DSSSB Recruitment 2015 – Online Applications are invited for recruitment to the following posts under various departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and its autonomous bodies. Candidates can check the detail of application, eligibility and other important information on this page below.
Schedule for the DSSSB Recruitment 2015 for various posts is given below.
|Events||Exam Date & Time||Admit Card||Answer Key||Result & Merit List|
|For (Post Code – 64/15)
Motor Vehicle Inspector
|05 Mar 2017
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
|04 Mar 2017||Draft Answer Key – 08 Mar 2017
Final Answer Key – 30 Mar 2017
|09 May 2017|
|For Post Code:
||14 May 2017
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
|06 May 2017||–||–|
|For Post Code:
||30 Jul 2017
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
|16 Jul 2017||–||–|
|For Post Code:
||13 Aug 2017
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM
|02 Aug 2017||–||–|
Tier-I Written Exam Result for Post of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Post Code 64/15) has been announced. Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for the Tier-II Exam separately. Direct link to check result is given below.
Question Paper & Answer Key
Question paper & Answer key for the Post of Motor Vehicle Inspector (Post Code 64/15) has been published. Earlier the examination was held on 05 Mar 2017. Now the Paper & Answer key for the same can be checked through the direct link provided below.
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for DSSSB Recruitment 2015 for various posts from the official website. Before applying online candidates must ensure their eligibility for the post. Candidates can also apply online from the link given below on before the last date of application. No application will entertain after the last date of application.
- Application process is over…!!!
Examination Fee – Rs. 100/- only
How to Apply?
- Candidates are required to apply online using above link or official website http://dsssbonline.nic.in Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instructions of which are available at the above mentioned site. The time cap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.
- Before start filling up of online application, the candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format in such manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB. However, it must not be less than 25 KB in size for the photograph and 10 KB for the signature (also see guidelines for uploading photograph and signature image).
- The online application form can be filled upto the last date of Advertisement for the post after which the link will be disabled.
- Applicants should avoid submitting multiple applications for one post. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances any applicant submits multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that the application with higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respect. In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the DSSSB. The earlier application shall stand rejected and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their application forms, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the DSSSB may use electronic mode of communication while contacting with them at different stages of examination process.
- To submit the payment, see the guidelines “How to make payment.”
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to preserve the print out of the finally submitted Online Application for each post applied for.
- The candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance, without waiting for the closing date.
I. Neither the print out nor any document should be sent to this board at the time of applying for the post.
II. Only the successful candidates will be required to submit copy of challan, legible Self attested /Gazetted officer attested/ Notary attested copies of the documents alongwith the hard copy of printout of online application form at the time of verification of documents (any information contained in the attached certificate shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form).
Eligibility & Vacancy Details
The details of DSSSB Recruitment 2015 for various post(s), post code, number of vacancies, educational qualifications, experience required, pay scale, age limit etc. as per the Recruitment Rules provided by the user department are as under:
*The candidate must be a citizen of India.
*The educational qualification, age, experience etc. as stipulated in advertisement shall be determined as on the cutoff date of advertisement (the cutoff date of this advertisement is 26/11/2015).
The candidate shall upload his/her latest photograph and signature in the space provided in the application form. No admission letter will be sent by post and provisionally admitted candidates will have to download their respective e-Admission Letter for the post concerned from the official website of the Board. He/she must carry a valid Photo ID such as Driving Licence, Election I-Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by any Govt. Department /Office to the examination centre failing which, he/she shall not be allowed to enter the examination centre in any condition/circumstances.
DSSSB will conduct One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier Examination as per examination scheme.
|Exam||For Post Codes|
|One Tier Examination (G)||19/15, 22/15, 41/15, 49/15, 52/15, 55/15, 56/15, 57/15, 58/15, 61/15, 62/15, 63/15|
|One Tier Examination (T)||1/15, 2/15, 3/15, 4/15, 5/15, 6/15, 7/15, 8/15, 9/15, 10/15, 11/15, 12/15, 13/15, 14/15, 15/15, 16/15, 17/15, 18/15, 20/15, 21/15, 24/15, 28/15, 29/15, 32/15, 33/15, 34/15, 35/15, 36/15, 37/15, 39/15, 40/15, 42/15, 43/15, 45/15, 46/15, 47/15, 50/15, 53/15, 54/15, 60/15, 65/15|
|Two Tier Examination (T1)||30/15, 48/15, 64/15|
|Two Tier Examination (T2)||31/15|
|Three Tier Examination (G)||25/15, 26/15,|
|Three Tier Examination (T)||23/15, 27/15, 38/15, 44/15, 51/15, 59/15|
- The Examination questions will be bilingual in Hindi & English except for the Languages papers which would be in the concerned language only.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of Answer Sheets/Answer Scripts in the examinations conducted by DSSSB.
- The DSSSB reserves the right to cancel/withdraw any question/questions from the Test.
- The dates of examination will be notified subsequently. The examinations will be held at various centers in Delhi only.
- The Board has full discretion to fix minimum qualifying/cutoff marks for selection in different categories i.e. UR / SC / ST / OBC /PH / EXSM in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available.
- The Board may shortlist the candidates for written examination on the basis of marks in qualifying exam (i.e. minimum educational qualification exam) in case there are a large number of candidates.
- In case of post of technical and specialized nature, the selection may be made on the basis of academic record & experience and interview if the number of eligible candidates does not exceed 50. If the number of eligible candidates is more than 50 but does not exceed 500 the Board shall conduct a screening test to shortlist the candidates and final selection shall be made on the basis of academic records, experience & interview.
- In the exams for the post codes having multi Tier Exam Scheme for which number of eligible candidates does not exceed 5000, on the discretion of the Board, conduct of Tier-I Exam may be dispensed with. Under these circumstances, in case of 2-Tier Exam only the Tier-II Exam(main Exam) shall be conducted and in case of 3-Tier Exam, only the Tier-II Exam (Main Exam) and Interview shall be conducted.
Mode of Selection
The selection shall be made through One Tier, Two Tier and Three Tier examination scheme and Physical Endurance Test, Skill Test wherever applicable as given above.
Instruction to Candidates
- The vacancies advertised are provisional and liable to vary. In case the vacancy position is reduced to any number or even nil by the user department, Board is not liable to compensate the applicant for any consequential damage/ loss. The vacancies in equivalent/ comparable posts can also be filled through this advertisement.
- The Board reserves the right to reject the candidature of any ineligible candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel a part of or entire process of examination or a part of it due to administrative reason(s) and in case of unfair means, cheating or other irregularities/malpractice noticed by the Board. The Board also reserves the right to cancel or set up a new examination centre and divert the candidates to appear at that examination centre if required.
- The Board reserves the right to cancel any centre of exam and ask the candidates of that centre to appear at another centre. The Board also reserves the right to direct candidates of any centre to some other centre to take the exam. No request for change in date, time and centre of exam will be accepted under any circumstances.
- The candidature of the candidate to the written Examination is entirely provisional and subject to the outcome of any direction/ decision/ order/ pronouncement of any Court of Law and mere issue of Admit Card or appearance at Examination does not entitle him/her to any claim for the post.
- Reporting time for the candidates at the examination centre on the day of examination is between 09:00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M. Entry to the Examination Centre will be closed at 10.00 A.M. sharp. No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Centre after 10:00 A.M. The candidates will be allowed to fill up his/her identity particulars on OMR sheet/answer script 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Filling up of Wrong/Incorrect particulars and cuttings/overwriting in OMR answer sheet shall invite cancellation of candidature.
DSSSB – New Examination Scheme