LIC AAO Admit Card 2016 is available to download. Admit card of LIC AAO 2016 is being released by the Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) for Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO) Recruitment 2016. Candidates who submitted the application forms on time can download LIC AAO 2016 Admit Card as per schedule, affix photograph, and carry it to the exam hall along with photo identity proof.
|Download of Call Letter for examination||20 Feb 2016|
|Dates of online examination (Tentative)||5-6, 13 Mar 2016|
LIC Recruitment 2016 Admit Card
The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate should affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) The Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in the Call Letter and Photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- Information Handout
- Scribe Declaration Form
How to download LIC Recruitment Admit Card 2016?
- Click on the website under the heading “Careers” http://www.licindia.in/careers.htm or direct link provided above.
- LIC Recruitment for AAO Vacancies admit card link should be available on the specified page.
- Enter key (Registration number/Roll Number and Password/Date of Birth) or the submit option.
- Download the admit card and take printout.
Instruction to Candidates
- The candidate is required to affix his/her recent recognizable photograph on the call letter and appear at the exam centre with the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof in original.
- In the examination hall, the call letter along with the photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Card/Bank Passbook with photograph/Photo Identity Proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer on official letterhead/valid recent Identity Card issued by a recognized College /University/Aadhar Card with a Photograph/Employee ID/Bar Council Identity card with photograph should be submitted to the invigilator for verification.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt, the candidate may not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Candidates have to produce in original the photo identity proof and submit photo copy of the photo identity proof along with Examination Call Letter while attending the examination without which they will not be allowed to take up the examination.
- Candidates must note that the name as appearing on the Call Letter (provided during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- Call letters will not be dispatched by post or any other mode. Candidates will be required to download the call letters from the referred website.
- Interview Call Letters for shortlisted candidates shall be sent by e-mail address given by the candidate at the time of on line application. Requests for sending letters to different address subsequently shall not be entertained.
On-line examination will be of objective type, multiple choices of 120 minutes (2 hrs) duration comprising of the following:
|Questions||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Reasoning Ability Test||30||90|
|Quantitative Aptitude Test||30||90|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs Test||30||60|
|Computer Knowledge Test||30||60|
|English Language Test with Special emphasis on Grammar, Vocabulary and Comprehension||40||–|
Penalty for Wrong Answers
There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate; there will be no penalty for that question. The marks obtained by the candidate in each Section and in the aggregate shall be arrived at after deduction of the marks for wrong answers.
Candidate MUST pass in each Section separately and should also obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the interview. The responses (answers) of individual candidates with other candidates would be analyzed to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted in this regard, it is inferred/concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/valid, LIC reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidate and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
The minimum marks to be obtained in each Section and in the aggregate shall be decided by LIC. English Language test is of qualifying nature and the marks in English Language will not be counted for ranking. The decision of LIC in this regard shall be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using equi -percentile equating method.
The Scores of Online Examination are obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- Number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score after applying penalty for wrong answers.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores*.
- * Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal point upto two digits.
- Note: Cutoffs are applied in two stages: i. on scores in individual tests ii. on Total Score
Appearing in the online examination or mere pass in the online examination shall not vest any right in a candidate to be called for Personal Interview.