UPSC CMS Application Form 2016 has to be filled and submitted by the candidates who are aspiring to take part in the Combined Medical Services Examination 2016. The application process started on 5 March 2016. The application form for the UPSC CMS 2016 is to be filled online through the official portal of UPSC. The last date to submit the application form is 1 April 2016. The link at which the application forms are being filled is also given below. UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination will be conducted on 12 June 2016. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
|Submission of Online Application Form starts from||05 Mar 2016|
|Last date of submission of Online Application Forms||01 Apr 2016 till 23:59 hours|
|Closing date for pay application fee by by cash mode||31 Mar 2016 till 23:59 hours|
|Closing date for pay application fee by online mode||01 Apr 2016 till 23:59 hours|
UPSC CMS Application Form 2016
Fictitious Fee Cases
Union Public Service Commission has publishd the list of “Applications rejected due to non‐ payment of fee”. Confirmation has NOT been received from the Bank Authorities regarding receipt of Fees of Rs.200/- in respect of following applicants for Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016. List of applications can be checked through the link provided below.
UPSC CMS Application Form 2016 is available from the official website UPSC at www.upsconline.nic.in. Eligible & interested candidates may also apply online through the direct link, which is given below. The online applications can be filled on or before the last date after which the link will be disabled.
- Application process is over…!!!
Candidates (Excepting Female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Note 1: Application who opt for “Pay by cash” mode should print the system generated Pay-in slip during Part-II registration and deposit the fee at the counter of SBI Branch on the next working day only. “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 31 Mar 2016 i.e. one day before the closing date; however, applicants who have generated their Payin-slip before it is de-activated may pay at the counter of SBI Branch during banking hours on the closing date. Such applicants who are unable to pay by cash on the closing date i.e. during banking hours to SBI Branch, for reason whatsoever, even if holding a valid Pay-in-slip, will have no other offline option but to opt for online Debit/Credit Card or Internet Banking Payment mode on the closing date i.e. till 23.59 hours of 01 Apr 2016.
Note 2: Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed above. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode (unless remission of fee is claimed) shall be summarily rejected.
Note 3: Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Note 4: For the applicants in whose case payments details have not been received from the bank, they will be treated as fictitious payment cases and their applications will be rejected in the first instance. A list of all such applicants shall be made available on the Commission website within two weeks after the last day of submission of online application. The applicants shall be required to submit the proof of their fee payment within 10 days from the date of such communication either by hand or by speed post to the Commission. On receipt of documentary proof, genuine fee payment cases will be considered and their applications will be revived, if they are otherwise eligible.
There are total 2 parts for the application form.
UPSC CMS 2016 – Application PART 1
- For the Part 1, the candidates must fill the details such as personal information, educational qualification details and other details.
- After this, the candidates must select whether they require the exemption from paying the application fee or not.
- After this, the candidates must confirm the details entered by them. If not, they can be changed or updated. Then, the candidate can proceed to Part 2 registration.
UPSC CMS 2016 – Application PART 2
- In the part 2 registration, the candidates must pay the application fee through the credit/debit card payment or e-challan payment.
- Then the candidates must select a centre for examination.
- The next step will include the uploading of the scanned documents of photograph and signatures. The candidates should note that the forms received without them will be rejected. Also, the candidates should take care that the uploading has been done in the place designated for the scanned images in the application form of the UPSC CMS 2016 Exam.
- Finally, the candidates must agree to the declaration and submit the form.
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form for CMS Exam 2016 containing two stages viz. Part-I and Part-II as per the instructions available in the above mentioned site through drop down menu.
- Before start filling up CMS Online Application, a candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the .jpg format in such a manner that each file should not exceed 40 KB and must not be less than 3 KB each in size for the photograph and 1 KB for the signature.
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out of the page. The application is incomplete without payment , selection of centre, uploading of scanned photograph & signature and agreed for declaration.
- Scanned photograph should be in JPG format. The digital size of file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 3 kb and resolution 140 pixel height by 110 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of each file must be less that 40 kb and greater than 1 kb and resolution 110 pixel height by 140 pixel width and Bit Depth of image file should be 24 bit.
- Candidates can pay application fee online though SBI net banking or cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan generated online after completion of registration. Candidate may go to nearest SBI branch for depositing fee after 24 hours of submission of online form.
- Those who want to pay online through SBI portal can go directly after submission of form.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 10 to 12.
- On successful completion of your complete application, an auto-generated email will be sent on your registered email-id. In case email is not received by you please check / ensure that submission of Part-II of the Application has been made by you.
Note: Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
How to Apply Online?
- Log on to the official website of UPSC: upsconline.nic.in .
- Click on the tab “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
- Fill Part I of the online Application form.
- Read the instructions and fill the application form with prescribed format and submit.
- Take note of the unique Registration ID so generated.
- Pay the fee and then proceed to part II of the registration process.
- After filling out Part II of the form, click on Submit button.
- Take print out of the system generated application form for further reference.
The applicants should submit only single application. In case, a candidate submits another/multiple applications, then he/she should ensure that application with the higher RID (Registration ID) is complete in all respects. The applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the Commission.
The applicants must ensure that while filling their UPSC CMS Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the Commission may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
The Applicants are advised to check their emails at regular intervals and ensure that the email address to check notifications regarding UPSC CMS .
Candidates are strongly advised to apply Online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online Application.
UPSC CMS Detailed Application Form (DAF) 2016
Immediately after the declaration of the Computer based results, successful candidates will be intimated by the Commission electronically and they shall be asked to submit Detailed Application Form (DAF) online. The successful candidates have to send the printout of this DAF with each page duly signed along with the self attested copies of the above mentioned certificates to the Commission at that time. Originals will have to be produced at the time of interview. The interview letter to the candidates may also be issued electronically.
- Certificate of Age.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- Certificate in support of claim to belong to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes where applicable.
- Certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, where applicable.
- Certificate in support of being physically handicapped (where applicable).
- Certificate of eligibility for grant of age relaxation for ad-hoc doctors of Ministry of Railways.
After qualifying in examination candidates will be called for UPSC CMS Interview. The Interview / Personality Test will carry 100 marks. For more details on the interview, its schedule and UPSC CMS Interview Questions you can refer to the information Here.