SBI SO Admit Card 2016 – Admit Card of SBI SO 2016 interviews has been issued by the State Bank of India for the candidates who will be appearing in the interviews, after being shortlisted in the results. The SBI SO Admit Card can be downloaded from the official website at www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in or from the direct link provided below.
SBI SO Admit Card 2016 – Call Letter for Interview
Admit card for SBI SO test has been issued by State Bank of India. Candidates are required to download the SBI SO Call Letter to appear for the interview which will be held from 15 Feb 2016. Candidates can download their admit card from the link provided below.
Download SBI SO Admit card:-
- Click Here to download SBI SO Admit Card for Interview.
Bio Data Forms
The Test was held on-line. Wherever there are no tests, short-listing and interviews will be held. Where number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of test & interview.
SBI SO 2016 Exam Pattern
SBI SO 2016 Exam for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers in State Bank Group will be held on 17 Jan 2016. Candidate can check the exam pattern number of questions with marks are given below.
Note: Test will be held on-line. Wherever there will be no test, short-listing and interviews will be held. Where number of applications is less, Bank reserves the right to consider selection of the candidate(s) through shortlisting and interview, instead of test & interview.
This Booklet gives you detailed information about the objective type competitive examination for recruitment to “Specialist Cadre Officers’ in State Bank Group. This handout contains details pertaining to various aspects of the online examination you are going to take and describes the kind of test which will be given to you in the examination. The assessment will be done online hence you should carefully read instructions regarding the method of marking answers. You are advised to study this booklet carefully as it will help you in preparing for the examination. Candidates can check information booklet through the link provided below.
- The candidates must bring one photo identity proof such as Passport / Adhar / PAN Card / Driving Licence / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with duly attested Photograph by the Branch Manager / Identity Card issued by College or Institution/Gazetted Officer in the official letter head, in original as well as a self attested Photocopy thereof. The photocopy of Identity proof should be submitted along with call letter to the invigilators in the examination hall, failing which or if identity of candidates is in doubt the candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test.
- Mobile phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail cancellation of candidature and disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned item including mobile phones/ pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangement for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- Candidates are not permitted to use or have in possession of calculators in examination premises.