WBCS (Exe) Admit Card 2016 has been issued by the Commission and can be downloaded from www.pscwb.org.in or www.pscwbonline.gov.in. Admit card of WBCS (Exe) 2016 can also be downloaded by the candidates to appear in the West Bengal Civil Services (Exe) Examination from the link provided below. The hall ticket contains candidate information, test timing and venue details. Admit card has been issued for those candidates who have completed the registration for WBCS (Exe) Exam 2016 on or before the last date. Get here complete details of WBCS (Exe) Admit Card 2016 such as how and where to download it.
Latest – WBCS (Exe) Main Exam Admit Card has been released. Check below.
The Preliminary Examination will be held at various centres in Kolkata and in certain other districts in West Bengal on 24 Jan 2016 from 12:00 – 02:30 PM. Only scheduled tribe candidates of Darjeeling district and other candidates of the three hill sub-divisions, namely Darjeeling Sadar, Kalimpong and Kurseong will be allowed to appear at Darjeeling centre. The Main Examination will be held in Kolkata in the later part of the same year. The Personality Test will be held thereafter in the office of the Public Service Commission, West Bengal, in Kolkata.
|Download Admit card (Preliminary)||11 Jan 2016|
|West Bengal Civil Services (Exe) Exam (Preliminary)||24 Jan 2016 from 12:00 to 02:30 PM|
|Download Admit card (Main Exam)||03 Aug 2016|
|West Bengal Civil Services (Exe) Exam (Main)||18 – 21 Aug 2016|
Schedule for West Bengal Civil Services (Exe) Main Exam 2016
- To check the complete instructions about the WBSC (Exe) Main Exam 2016 – Click Here
West Bengal Civil Services (Exe) Admit Card 2016 – Available
The Commission has issued the e-Admit Cards on 3 August 2016 for the West Bengal Civil Services (Exe) Main Exam which will be held on 18 Aug 2016, 19 Aug 2016, 20 Aug 2016, 21 Aug 2016. The candidates are advised to download their e-Admit Cards for the examination and take a printout thereof. Candidates can download their admit card from the link provided below.
Admit card for Civil Services (Exe) Main Examination is available for download from 03 Aug 2016.
Get Admit Card for Civil Services (Exe) Main Exam here:- Download Admit card issued by Public Service Commission.
Instructions for Main Exam
- Admission to the examination is provisional subject to verification of eligibility of the candidates in all respects on the basis of the original certificates to be furnished when asked for by the Commission. Candidates should note that if at any stage after issue of the admit card they are found to be ineligible for admission to the examination in terms of advertisement for the examination, their candidature will be cancelled without further reference to them.
- The dates of examination are subject to alteration in unavoidable circumstances.
- Candidates should particularly note the instructions printed on the Admit Card.
- Adoption of any sort of unfair means during the examination including copying or allowing other(s) to copy or possessing unauthorized reading materials or communicating with one another may lead to punishment to the extent of cancellation of candidature and/or debarment from applying and appearing at subsequent examination(s) and selection(s) conducted by the Commission.
- While filling in the space provided on the front page of the Answer Book for Name, Roll Number etc., the candidate should also put his signature in the space provided on the front page. The candidate should take care so that his signature on the front page of the Answer Book and the Signature to be given by him in the Attendance Sheet ( with photo ) are identical. Any correction made by him on the front page of the Answer Book should be countersigned by the Invigilator on duty failing which his/her script may be liable to rejection.
- NO ELECTRONIC GADGET OF COMMUNICATION, MOBILE PHONE ETC. SHALL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE EXAMINATION HALL. THERE SHALL BE NO ARRANGEMENTS FOR SAFE-KEEPING OF SUCH ELECTRONIC ITEMS, IF BROUGHT BY CANDIDATES, IN THE VENUE OF EXAMINATION. VIOLATION OF ANY OF THE INSTRUCTIONS WILL ATTRACT STERN MEASURES INCLUDING CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
Time table for Main Exam
WRITTEN EXAMINATION COMPULSORY & OPTIONAL SUBJECTS
Centre Allotment for Main Exam
Allocation of candidates for Compulsory Papers on the 18th, 19th & 20th August, 2016
Allocation of candidates for Optional Papers on the 21st August, 2016
The Preliminary Examination will consist of only one paper, viz., a paper on ―General Studies. The paper will be of an objective type consisting of 200 multiple-choice questions. The paper will carry 200 marks and will be of 2½ hours duration. The standard of the paper will be of the level of knowledge as expected of a graduate of any faculty of a recognized University. The paper will include questions covering the following fields of knowledge:
The Preliminary Examination is meant to serve as a Screening Test only for the purpose of selection of candidates for the Main Examination. The marks obtained in this examination by the candidates will not be considered for final selection. Only those candidates who will be declared qualified at the Preliminary Examination in a year will be eligible for admission to the W.B.C.S. (Exe.) etc.(Main) Examination of that year.
The Main Examination will consist of six Compulsory papers and one optional subject (Only for candidates applying for group A and / or B) to be chosen by the candidates from the list of optional subjects given below. There will be two papers of the optional subject of 200 marks each. Each paper, Compulsory or Optional, will carry 200 marks and will be of 3 hours duration.
Out of six compulsory papers four papers i.e. (i) General Studies- I, (ii) General Studies- II, (iii) The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India and (iv) Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning will be of MCQ Type to be answered in OMR answer sheets. Remaining two compulsory papers i.e. Paper – I and Paper – II will be of conventional type written examination.
Compulsory Papers :
- Paper I : Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali – Letter writing (within 150 words) / Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Précis Writing, Composition and Translation from English to Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali
- Paper II : English – Letter writing (within 150 words) / Drafting of Report (within 200 words), Précis Writing, Composition and Translation from Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali/Santali to English
- Paper III : General Studies-I : (i) Indian History with special emphasis on National Movement and (ii) Geography of India with special reference to West Bengal.
- Paper IV : General Studies-II : Science and Scientific & Technological advancement, Environment, General Knowledge and Current Affairs.
- Paper V : The Constitution of India and Indian Economy including role and functions of Reserve Bank of India.
- Paper VI : Arithmetic and Test of Reasoning.
Click here to get complete details of Scheme and Syllabus.