The SIDBI Admit Card for Grade A Officers Recruitment 2016 is released by the conducting authorities. The exam was held on 24 Jan 2016. Now after the declaration of exam results, SIDBI Grade A Officers Recruitment 2016 Interview Call Letter has been released. The SIDBI Admit Card 2016 is released at the official website of SIDBI or candidates can download their admit card from the direct link provided below. Read all details about the SIDBI Admit Card for Grade ‘A’ Officers Recruitment 2016 from the content given below.
SIDBI Admit Card for Grade A Officers Recruitment 2016
The SIDBI Grade A Recruitment Admit Card is released by the conducting authorities for the Interview. It is informed to the candidates that admit card is a very crucial document which is necessary to have at the time of the interview. If a candidate does not bring the admit card, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the exam or interview. Candidates can download their admit card from the link provided below.
- Click here to download Call Letter.
To check Schedule for SIDBI Grade A Interview – Click Here
- Click Here to Download Information Handout for SIDBI Grade A Online Exam (English).
- Click Here to Download Information Handout for SIDBI Grade A Online Exam (Hindi).
Venues & Details for Pre-Recruitment Training
The list of Pre-Recruitment Training centre for SC/ST/OBC has been released. Candidates can check the list from the link given below.
There are various other things depicted by the admit card. The document contains important information about the candidate and the exam. It is given as follows.
- Candidate’s Name
- Photograph of candidate
- Postal address and contact details of candidate
- Examination venue
- Timings of examination
- Important instructions for the exam.
How to Download Admit card:-
A few instructions regarding how to download the SIDBI Admit Card for Grade ‘A’ Officers Recruitment 2016 is given below. Candidates must follow these steps to download the admit card.
- Open the download link provided above on this page.
- Enter the registration details as asked on the page.
- Submit the details.
- The admit card will open up on the screen.
- Download it to your device and get it printed.