Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2015 – Syndicate Bank a leading Public Sector Bank, had issued the notification for appointment of Specialist Officers in various Verticals/Scales. Interested candidates can check all the details like vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application procedure and selection procedure from this page given below.
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2015
Details of Vacancies
Schedule for Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2015 is given below.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||25 Nov 2015|
|Closure of registration of application||10 Dec 2015|
|Closure for editing application details||10 Dec 2015|
|Last date for printing your application||26 Dec 2015|
|Online Fee Payment||25 Nov 2015 to 10 Dec 2015|
|Online Exam for JMGS-I||24 Jan 2016|
Selected Candidates in various Verticals/Scales
The list of candidates shortlisted for interview / or Group Discussion for various verticals/Scales. Accordingly, the Interviews were held from 18 Feb 2016 to 25 Feb 2016 at Bangalore and Delhi. On the basis of performance of the candidates in the online test and interview, the vertical-wise list of candidates who are found provisionally eligible for appointment as Specialist Officers in MMGS-II and JMGS-I for the following specialized positions has been published.
- The date of joining the Bank is 01 Apr 2016
- The appointment orders being dispatched to the successful candidates through E-mail and address provided in the application.
The appointment of the selected candidate is however subject to being found medically fit, submission of all documents as set out in the offer of appointment, satisfactory references, verification of character and antecedents from Police Authorities and verification of caste/tribe/community certificates by the Competent Authorities.
Interview Result Notice for DGM LAW in TEGS
Interview for Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2015
Grade MMGS-II & JMGS-I
The interviews for the Specialist posts in various Verticals/Scales during 3rd and 4th week of February 2016. The Vertical wise list of candidates called for the interview with date, time and venue of interview is furnished in the Annexure for information of all the concerned. All the candidates are requested to report to the Liaison Officer at the interview venue at least 30 minutes prior to scheduled time of interview and are requested to bring all the certificates/documents in original for verification along with one set of photocopy of each of the document along with original documents. List of shortlisted candidates can be checked from the link given below.
- Schedule for Interview
- Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
- Notice for Interview (Notified on 06 Feb 2016)
- Notice for Interview (Notified on 04 Feb 2016)
Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment 2015 Interviews were held on 28.01.2016 and 29.01.2016 at Bangalore and Delhi respectively. On the basis of performance of the candidates in the interview, the following candidates are found provisionally eligible for appointment.
Admit Card for Grade JMGS-I
Admit card / Call letter for Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment test was issued by Syndicate Bank for the JMGS-I. Candidates must download their admit card to appear for the examination.
- Admit card process is over now..!!
This Booklet gives you detailed information about the online examination for recruitment to Specialist Officers in various Verticals/Scales. This handout contains details pertaining to various aspects of the online examination you are going to take in the examination. You are advised to study this booklet carefully for the examination. Candidates can check information booklet through the link provided below.
Syndicate Bank Specialist Officers Application Form 2015
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before the scheduled date. Candidates can submit their online application form from the direct link given below.
- Application process is over now..!!
Before applying online candidates should:
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
- Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Online Test/GD/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Procedure to fill online application form
- Application Registration
- Payment of Fees
- Photograph & Signature scan and Upload
After completing the procedure of applying on-line including payment of fees, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form, ensure the particulars filled in are accurate and retain it along with Registration Number and Password for future reference. They should not send this printout to Bank.
Application Fees (Non-Refundable)
- For SC/ST/PWD Category – Rs. 50 (Intimation Charges Only)
- General & Others – Rs. 600 (Application Fee and Intimation Charges
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Age Limits – 20 to 45 years (Age relaxation should be on the basis of Govt. laws)
Qualification – Candidates must have passed Graduate / Post Graduate Degree in the related stream from a recognized Board / University. For complete details of eligibility criteria candidates can refer to detailed information brochure given below on this page.
Candidates can check online Examination Structure for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in various verticals/Scales is given below.
|Name of the tests||No. of questions||Max marks||Composite time|
|Professional knowledge relevant to the post||50||100|
- The examination will be conducted online in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai.
- No request for change of centre for Examination shall be entertained.
- Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- BANK also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risks and expenses and Bank will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
For the position of Technical Officer in JMG/S-I the candidates shall administer online test and successful candidates will thereafter, are called for GD/interview. For other post Bank reserve the right whether to conduct online test and/or GD/interview depending on the number of eligible candidates applying for posts indicated. Accordingly we may inform the candidates in the advertisement as under:
- Depending on the number of candidates applying and fulfilling the eligibility for positions in MMG/S II, and above shall be called for Online test wherever Bank may deem necessary. However, for the purpose of /GD/interview, eligible candidates will be shortlisted for GD / interview. Candidates possessing more than prescribed work experience in the relevant discipline shall get preference. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for GD/Interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the GD/Interview after preliminary screening / short-listing with reference to candidates qualifications, suitability, experience, etc. However, candidates applying for the post of Technical Officer in JMG/S I, may be required to undergo Online test and /or GD/ interview. Wherever Online test is conducted, candidates shall be called for GD / interview on the basis of their performance in the Online test which is likely to be conducted at cites in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai. However, Bank reserves the right to cancel or add any centre, depending upon number of candidates applied.
- GD/ personal interview shall be conducted to assess the candidate’s personality, level of communication, clarity & problem solving innovativeness, level of efficiency, willingness to work in any part of the country suitability for the post etc. The minimum qualifying marks would be 40% for General Category and 35% for Reserved category. Candidates not clearing the GD/interview will not be considered for final selection.
- The post wise number of vacancies are provisional and may vary according to actual requirements of the Bank.
- If no suitable candidate is found for a particular post/scale, the Bank reserve the right to cancel the process of recruitment for that post/scale.
For complete details of Syndicate Bank SO Recruitment – Download Information Brochure.