Haryana SSC Clerk Exam 2016 – Online applications were invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. Candidates can apply for the post only from online mode as per the schedule. Details of Haryana SSC Clerk Exam 2016 like application process, vacancy detail, eligibility and other criteria are mention below. Qualifications/eligibility conditions, age and other documents will be determined with regard to the last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date given here.
|Category||No. of Posts||Category||No. of Posts|
|ESM GEN||454||PHC OH||63|
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200+ Rs.1900 Gp
Accordingly, the Commission will make the recruitment as per revised break-up of posts.
|Submission of online application||10 to 20 May 2016|
|Closing date for deposit fee||25 May 2016|
Schedule for the Haryana SSC Clerk Exam 2016 is given below.
|Date of publication||24 Nov 2015|
|Submission of online application start from||07 Dec 2015|
|Last date for submission of online application||22 Jan 2016|
|Closing date for deposit fee||27 Jan 2016|
|Admit Card available from||22 Aug 2016|
|Last date to download admit card||19 Oct 2016|
|Exam Date||13, 20, 27 Nov 2016
4, 11 Dec 2016
The commission has uploaded the answer key of written examination of various posts on the website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. If any candidate has any objection regarding any answer key, he/she may submit his/her objection to the Commission by email on [email protected] within 5 days i.e from 20 May 2017 to 25 May 2017 upto 5:00 PM. After that no objection will be entertained by the Commission. The candidates are advised to clearly mention the Name of the Post, Advt. No., Category A, B, C or D of the question paper on which the objection is raised otherwise objection will not be considered. The objections shall be considered by the Commission and its decision in this regard shall be final and evaluation of the paper shall accordingly be done.
Online application form of HSSC Clerk Exam 2016 is now available. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting for the last date of submission of online application form. The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificates must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-.interview. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before going online application.
- Application process is over…!!!
- General – Rs. 100/- (for male/female) and Rs. 50/- (for female of Haryana resident only)
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana State only – Rs. 25/- for male and Rs. 13/-for female.
The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or e-Challan while applying online.
Document to be uploaded with application
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of 10+2/Graduation etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sport Gradation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/PHC/EBPG/ESM/DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan/credit certificate issued by Treasure/e-challan as the case may be, in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the candidates.
- 10+2/10+2 First Division/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
- Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Age : 17-42 years
Reservation will be as per Haryana Government Instructions.
Reservation for persons with disabilities will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions contained in letter No. 22/10/2013-IGS-III, dated 15.07.2014.
Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in Services/Posts who suffer from not less the 40% of relevant disability.
For Disabled ESM/Dependent of Killed/Disabled in action reservation will be as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
The reservation for ESM will be utilized in the order given below:
- Disabled ex-servicemen with disability between 20% to 50%.
- Up to two dependents of Service personnel killed/disabled beyond 50%.
- Other ex-servicemen.
Document to be brought at the time of Interview/viva
All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online applications and one set of self attested copies of all these certificates.
Printed Copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / Credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.