Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2016 – The Government of Maharashtra has issued the notification for CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Field Officer (Architect) posts in the state of Maharashtra. Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment Online exams will be conducted tentatively as per the schedule given below across various centers in Navi Mumbai, Thane & Mumbai. Candidates can check the complete process of application, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Latest News – Maharashtra CIDCO 2016 Result has been announced. Check the ‘Result’ link below.
Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2016 – Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Field Officer (Architect)
City and Industrial Development Corporation Of Maharashtra Limited (CIDCO) has issued employment notification for filling up 200 vacancies for the post of Assistant Engineer & Field Officer in Maharashtra State. Interested & eligible candidates can apply for Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2016 for the post of Assistant Engineer & Field Officer on or before the last date.
Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Posts : 200
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) : 192
- Field Officer (Architect) : 08
- Pay Scale : 9300-34800+GP 4400
Age Limit : Not more than 38 yrs. (Min -18 yrs and Max – 38 yrs). Candidate should not be born earlier than 01 June 1978 and not later than 31 May 1998 both dates inclusive.
- For Assistant Engineer : Degree in Civil Engg. /Construction Management of a recognised university or Diploma holder who have passed Associated Member of Institute of Engineers exam (AMIE) will be considered equivalent to a person holding the qualification of BE(Civil) from a recognised university.
- For Field Officer : Full Time Degree or equivalent Govt. diploma in Architecture -B. Arch / G.D. Arch. from a recognized university,
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Online Written Test.
Application Fee : Rs. 1000/- for Open category Candidates and Rs. 500/- for SC, ST, VJNT, SBC, OBC & Physically handicap candidates.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online only from the official website of CIDCO as per the schedule. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Schedule for the Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2016 – Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Field Officer (Architect) is given below.
|Commencement of online registration & fee payment of application||17 June 2016|
|Closure of registration of application & fee payment||01 July 2016|
|Last date for printing your application||15 July 2016|
|Date of Examination||17 July 2016|
|Date of declaration of Result||26 July 2016|
|Name of Posts & Code||Education Qualifications|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil) (01)||
Note : The candidates will have to submit the SAP certificate within one year of appointment; else their service will be terminated.
|Field Officer (Architect) (02)||
Note: The candidates will have to submit the SAP certificate within one year of appointment, else their service will be terminated.
The method of recruitment to be followed is stated below:
Online Test (Max 200 Marks) : Online exam will be of 200 multiple choice question as mentioned below. The candidate should solve all the questions given. There shall be no negative marking system. The level of competency for the test is Graduation.
- Test of English – 50 Marks
- Test of Professional Knowledge – 50 Marks
- General Knowledge – 50 Marks
- Test of Reasoning – 50 Marks
Document verification : Only those candidates who score more than 45% marks (i.e. 90 marks out of 200) in online exam will be qualified & called for Document Verification.
The candidates who have qualified in the online exam and possessing SAP ERP (TERP- 10) certificate from SAP Global Services will be given additional 50 marks.
Please note that the candidate should possess the SAP ERP (TERP-10) certificate from SAP Global Services on or before last date of submission of application i.e. 01 July 2016.
The final merit list shall be drawn on the basis of the marks obtained in the online exam and marks given for SAP certification. Final merit list will be out of 250 marks (200 marks for online exam and 50 marks for SAP certification).
The list of eligible candidates and the final result will be displayed on CIDCO website.
It may be noted that candidates possessing SAP ERP (TERP-10) certificate from SAP Global Services will be given preference. However if candidate who do not possess SAP ERP (TERP-10) certificate is selected for appointment, he/she will have to produce the certificate within 1 year of Probation and in the event of failure to do so, CIDCO will terminate his/her service during the Probation period. The certification is to be done by the candidate at his/her own cost and responsibility.
1. Assistant Engineer (Civil ) – Total vacant posts 192
2. Field Officer (Architect)- Total vacant posts 8
- Appointment will be made as per vacancies and requirements.
- CIDCO has right to cancel this advertisement without giving any notice at any time.
- All candidates should be domiciled in the state of Maharashtra.
- Candidates who are working in the Government Organization/ undertaking must forward their application with the “No Objection Certificate” from his/her Head of the Department.
- Candidates must make sure that he/she is fulfilling all the required educational and experience criteria. Candidature can be cancelled at any time and any stage, if a candidate is not fulfilling the requisite criteria.
- If any false/incorrect information furnished by the candidate is detected at any stage of recruitment process, his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- Candidates should keep their mobile number and e-mail ID active for the entire duration of the recruitment drive. All official communication will be send to their respective e-mail ID.
- Candidate will not eligible be for the appointment if he/she punished by any court in the civil/Criminal cases. Candidate must produce the details, if he/she facing police inquiry/outstanding court matter or punishment if any; selected candidate must submit NOC from the police department at the time of appointment.
- Knowledge on Marathi is desirable.
- The decision of the Management in all matters relating to recruitment shall be final and no individual correspondence will be entertained.
- Selected candidate appointed in CIDCO and will have to work at any place within State of Maharashtra or elsewhere at Project places and you will have to reach your places of work from your residence at your own cost.
- After appointment the candidate will have to produce police verification certificate within 30 days and character certificate from the concerned police station. If the reports are found to be offensive, the said candidate will be terminated from the services without giving any intimation.
- Candidate must remain present with their own expenses for the entire recruitment drive.
- The candidates who have applied for the reserved posts of VJ (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), SBC, OBC category must have Non-Creamy Layer Certificate valid up to 31 March 2016.
- Candidate must be alert from the assurance of Mediator/ Thief/ Persons who claim to be belonging to CIDCO.
- The recruitment in CIDCO Ltd. is done strictly as per merit in a systemic way giving appropriate weightage to various parameters as decided by Management.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regards to their selection/recruitment shall result in disqualification of candidature and shall attract Police action.
Maharashtra CIDCO Recruitment 2016 For AE (Civil) and FO (Architect) – Download Official Notification