Punjab PSC Admit Card 2015 – Admit Card of Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination can be download from the official website at www.ppsc.gov.in, only those candidates who submit their complete application forms on or before the last date can download their Admit card. The Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination 2015 shall be conducted from 05 Mar 2016 to 12 Mar 2016 onwards. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. Eligible candidates can download the admit card of Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination – 2015 from the official website with their unique registration number.
Notice:- The PPSC CS 2015 Physical Test to be held in last week of Jun / first week of Jul 2016.
Admit card for PPSC CS (Mains) Exam 2015 can be downloaded from – http://www.ppsc.gov.in/
Steps for Downloading Punjab PSC Admit Card:-
- Go to the official website of PPSC (link given above)
- There you will be see an option “Download Admit Card Details” in left Menu. Click on the link.
- Then you will be asked with necessary details such as registration number etc. Enter the required details.
List of eligible / Ineligible Candidates
It is for the information of all candidates who were shortlisted for Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive Main Examination 2015 that out of 1242 shortlisted candidates, only 1197 candidates filled their online application form for the Mains examination. 45 candidates had not filled online application form and their candidature for Mains examination has been rejected.
Out of these 1197 candidates who filled online application forms, 18 candidates did not submit the hard copy of their online application form along with required certificates/documents. In the absence of hard copy of the form along with certificates, scrutiny of their forms could not be carried out, hence their candidature has been rejected.
Scrutiny of 1179 applications has been carried out and 10 candidates have been found ineligible. Application forms of 8 candidates have been received manually in compliance of directions of Hon’ble Punjab and Haryana High Court in Civil Writ Petition No. 858 of 2016 and 1192 of 2016.
The list of 1177 (1169 + 8 ) eligible candidates. These candidates are advised to download their admit cards for Mains examination which is scheduled to be held on 05 Mar 2016 by using link Download Admit Card on the website of the Commission.
- Not fill online application form for Main Exam
- Not submitted hard copy
- Ineligible Candidates
- Eligible candidates
How to Download Admit Card
1. Go to the official website of PPSC (link given above)
2. There you will be see an option “Download Admit Card Details” in left Menu. Click on this link.
3. You will be asked with necessary details such as registration number etc. Enter the required details.
4. Click on submit button it will show the admit card. Candidates can download this admit card or take print out of the same.
- If a candidate does not receive his Admit Card or any other communication regarding his/her candidature for the examination two weeks before the commencement of the examination, he/she should at once contact the Commission.
- On downloading of Admit Card, check it carefully and bring discrepancies/errors, if any, to the notice of PPSC immediately. The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the PPSC.
- In the event of a candidate downloading more than one Admit Card from the Commission’s website [in the case of Multiple Registration or otherwise], he/she should use only one of these Admit Card for appearing in the examination and report about the other(s) to the Commission’s Office.
- Candidates must ensure that their email IDs given in their online applications are valid and active.
Punjab PSC Exam Pattern 2015
Candidates may please note that Punjab State Civil Services Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination-2015 shall be conducted from 05 Mar 2016 onwards as per the following schedule :-
Procedure and scheme for the Main Examination
|Punjabi (in Gurumukhi Script) Compulsory (of 10+2 Standard)||100|
|English Compulsory (of 10+2 standard)||100|
|General Studies Paper-I (History, Geography and Society)||250|
|General Studies Paper-II (Indian Constitution & Polity, Governance and International Relations)||250|
|General Studies Paper-III (Economy, Statistics and Security issues)||250|
|General Studies Paper-IV (Science & Technology, Environment, Problem Solving and Decision Making)||250|
- All papers shall be descriptive in nature and duration of each paper will be three hours. As per guidelines of the Government, Visually impaired candidates will, however, be allowed an extra time of One Hour in each paper.
- The main competitive examination shall include seven compulsory papers.
- Candidates will have the option to attempt all the papers except the language papers in Punjabi or English medium.
- Candidates exercising the option to answer Papers in Punjabi language may, if they so desire, give English version within brackets of only the description of the technical terms, if any, in addition to the version in Punjabi language.
- The question papers other than language papers will be set in English. However, when any candidate opts for attempting any paper(s) in Punjabi medium, the question papers shall be printed in Punjabi accordingly.
- Interview shall be conducted for only those candidates who qualify on the basis of their performance in the main competitive examination and who fulfil the criteria of eligibility.
- No candidate shall be eligible to appear in the interview unless he/she obtains 45% marks in the aggregate of all the papers (read 40 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) including at least 25% marks in each paper provided that if in any main competitive examination, a sufficient number of candidates do not obtain 45% marks in the aggregate (read 40 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes), the Commission may at their discretion lower this percentage to not below 40% (read 35 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes), however, the minimum percentage for each paper shall remain unchanged.
- No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the competitive examination unless he obtains at least 45% marks in the aggregate in the main examination including interview marks (read 40 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) except in the case of any main competitive examination for which this percentage has been lowered to not less than 40% (read 35 % for the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) by the Commission in which case the qualifying percentage shall be as determined by the Commission.
- From amongst the candidates who have appeared for the Main written examination, candidates not more than three times the number of vacancies advertised in each category shall be called for the interview, provided that, such number of candidates are available and, are otherwise eligible for the Interview.
- Names of qualified candidates shall be arranged in order of merit according to the aggregate marks obtained in the main written examination and the interview.
Important Instructions for the Exam
- Candidate will not be allowed to use devices like calculators, mobile phones during the Exam.
- Late Entry of the Candidate is not allowed.
- Any change in the address should directly be informed to the Authority as soon as possible.
- Candidates are required to visit the Venue of the exam a day prior of the date of the paper.
- If any candidate will be found copying or talking during the exam, his/her will be disqualified.