MPSC Manipur Civil Service Combined Competitive Exam 2016 – MPSC has issued the notification for Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination 2016. MPSC has conducted the Pre. Exam of MCSCC which was held on 03 July 2016. Candidates who cleared the Pre. Exam are eligible for the Main exam. Candidates can check the detail of application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Latest – MPSC Main examination Result & Marks have been announced. Check the link below.
|Name of Post||Gen||SC||ST||OBC||No. of Post|
Service Grade II
Service Grade II
Post reserved for Differently Abled Persons (DAP)
|Name of the service||No. of Reserved vacancy|
- Persons suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall alone be eligible for the benefit of reservation.
- The candidate should be in possession of disability certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority in this regard.
- The number of vacancies is liable to change.
Schedule for the MPSC Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2016 is given below.
|Availability of application form||09 Apr 2016|
|Last date for submission of application form||12 May 2016|
|Date of Preliminary Examination|
|Issue of Admit Card for Preliminary Exam (Re-Exam)||15 Jun 2016|
|Date of Preliminary Examination (Re-Exam)||03 Jul 2016|
|Start Date of submission of Online Application Form
for Main Examination
|16 Jul 2016|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application Form
for Main Examination
|29 Jul 2016|
|Last Date of receipt of application form & document||30 Jul 2016, 04:00 PM|
|Date of Main Examination||04 – 23 Sep 2016|
Result – Main Exam
MPSC has declared the result of Main Examination. Earlier the examination was held from 04-23 Sep 2016. Now candidates can check result for the same through the direct link provided below.
Candidates who appeared in the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, 2016 may obtain their marks scored in the said examination from the direct link provided below by entering the Roll nmumber and optional papers from 25 Apr 2017 to 25 May 2017.
Admit Card – Main Exam
The e-Admission Certificate is made available on the MPSC Website (www.empsconline.oov.in) for downloading by the candidates as per the schedule. No Admission Certificate will be issued from MPSC Office or sent by post. No candidate will be admitted to the Main Examination unless he/she hold an e-Admission Certificate for the purpose.
- Admit card process is over now…!!!
Notified on 29 Aug 2016
Notified on 17 Aug 2016 – Revised Schedule of the General Studies Paper-I and Paper-II for MCSSC (Mains)
In partial modification of this Commission’s Notification of even number dated 08 Aug 2016 on the matter referred to above, it is hereby notified for information of all candidates that since the 5 Sep 2016 being ‘Teacher’s Day”, the revised schedule of General Studies Paper-I & II for MCSCC (Main) 2016 is as given below: –
MPSC has announced the result of MCSCC Prelim. Exam which was held on 03 July 2016. Candidates appeared in the MCSCC Prelim. Exam are advised to check their result on the official website of the MPSC. Qualified candidates will go for Main Exam. Direct link to check the result of MCSCC Prelim. Exam is also available on this page.
For 82 posts (General- 44, OBC (M)- 10, OBC (MP)- 4, ST- 22 and SC- 2) with 1 post reserved for Differently Abled Persons (DAP), the number of candidates equal to 12 times the number of vacancies comes to 985 (cut off of 171 marks). 73 Candidates with equal total marks have been added to it making the total to 1057.
Within the cut off of 171 marks, sufficient number of General, OBC and SC candidates were available. However, the cut off marks were relaxed for ST to 168 and DAP to 132 as sufficient number of candidates were not available within the cut off of 171 marks. After carrying out the above, total number of candidates admitted to the Main Exam was 1130. Given below is category wise details of the vacancies and candidates admitted for Main Exam:
Final Answer Key
MPSC has released the final answer key of MCSCC Prelim. Exam which was held on 03 July 2016. Answers are uploaded on the official website of MPSC. candidates who have appeared in the MCSCC Prelim. Exam can check the final answer key on the official website of MPSC. Final answer keys are also available on this page. Direct link to check the final answer key is given below.
To Check the Final Answer Key of MCSCC Prelim. Exam 2016 – Click here
The online application should be applied at www.empsconline.gov.in. as per schedule mention above. Submission of application in any other mode shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility before filling the application form for above posts.
- Application process is over…!!!
Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “One Time Registration” scheme through the official website of Manipur Public Service Commission www.empsconline.gov.in. Candidates need to upload and fill all details before applying any post. Once the One Time Registration is completed, candidates need to fill up and complete his/her Profile by submitting all the relevant details, This includes:
- Upload Passport Photograph, signature, age proof etc.
- Add Personal Information.
- Add Parents information.
- Add Education information.
- Add Language and Physical Nature.
- Add experience.
Instruction to Candidates
- Once the above-mentioned processes are completed, only then the candidate can apply for the post. Candidates are responsible to ensure correctness of the personal information and secrecy of password and they shall keep in mind the user ID and the mobile number for further communication.
- Applications which are submitted not in accordance with the instructions will be summarily rejected.
- Documents to prove Qualification, experience, age, community etc. have to be produced as and when called for by the Commission’ Any variance in the documents submitted online and physical documents will be summarily rejected,
Application Fee: Candidates (except Differently Abled candidates) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 300/- (Gen & OBC) and Rs. 150/- (SC & ST) by using net banking, Visa/Master Card/Debit card through the EMPC online portal.
