on the basis of GATE -2016 scores in order of merit.
- Candidates are required to qualify in GATE-2016 and thereafter in the interview separately.
- Please note that for the above ET-2016 recruitment, GATE-2016 scores will only be valid.
For Detailed Information regarding Oil India Limited (OIL) Recruitment Through GATE 2016 – Click here