BOB Peon Recruitment 2015 – Bank of Baroda invites online applications for filling up -219- vacancies for Full Time Subordinate Staff (Peon) and Full Time Sweeper-cum-Peon in Subordinate Cadre at Branches/ Offices in Greater Mumbai Zone i.e. branches/ Offices in the districts of Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Palghar and Raigad. The details of the vacancies are given below. Candidates can check the complete details of application process, eligibility for the post and other criteria on this page below.
Pay Scale : Basic Pay Rs. 9560 – Rs.18545 pm (Plus DA, HRA etc. as applicable from time to time)
Schedule for the BOB Peon Recruitment 2015 is given below.
|Online application filling start from||26 Nov 2015|
|Last date for filling online application||15 Dec 2015|
|Pre-Examination Training||17 to 29 Mar 2016|
Result – Online Exam
Bank of Baroda has published the Result of Online Test for recruitment of Sub-staff in in Greater Mumbai Zone i.e. branches/ Offices in the districts of Mumbai, Mumbai Suburban, Thane, Palghar and Raigad. Candidates can easily check the list through the direct link provided below.
Pre Exam Training for SC/ST candidates
It has been decided by the Bank to hold an Online Test/ Examination for selection of candidates. It has also been decided to conduct a Pre-Examination Training (PET) exclusively for interested candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories.
There is no reservation of vacancy declared in the exercise for SCcategory.Hence, SCcandidates have applied as General candidates under Unreserved Category. However, the candidates belonging to SC Category are eligible for Pre-Examination Training (PET).
All Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates are advised as under:
SC Candidates: Candidates who have applied under General/ Unreserved Category but actually belong to Scheduled Caste Category are advised:
- To login and choose their Caste as ‘SC’.
- Upload their Caste Certificate in the prescribed format as applicable to Central Government services.
- Indicate their interest to attend the Pre-Examination Training (PET).
ST Candidates: Candidates belonging to ST Category are advised:
- To login and upload their Caste Certificate in the prescribed format as applicable to Central Government services.
- Indicate their interest to attend the Pre-Examination Training (PET).
PET will be conducted in the month of April, 2016. Only interested SC/ST candidates who have uploaded theirCasteCertificate in the prescribed format as well as indicated their interest will be allowed to attend PET.
With regard to any query the candidate may email us [email protected] No telephone query will be entertained.
Candidates can apply online for BOB Peon Recruitment only from 26.11.2015 to 15.12.2015 from the official website and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
Before applying online, candidates should-
- Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph. Size of the Photo or Signature should not be more than 200kb.
- Signature in Capital Letteres will not be accepted.
- Bank may send intimations for downloading call letters for the examination/ interview etc. through Email apart from announcing on the website and sending SMS. Therefore, the candidates are advised to have a valid email ID, providing Email Id is not mandatory. However for the convenience of the candidates it is advisable to furnish Email ID for better communication.
Application Procedure is over now..!!!
Procedure for applying Online
- Click on the link “Apply Online” to open the Online Application Form from above.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “Verify” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on “SUBMIT” Button. Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form will not be considered as valid. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
Age (As on 01.11.2015)
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 26 years (For Unreserved Category)
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1989 and not later than 01.11.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Minimum : Matriculation / 10th Standard pass or equivalent
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Certificate that he/ she is a matriculate/ 10th standard pass on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in each exam/ course while registering online.
Knowledge of Marathi language (Speak, Read and Write) is essential
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.11.2015.
The Centre, venue address, date and time for examination and/or interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter.
An eligible candidate should download his/her call letter from the Bank’s website www.bankofbaroda.co.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Application Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the call letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
Intimations will be sent by email and/ sms to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for the recruitment. Bank will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via sms to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of the Bank. Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised Bank website www.bankofbaroda.co.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
Written Test / Interview
The Bank may, if necessary, conduct a written test depending upon the number of candidates, followed by interview. Otherwise, the mode of selection would be interview only.
List of Documents to be produced at the time of interview (as applicable)
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB).
- Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point C ( below) of the advertisement
- Mark-sheets & certificates for all educational qualifications etc.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
- Disability certificate
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt offices/ Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalised Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
- Experience Certificate, if any.
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility.
At the time of written test/ interview, the call letter along with a photocopy of the candidate’s photo identity (bearing exactly the same name as it appears on the call letter) such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook with photograph/ Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer/ People’s Representative along with a photograph / Identity Card issued by a recognised college/ university/ Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the Examination/ interview.
Ration Card and E-Aadhar card will not be accepted as valid id proof for this project. In case of candidates who have changed their name, will be allowed only if they produce original Gazette notification / their original marriage certificate / affidavit in original.
Instruction to Candidates
- Candidates will have to invariably produce and submit the requisite documents such as valid call letter, a photocopy of photo-identity proof bearing the same name as it appears on the online submitted application form etc. at the time of interview.
- A Candidate’s shortlisting for written test/ interview/ both and subsequent processes is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter(s) has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/ her candidature has been finally cleared by the Bank. Bank would be free to reject any application, at any stage of the process, cancel the candidature of the candidate in case it is detected at any stage that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). If any of these shortcomings is/are detected after appointment in Bank, his/her services are liable to be summarily terminated.
- Not more than one application should be submitted by any candidate. In case of multiple Applications only the latest valid (completed) application will be retained.
- Any request for change of address, details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained
- A recent, recognizable photograph should be uploaded by the candidate in the online application form and the candidate should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the process. Candidates are also advised not to change their appearance till the process is completed. Failure to produce the same photograph at various stages of the process or doubt about identity at any stage could lead to disqualification.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ or sms only to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form.
- With regard to any query the candidate may email us at [email protected] No telephone query will be entertained.