SBI SO 2016 Recruitment – State Bank of India (SBI) conducted SBI SO 2016 recruitment exam for Indian citizens for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Group. Details of SBI SO 2016 recruitment such application form, educational qualification, admit card & result date, selection process are given below on the page.
Latest – SBI SO 2016 Interview Call Letter is now available for download for the interview which will be held from 15 Feb 2016 onwards. (Download here)
SBI SO 2016 – Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers
Schedule for SBI SO 2016 – Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers is given below.
|Online registration of application starts from||26 Nov 2015|
|Last date for online registration of application||12 Dec 2015|
|Payment of fee online||26 Nov to 12 Dec 2015|
|Downloading of call letter for online test||04 Jan 2016|
|Date of online test||17 Jan 2016|
|Result announced on||28 Jan 2016|
SBI SO Result
Results of SBI SO (Specialist Cadre Officers) Recruitment 2016 has been announced by State Bank of India on 28 Jan 2016. Earlier SBI SO 2016 Exam was held on 17 Jan 2016. Candidates can check their results from the “Result” link provided above.
SBI SO Admit Card
The Admit Card of SBI SO 2016 – Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers is issued by SBI at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. Candidates must download their admit card to appear for the examination.
- Admit card process is over now..!!
SBI SO Application Form
The Recruitment process will be done in the Online Mode and the Application Form will be available in the Online Mode. Candidates should upload the scanned copy of the Photograph and Signature according to the provided instruction and do the payment for the successful submission of the Application Form.
Online registration process for SBI SO 2016 recruitment is available from 26 Nov to 12 Dec 2015. Eligible candidates are requested to apply online through the official website at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in.
- Application process is over now..!!
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- For General and others: 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)
SBI SO Eligibility Criteria
For Deputy Manager (Law) Post Code: DMLA
- Educational Qualification (as on 30.11.2015): Graduate with a degree in Law or a Law Graduate who has passed 5 years integrated Law course from a recognised University in India.
- Relevant full-time post qualification experience (as on 30 Nov 2015): Law Graduates who have enrolled as Advocates with Bar Council and minimum 2 years active experience as practicing Advocate (or) Two years’ experience as Law officer in the Legal Department of Scheduled Commercial Banks / Financial Institutions (as mentioned in the web page of Indian Banks’ Association under the link Member Associate) & State Level Development Financial Institutions. The experience should be after enrolment as an advocate with Bar Council.
For Assistant Manager (System) Post Code: AMSY
- Educational Qualification (as on 30 Nov 2015): B.E. / B. Tech. in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technology / Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentations (or) M. Sc. in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunications / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Applications (or) MCA from Government recognized University or institution.
- Relevant full-time post qualification experience (as on 30 Nov 2015): Experience in computer programming in a reputed organization where available would be desirable.
SBI SO Recruitment Exam – Exam Pattern
- Negative Marking will be there in the Online Exam.
- There will be 4 sections in the exam i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, Logical and Analytical Reasoning, English and Subject knowledge.
- There will be Objective Multiple Choice questions in the exam with 0.25 marks Negative Marking.