Canara Bank Specialist Officer (SO) Recruitment 2015 – Canara Bank, a leading Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Bangalore and pan India presence with over 5700 branches, offer Online Application, from the eligible candidates for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I [No. of Posts-36] & Middle Management Grade Scale-II [No. of Posts-38]. Please check all the details carefully and ensure your eligibility before paying fees / submitting on-line application.
Latest :- Withheld Result for the posts of Specialist Officers in JMG Scale-I & MMG Scale-II in various disciplines has been announced. Check below.
Details of Vacancy
Schedule for Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2015 is given below.
|Commencement of on-line registration of application||22 Jan 2016|
|Closure of registration of application||09 Feb 2016|
|Closure for editing application details||09 Feb 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||24 Feb 2016|
|Online Fee Payment||21 Jan 2016 to 09 Feb 2016|
|Availability of Admit Card||16 Mar 2016|
|Online Test||03 Apr 2016|
Canara Bank SO Final Result – Announced!
Canara Bank has announced the list of Provisionally Selected Candidates for the posts of Specialist Officers [Post Codes-1 to 7]. At the time of joining, the candidates will have to produce the originals of the documents to prove their eligibility. The candidates can check the list of provisionally selected candidates on the official website of the Bank. Otherwise, the direct link to check the list has been provided below.
Check List of Selected candidates here
Reserved Category candidates are required to submit the Caste / PWD Certificate as per Government of India format itself. Those candidates who fail to submit required documents will not be allowed to join the Bank.
The information regarding joining will be provided to the candidates individually to the registered email-id & the appointment order shall be dispatched by post to the correspondence address provided by the candidates at the time of online registration. Request for providing the information to alternate email id & address will not be entertained and candidates shall make their own arrangements for receipt of the same.
Canara Bank SO GD & Interview Schedule
Canara Bank has announced the schedule for Group Discussion (GD) and Interview for the candidates who had come out successful in the online test. The process of Group Discussion and Interview will commence from 13.06.2016 at Bangalore and Gurgaon Centres and details of the venue etc. will be informed in the Call letter for Group Discussion and Interview. The link for downloading Call letters for Group Discussion and Interview is also provided below for the candidates.
To Download Call Letter for GD & Interview – Click Here
For Reprint Application Form – Click Here
Canara Bank SO Result
Canara Bank has declared the results of the on-line test conducted for the subject recruitment process (Post Codes – 1 to 7). Below are the list of candidates who have come out successful in the on-line test. The Date, venue, time etc. for Group Discussion & Interview will be informed to the candidates in due course.
Canara Bank SO Call Letter
Canara Bank has issued the call letter for Online Test for Recruitment of Specialist Officers, which is scheduled to be held on 03 Apr 2016. Candidates can download their call letter by entering “Registration No.” & “Date of birth”.
- Process is over…!!!
To check Information Booklet for Online Test – Click Here
Details about On-line Test Pattern
- The test would be conducted on-line i.e. on a computer.
- A login screen will be displayed to the candidate. The candidate has to log in using his/her User ID and Password which is provided on the Call Letter.
- After logging in Candidate’s profile (Name, Roll No. & photograph etc.) will be displayed and the candidate has to confirm the same by clicked on the ‘I confirm’ button confirming the profile is correct.
- Thereafter the instructions will be displayed on the screen.
- A candidate should read the instructions carefully and indicate that he has done so by ‘checking’ (click) the box at the bottom of the screen, after which the ‘I am ready to begin’ button is activated.
Canara Bank SO Application Form 2015
The eligible candidates are required to apply online through bank’s website www.canarabank.com on or before the last date.
- Application process is over…!!!
|Category||Amount of Fees / Intimation Charges|
|SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 100/- [Intimation Charges only]|
|All Others||Rs. 600/- [Including intimation charges]|
The guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows:
- All applicants should have a valid personal e-mail ID. The registered e-mail id should be kept functional till completion of this recruitment project. All the communications will be sent to the candidates to this e-mail ID only.
- Candidates are required to visit the Bank’s website www.canarabank.com – Careers – Recruitment Know More and click on the link “Recruitment Project – 3/ 2015-Specialist Officers” and apply for the concerned post.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Candidates while filling their on-line application, the name of the candidate and his / her father / husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates / mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates should fill all the fields in the on-line application.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on Final Submit Button. Submission of incorrect / false information in the online application will render the candidature invalid.
- After completion of on-line registration, take system generated print-out of Registered On-line Application.
