The Result of BSFCSCL Recruitment 2015 has been announced after the successful completion of main examination which was held on 03 Jan 2016 in the online mode. The result can be easily checked here from the link provided below.
BSFCSCL Recruitment Result 2015 – Declared
Bihar State Food Supplies Corporation Ltd (BSFCSCL) had conducted the BSFCSCL Written Test 2015 on 03 Jan 2016 for recruitment of Assistant Manager & Assistant Accountant. Now BSFCSCL has announced the result for the same. Candidates who appeared for the Written Test can check their result from the link provided below. On the basis of the Written test result a separate merit list has been released, the candidates who have their names in the merit list are called for the interview round. There, the necessary documents will be verified and if the candidate will qualify the process then he will be recruited for the offered post. The candidates will get the information about the interview from the link given below.
Get BSFCSCL Recruitment Result here:- Check Result to know the qualified candidates list called for interview.
Documents Required at the time of Interview
- Original Admit Card of BSFCSCL Written Test 2015 for Appointment of Assistant Manager / Assistant Accountant.
- Original Original Mark-Sheet and Original Certificate of Matriculation or equivalent examination for proof of Age.
- Original certificate of MBA / PGDBM etc. from recognised University / Institution for Assistant Manager. or Original Certificate of M.Com or B.Com and CA (Inter) for Assistant Accountant.
- Original Mark Sheet and Original Certificate of Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Original Mark Sheet and Original Certificate of Intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Non-creamy certificate for BC/EBC/WBC candidates must be produced at time of the counselling.
- Original / Attested copy of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer if the applicant is in service.
- Original Caste Certificate issued by DM or ADM authorised by DM or SDO (Civil) or CO of the area of his / her permanent residence.
- Original Residential Certificate issued by DM or ADM authorised by DM or SDO (Civil) or CO of the concerned area.
- Four Copies of the passport size Photograph from the same negative which was pasted on the Application Form of BSFCSCL Written Test 2015. These Photographs must be duly self attested.
- For candidates claiming Disable Quota, Disability Certificate issued by competent Medical Board authorised by Bihar Government.
- Any other Certificate apart from the above as per the requirements of the prospectus of BSFCSCL for Written Test 2015.
BSFCSCL Recruitment Result 2015 – Tie Breaking
In case, if two students have identical marks in the written examination then it is mandatory to eradicate this problem and to solve this dilemma. Here, some steps are mentioned which are helpful in tie – breaking.
- Marks of section A of the written examination will be compared. The students with more marks are preferred.
- Marks of section B will be compared to break the tie
- If still tie persists, then the age of the candidates will be considered. Higher age will be prioritized.
Note: The final decision of tie – breaking will be taken by the official authority which cannot be challenged.
BSFCSCL Recruitment Result 2015 – Merit List and Interview
Merit List: The merit list has been prepared by considering the marks of the students in the written examination. If two candidates have same marks, then after applying tie – breaking procedure, the name of the student will be added to the merit list.
Personal Interview: The candidates who have their names in the merit list will be then called for the interview round. There, the necessary documents will be verified and if the candidate will qualify the process then he will be recruited for the offered post. The candidates will get the information about the interview on the link given in the post.