In case of any problem being faced in the processing of the online application, drop a mail at [email protected] along with your phone number and problem being faced from your registered user mail ID.
The candidate must be a citizen of India.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2016)
- Shall not be less than 21 years and not more than 38 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST 3 years for OBC and 10 years for Differently Abled Persons (DAP). Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC who are also physically handicapped will be eligible for grant of cumulative age relaxation under both the categories:-
- 38 years for General category;
- 41 years for OBC;
- 43 years for SC & ST;
- 40 years for DAP candidates belonging to General category;
- 51 years for DAP candidates belonging to OBC; and
- 53 years for DAP belonging to SC & ST.
A candidate must hold a degree of any of the Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification as prescribed under Clause 6 (iii) of Schedule II, Chapter I of the Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Examination Rules, 2010.
- All candidates, who are declared qualified by the Commission for taking Combined Competitive (Main) Examination will be required to produce proof of passing the requisite examination along with their application for the Main Examination failing which candidates will not be admitted to the Main Examination.
- Candidates possessing professional and technical qualifications which are recognized by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical degree would also be eligible for admission to the Examination.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional MBBS or any other Medical Examination but have not completed their Internship by the time of submission of their application for Combined Competitive (Main) Examination, will be provisionally admitted to the Examination provided they submit along with their application a copy of certificate from the concerned authority of the University/Institution that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination. In such cases, the candidates will be required to produce at the time of their interview, original degree or a certificate from the concerned competent authority for the University/Institution that they had completed all requirements (including completion of Internship) for award of the Degree.
The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the Examination shall be final. If on verification at any time before or after the Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Interview, it is found that a candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility condition, his/her candidature for the Examination will be cancelled by the Commission
Number of Attempts
- 6 (six) attempts for general candidates,
- 9 (nine) attempts for OBCs (the relaxation will be available to the candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.)
- No restriction for SC/ST candidates who are otherwise eligible.
- A Differently Abled Person will get as many attempts as are available to other non-physically handicapped candidates of his or her community, subject to the condition that a physically handicapped candidate belonging to General Category shall be eligible for seven attempts. The relaxation will be available to the physically handicapped candidates who are eligible to avail of reservation applicable to such candidates.
Note: An attempt at a Preliminary Examination shall be deemed to be an attempt at the Examination. Not with standing the disqualification/cancellation of candidature, the fact of appearance of the candidate at the examination will count as an attempt.
Please Note that the information provided below is as per the previous notification regarding MCSCC Exam 2015. The details are likely to be same for this time too. In case any update regarding the following information is provided by Manipur Civil Services, we will update the same here.
The Combined Competitive Examination comprises two successive stages :
- The Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) for the Selection of candidates for Main Examination.
- The Combined Competitive Main Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of the candidates for the various services & posts for which examination is conducted.
The Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination will consist of 1 (one) paper of objective type (multiple choice questions) and carry a maximum of 300 marks in General Studies only, for which the syllabus is mentioned in sub-section (A) of Section-II. This Examination is meant to serve as a screening test only; the marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination by the candidates who are declared qualified for admission to the Main Examination will not be counted for determining their final order of merit. The number of candidates to be admitted to the Main Examination will be 12-13 times the total approximate number of vacancies to be filled in the year in the various services and posts. Only those candidates who are declared by the Commission to have qualified in the Preliminary Examination in a year will be eligible for admission to the Main Examination of that particular year, provided they are otherwise, eligible for admission to the Main Examination
The Combined Competitive Main Examination will consist of Written Examination and Interview/Personality Test. The Written Examination will consist of 8(eight) compulsory papers of conventional essay type in the subjects set out in sub-section – (B) of Section-II. Also note (ii) under pars-I of sub-section – (B) of Section – II may be seen.
Candidates who obtain such minimum qualifying marks in the written part of the Main Examination as may be fixed by the Commission at their discretion, shall be summoned by them for an interview for a personality test under sub-section – (C) of Section-IL However, the paper on General English will be of qualifying nature. Also see Note(ii) under Para-I of sub-Section-(B) of Section-II. The marks obtained in General English will not be counted for ranking. The number of candidates to be summoned for interview will be about twice the number of vacancies to be filled up. The interview will carry 200 marks (with no minimum qualifying marks).
Scheme of Examination
(A) Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination: The Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination will be in Single Paper of objective type in the Subject “General Studies” (degree standard) of 3 (three) hours duration having 200 questions.
(B) Combined Competitive Main Examination (Written and Interview)
(i) The written examination will consist of the following papers:
(ii) Interview test will carry 200 marks. (With no minimum qualifying marks)
Candidate can check the complete details of Syllabus for MPSC Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam 2016 from HERE
Previous Year Question Paper
Previous year question paper of Manipur Civil Services Combined Competitive Exam as follows:
- MCSCC 2014 for Medical Science
- MCSCC Prelims Exam 2013 for General Studies
- MCSCC Prelims Exam 2010 for General Studies
For detailed information about MPSC Manipur Combine Competitive Exam 2016 – Download Information Brochure