- An online application which is incomplete in any respect such as without proper passport size photograph and signature uploaded in the online application form/ unsuccessful fee payment will not be considered as valid.
- Retain a copy of the final on-line application print out along with Registration Number & Password safely for your records.
Minimum 60% or Equivalent Grade in 4 years B.E. / B.Tech Degree.
Please note that educational qualification criteria is modified for various posts notified in the subject recruitment process. Candidates can check the modified details of eligibility criteria for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I and Middle Management Grade Scale-II which is mentioned below.
Candidates can also check the modified eligibility criteria from the link provided below.
- Click here to check the modified eligibility criteria in English.
- Click here to check the modified eligibility criteria in Hindi.
In view of the large number of applications received, Bank has decided to conduct an On-line test on 03 Apr 2016 to all the candidates who have applied for the subject recruitment process. The Call Letter for appearing for online test can be downloaded from website after 16 Mar 2016. Further, candidates are advised to keep track of their application status by visiting Bank’s website as well as checking their registered E-mail account and SMS from time to time till the subject recruitment process is completed.
Candidates please note that the online test is being administered to all the candidates who have applied for, based on the information declared by them in the online application. As such, mere calling for online test will not make any candidate eligible for the post applied for, unless they fulfill the required eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification for the subject recruitment process. As such, at this juncture it is for the candidates to ensure that they are conforming to the required eligibility before appearing for the online test. Further, Bank reserves its right to reject applications of ineligible candidates at any stage.
Bank reserves its right to change the test centre / date / venue / pattern etc. for conducting the online test. Request for change of test centre from the candidates will not be entertained.
Applicable for all the posts: Candidates need not send Application Print / Documents at this stage. However, if shortlisted for Group Discussion and Interview, at the time of Group Discussion / Interview, candidates will have to submit the print out of application along with other documents / certificate.
- Print-out of on-line application
- Print-out of GD and Interview Call Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth along with proof of certificate for applicable age relaxation, if any
- Certificates and Mark lists of SSC / SSLC / X Std., 10+2 / PUC / Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation etc.
- Caste Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates & Disability Certificate, in case of PWD candidates
- Experience Certificate, if any / wherever applicable
- Any other relevant documents in support of candidature
When called for GD and Interview, candidates have to bring the originals of the above documents along with self attested copies of the documents, for verification. Candidates will not be allowed to take up GD and Interview without production of original & copies of the documents as above.
The selection shall be by way of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview basing on the applications received for individual posts. In case the number of candidates are less, the selection will be done through Shortlisting, Group Discussion & Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview.
In case the number of candidates are less, the selection will be done through Shortlisting, Group Discussion & Interview. Depending upon the number of vacancies, Bank reserves the right to shortlist requisite number of candidates and only those shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion and/or Interview.
General (applicable for all the posts):
The short-listing or call for Test / GD / interview will be on the basis of the details provided by the candidates in the on-line application. If at any stage of the selection process, the details provided in the on-line applications are found to be false or, if the candidate fails to submit the required documents to prove his/her eligibility at the time of interview, his/her candidature will be summarily rejected and the candidate will not be allowed for GD and interview.
Request for change of Test/Interview centre will not be entertained. However, the Bank reserves its right to change/add/cancel the date, time, centre, venue of the Group Discussion & Interview and to call the candidates for the Group Discussion & Interview at any other Centre or hold supplementary selection process for particular date / session / venue / centre / set of candidates at its discretion, under unforeseen circumstances, if any. Change of interview schedule, if any, will be announced in our website / by email.
Mere eligibility / admission to the Test /GD / Interview or, pass in Test /GD / Interview does not imply that the Bank is satisfied beyond doubt about the candidates’ eligibility and shall not vest any right on a candidate for selection. The Bank would be free to reject the candidature of any candidate at any stage of the recruitment process, if he / she is found to be ineligible and / or furnished incorrect or false information / certificates / documents or has suppressed any material facts; and the fees paid by the ineligible candidates shall be forfeited. If appointed, such a candidate may be summarily removed from the services of the Bank. The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure / hold supplementary selection process, including conduct of On-line/Written Test, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through our website / email, in advance
The Bank reserves the right to change the selection procedure / hold supplementary selection process, including conduct of On-line/Written Test, if necessary. The change, if any, shall be intimated to the candidates through our website / email, in advance.
For Complete details of Canara Bank SO Recruitment 2015 – Download Official Advertisement