PPSC CS Exam Result 2015
For Mains Exam – Announced!
PPSC CS Main exam 2015 was held in the Month of March 2016 and now the Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the result of CS Main exam for those candidates who appeared in the exam. Candidates can check their result from the link provided below. Candidates who pass the main exam will proceed to the next level for selection process.
Check PPSC CS Main Exam Result / Merit List 2015
- Click here to view the combined merit list
- Click here to view the categorywise Merit List
- Click here to view the Resultsheet for Mains exam
For Physical test
Physical test for the posts of Deputy Superintendent of Police and Deputy Superintendent of Jails Grade- II)/ District Probation Officer (Jails) were conducted as per the schedule and now the Result for the same has been announced. Check the result i.e. the list of candidates who have passed the list Physical Test using the direct link below.
Check the PPSC Physical Test Result
- Click here to view the list of selected candidates
For Preliminary Exam
PPSC CS Preliminary exam 2015 was held on 12th December 2015 and now the Punjab Public Service Commission has announced the result of CS Preliminary exam for those candidates who appeared in the exam. Candidates can check their result from the link provided below. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam shall be eligible to take the main exam.
Get PPSC CS Preliminary exam Result here:- Check Result announced by Punjab Public Service Commission.
PPSC CS 2015 Interview Schedule
All the candidates who have been short-listed for the interview for ibid examination are informed that the interviews are scheduled from 20 Jul 2016 to 08 Aug 2016. The detailed interview scheduled has been uploaded on the website of the Commission & also provided below for the candidates. It is further informed that the venue for the interview shall be the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala and the Reporting Time for the Candidates shall be 8.30 AM (Morning Session) and 1.30 PM (Afternoon session) . Late Comers shall NOT be allowed to appear in the Interview.
The interviews shall be conducted in two sessions i.e Morning session 9.30 AM to 1.30 PM ( 12 candidates ) and Afternoon Session 2.30 PM to 4.00 PM (08 candidates).
Candidates MUST bring the following documents ( in ORIGINAL) on the day of interview:
- Proof of Date of Birth: Certificate of Matriculation/Higher Secondary.
- Proof of having passed Punjabi Language.
- Degree and DMC Certificates ( All Sessions.)
- Reserved Category Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (If applicable)
- If ESM, Certificate/documents mentioning the following: i) Date of Enrolment. ii) Date of Release/Discharge. iii) Reasons of Release/Discharge.
- Certificate of proof of age relaxation claim (If applicable).
- Certificate of proof of fee concession ( If applicable).
- Proof of being Govt. Employee.
- Certificate of requisite experience.
- Duly filled Bio data sheet. The Performa of Bio-data sheet has been uploaded on Commission’s Website.
This is a recruitment process followed by the PPSC where first the candidates are required to pass the preliminary phase of the exam and then the main exam. Candidates those who shall be included in the merit list shall then be called for the interview round according to a well-defined schedule.
How to Check PPSC CS Exam Results 2015?
- The candidates need to follow the link mentioned above to reach the official web page where the results are hosted.
- Once they reach the page, they will be able to check their exam results by pressing on the appropriate links. The links will be hosted roll number wise.
- Results of PPSC CS Exam 2015 will be hosted as a PDF file for a particular roll number range.
- The result will show: Roll number, Registration Number, Father’s Name, Category, Marks in Paper 1 and 2, Total marks
Download PPSC CS Result 2015 Scorecard
- The score cards for the candidates passing the preliminary examination of PPSC 2015 shall be prepared on the basis of the marks in the pre exam.
- The score cards shall be uploaded on the official website of PPSC. The direct link for the download shall be provided here when available. Candidates must download the scorecards and eligible candidates must start applying for the mains exam.
Official website Link: www.ppsc.gov.in