UPPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Exam 2015 – Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released notification for conduction to Assistant Forest Conservator Examination. Candidates who were looking for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh may apply for the Assistant Conservator Post on or before the last date of application.Candidates can check the detail of application process, vacancy detail, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest:- UPPSC ACF Admit Card 2015 is available for downloading. Check below.
Total Vacancies – 24
- Unreserved – 18
- OBC – 06
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-Rs. 39100/- (Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-) Post Gazetted. No. of vacancies may increase or decrease on the request of State Govt. in special circumstances.
Schedule for the UPPSC ACF 2015 is given below.
|Last date for deposition of examination fees||27th Jan 2016|
|Last date for submission of applications||30th Jan 2016|
UPPSC ACF Admit Card 2015 – Available
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has issued the admit card of UPPSC ACF 2015 on their official website. Candidates who have applied for UPPSC ACF 2015 are advised to download their admit card from the official website. Direct link to download admit card is also available on this page.
Note : Downloading of Admit Card are allowed only to those Candidates, whose Application Form Status are not rejected during Verification Process for ‘Assistant Conservator of Forest Examination – 2015’
UPPSC ACF 2015 – Exam Schedule
UPPSC ACF Application Form 2015
Candidates can apply online for UPPSC ACF 2015 from the official website. Interested candidates may apply online on or before the last date of application. Applications will be accepted only when fee is deposited in the Bank upto prescribed last date for fee deposition. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before going online application. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Application process is over now…!!
Instruction for filling online Application
The Application submission of form divided into two options namely “Candidate Registration” and “Submit Application Form”.
- Candidate Basic Registration form: Candidates have to fill basic information as mention below.
- Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
After Completion of PART-I Registration. You have to go through via “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan (SBI/PNB) or through I-Collect (SBI/PNB) Net Banking option.
Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” button in candidate segment it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Date of Birth and payment mode option (E-Challan or I-Collect) to payment Fees.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some your personnel details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
[Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg,*.png) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each.
Note: # the candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
Online Application process must be completed (including filling up of Part-I and Part-II of the Form) before last date of form submission according to Advertisement, after which the web-link will be disabled.
Essential Qualification Details
भारत में विधि द्वारा स्थापित किसी विश्वविद्यालय से या समय-समय पर केन्द्रीय सरकार द्वारा अनुमोदित किसी विदेशी विश्वविद्यालय से कम से कम एक विषय अर्थात् वनस्पति विज्ञान, जीव विज्ञान, रसायन विज्ञान, भौतिक विज्ञान, गणित, भूगर्भ विज्ञान, वानिकी, सांख्यिकी के साथ स्नातक उपाधि या कृषि में स्नातक उपाधि या अभियंत्रण में स्नातक उपाधि या सरकार द्वारा उसके समकक्ष मान्यता प्राप्त कोई अर्हता होना आवश्यक है।
Preferential Qualification Details
ऐसे अभ्यर्थियों को जिन्होंने (I) कम से कम 02 वषो तक प्रादेशिक सेना में सेवा की हो या (II) एन.सी.सी. का ‘बी’ प्रमाण पत्र प्राप्त किया हो, अन्य बातों के समान होने पर सीधी भर्ती के मामले में अधिमान दिया जाएगा।
Minimum Physical Standard
No candidate for direct recruitment shall be appointed to the service unless he possesses the minimum standard for height and chest girth as specified below:-
|Sex||Height||Chest girth (fully expanded)||Expansion|
|Male||163 cms||84 cms||5 cms|
|Female||150 cms||79 cms||5 cms|
Provided that the minimum height standard in case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes and to races such as Gorkhas, Nepalies, Assamese, Meghalayan Tribal, Laddakhese, Sikkimiese, Bhutanese, Garhwalies, Kumaunies, Nagas and Arunachal Pradesh candidates, shall be as follows:-
The male candidates will be required to qualify in walking test of 25 kms. to be completed in Four hours and female candidates of 14 kms. to be completed in Four hours. The arrangement for conducting this test will be made by the Chief Conservator of Forests, Uttar Pradesh so as to synchronise with the sittings of the Medical Board.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years on July 1, 2015 i.e. they must have not been born earlier than 2nd July, 1975 and not later than July 1, 1994.
- Upper age limit shall be greater by five years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes of U.P., Scheduled Tribes of U.P., Other Back Ward classes of U.P., skilled players of U.P. of classified games and State Govt. employees of U.P. including the Teachers/Staff of the Government aided Madhyamik Vidyalayas as per G.O. No. 1508/15-8-2015-3057/2015, dated 16.09.2015. i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July, 1970. Upper age limit for Emergency Commissioned Officers/Short Service Commissioned Officers/ Ex-Army Personnels of U.P. shall be greater by maximum 5 years only on completion of 5 years service in army. Upper age limit for physically handicapped persons of Society of U.P. will be greater by fifteen years i.e. they must have not been born before 2nd July 1960. No relaxation is admissible in upper age limit for D.F.F. candidates.
