29th Bihar Judicial Services Competitive Exam 2016 will be conducted by Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). BPSC has released a notification to fill 206 Vacancies for eligible candidates. The selection for the post will be on the basis of written examination and interviews. Candidates can check the complete details of BPSC Judicial Service Exam 2016 like application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
BPSC Judicial Service Exam 2016
The Application for 206 vacancies can be filled by candidates as per schedule mentioned below. Candidates can apply online from the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in on or before the last date of application. The applications of the candidates whose form submitted after the last date, Incomplete or without signature is not be accepted by the commission. The venue of the exam will be intimated through call letter/admit card before the examination.
BPSC Admit Card 2016 – For Main Exam
The Admit Cards for the 29th Bihar Judicial Services (Mains) Exam is available on the official website of BPSC. Candidates are required to adhere to the instruction to download the Admit card successfully. The direct link to download the admit card is also given on this page.
Candidates are advised to download the Admit Card well before the last date to avoid the last minute rush. Individual Admit Cards will NOT be sent by post.
BPSC Result 2016 – Preliminary
The Result for the 29th Bihar Judicial Services (Preliminary) Exam has been declared officially and it is available on the official website of BPSC. The direct link for the same is also given below for your convenience.
BPSC Answer Key 2016
The Final Answer Key for the 29th Bihar Judicial Services (Preliminary) Exam is now available on the official website of BPSC. The same is also given below for your convenience.
BPSC Application Form 2016
Candidates can apply online application for BPSC Judicial Service Exam from the official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in or from the direct link provided below. Interested and Eligible candidates must apply online before the last date of application. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria and other conditions before going online applications.
- Application Process is over..!!
Complete application form printout along with the necessary document will send to following address.
To check Detailed Notification Regarding last date of application form extended – Click Here
How to Apply?
- Before applying online application candidates clarify their valid email id and mobile no. and candidates are also advised must read the instruction before applying online.
- For apply online candidates have to visit the BPSC official website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in and click the online application or candidates can also click on above link of application form.
- After filling the Registration form by candidates. Candidates get User Id and Password and then click on Apply online from official website.
- Candidates have to pay the requisite fee as per the Bihar Government Rule.
- At the end of the application form filling process candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as specified place.
- After the completion of filling process candidates click on submit button and he/she will receive a mail with the attachment of Application form, address slip and Form slip.
- Printout of application form along with following document may send the following address.
For more detail of BPSC Judicial Service Exam 2016 – Download Official Notification.