The reservation for Scheduled Castes of U.P./Scheduled Tribes of U.P./ Other Backward Class candidates of U.P. shall be admissible in accordance with the provisions of relevant Govt. Rules. Accordingly, reservation for category under horizontal as Dependents of Freedom Fighters of U.P. and Women candidates of U.P. shall be admissible on settlement of vacancies. Reservation for PH of U.P. will be admissible for the identified posts only on settlement of vacancies.
Examination and Interview
- The dates and venue for the examination shall be informed by the Commission later on through e-Admit Card.
- All original certificates shall be verified at the time of interview. Candidates will also be required to furnish four passport size Photographs, two unattested and two attested by their Head of Department or Head of the Institution where they received education or by a Gazetted Officer at the time of Interview.
- Candidates serving under the Central or State Government will have to produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer at the time of interview issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates will have to fill-up prescribed Application Forms etc. prior to interview.
Note: The candidates must enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their claims rendered in the application form for the examination. If they do not enclose self attested copies of all certificates in support of their all claims, their candidature shall be cancelled.
Instruction to Candidates
- As per decision of the UPPSC a candidate will be liable to be debarred from the all examinations and selections upto a maximum period of five years for furnishing any wrong information in his/her application form which cannot be substantiated by relevant documents or for any other malpractice.
- No change in category, subcategory, Date of Birth etc. is permissible after the receipt of application form in the office of the Commission. In this regard no application for error correction/modification shall be acceptable.
- The date of birth of the candidates shall be admissible as entered in High School Certificate or equivalent examination. The candidate will have to attach his/her High School or Equivalent Examination Certificate with the application form of Examination. No Other Certificate shall be acceptable for Date of Birth and if it is not attached with the application it shall be rejected.
- The candidates will have to enclose self attested copies of Marksheets, Certificates & Degrees in support of their claims of Educational Qualifications. If they do not enclose self attested copies of certificates/ documents in support of their claims, the application shall be rejected.
- The benefit of reservation to the categories of Handicapped persons of society shall be given only on the posts which are identified by the Government for their category. For this benefit the Handicapped persons must produce a certificate of being handicapped in that category on the prescribed proforma issued by prescribed Medical Officer/Specialist and counter signed by the Chief Medical Officer according to Rule 2 of U.P. Public Service (Reservation for physically Handicapped, Dependent of Freedom Fighters and Ex-Serviceman (Amendment) Act, 1997 read with G.O. dated 03 Feb., 2008). The exarmy personnels must be discharged from army upto the last date prescribed for receipt of applications.
- Date, time and venue etc. of examination along with Roll No. will be communicated to the candidates through e-Admit Cards. Candidates will have to appear at the centre allotted to them by the Commission. No change in centre/venue is permissible and no application shall be entertained in this regard.
- The candidature of such candidates who are subsequently found ineligible according to the terms laid down in advertisement will be cancelled and their any claim for the Examination will not be entertained. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility of the candidates shall be final.
- The Application/candidature will be rejected/cancelled if the application is not submitted on prescribed form, date of birth is not mentioned or wrong date of birth is mentioned, overage, under age, not fulfilling the minimum educational qualifications, applications received after last date and no signature under declaration in the format.
- The Commission may admit the candidates provisionally after summary checking of the application but if it is found at any stage that applicant was not eligible or that his/her application should have been rejected or was not entertainable initially, his/her candidature will be rejected and if the candidate is selected, the recommendation of the Commission for appointment shall be withdrawn.
- The Commission reserves the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice i.e. copying in examination hall or indiscipline, misbehaviour or canvassing for his/her candidature. On violation of these instructions, the candidates may be debarred from this examination as well as future examinations and selections. In this regard the decision of the Commission shall be final.
- In all communication to the Commission, the candidates must mention the name of examination, advertisement no., registration no., date of birth, father’s/ husband’s name and also the Roll Number, if communicated.
- Candidates selected for appointment will have to undergo Medical Examination as required under the Rules.
- Approximately 3 times candidates shall be called for interview on the basis of examination. It is essential for the candidates to appear in the interview.
- The candidates who are appearing in the examination of essential qualification need not apply as they are not eligible.
- While filling the answer sheet the candidates “must use Black Ball Point Pen only”. Do not use any other pen or pencil in any condition.
- The candidates must fill up his/her all information correctly in the Answer Sheet with Black Ball Point Pen. The information filled in the “Answer Sheet”must not be erased by Whitener, Blade or Rubber etc..
For more detail of UPPSC ACF 2015 – Download Official Notification.