Airport Authority of India has published a recruitment notification for filling up 200 vacancies for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control). The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of AAI. Interested Job seekers who want to make their career with AAI may apply online by submitting their application form on or before the closing date from the AAI’s official website.
AAI Recruitment 2016 for Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
Junior Executive (ATC) vacancies has been released by Airport Authority of India. Candidates can apply for the post of Junior Executive (ATC) as per schedule mentioned below. Interested candidates can check here all the information regarding AAI Recruitment 2016 for Junior Executive such as how to apply, application fee, eligibility criteria, vacancy details, and selection process on this page.
Post Name: Junior Executive (ATC)
Post Code : 01
No. of Post : 200 (101 Unreserved/ 54 OBC (NCL*)/ 30 SC/ 15 ST)
Scale of Pay: Rs.16400 – 3% – 40500 (E-1)
*NCL – (Non-Creamy Layer)
Schedule for AAI Recruitment 2016 for Junior Executive (ATC) is given here.
|Online Registration of Application starts||9 Jan 2016 (1000 Hours)|
|Last date for Completion of Step-I of Online Registration||30 Jan 2016 (1800 Hours)|
|Last date for depositing application fee at State Bank of India (SBI)||04 Feb 2016 (Banking Hours)|
|Last date for completion of Step-II of Online Registration
and submission of complete application
|09 Feb 2016 (1800 Hours)|
The candidates with the following Roll Numbers have been provisionally shortlisted for interview for the post of Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control) based on their normalized marks for the online examination held on 24.04.2016. The interviews will be held at Airports Authority of India Corporate HQrs, Rajiv Gandhi Bhawan, Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003 as per schedule given below. E-Admit Card for interview will be sent to the registered email Id of the candidate.
Airport Authority of India has published the result of Online examination for the Post of Junior Executiver (ATC) held on 24 Apr 2016. The candidates bearing the following Roll Numbers have been provisionally shortlisted for Voice Test and Interview. The call letter for Voice Test and Interview will be sent to the provisionally shortlisted candidates to their registered email ids shortly. The list of candidates is also given below for your convenience.
Candidates are requered to apply online only through AAI’s website (www.aai.aero) for the post of Junior Executives (Air Traffic Control) on or before the last. Only online application are allowed. Candidates can also apply online trough the direct link. which is given below.
- Application process is over…!!!
- Application Fee of Rs.1000/- (Non-Refundable) for each category of post is to be deposited by the candidates through System Generated Challan at any branch of State Bank of India only. However, the SC/ST/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fees. Fee submitted by any other mode will not be accepted.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. For depositing the requisite fee, candidates may download the challan form at the time of filling up of their online application. The candidates will have to visit any branch of the State Bank of India for depositing the fee through pre-printed challan only.
- Candidates are advised to retain the “ORIGINAL” (candidate’s copy) Challan and keep it safely as it will be required to be produced at the time of document verification/interview (in case of selection).
How to Apply
- The candidate can visit the link given on this page.
- The application form will be filled in two steps.
- First, the aspirant must have register online by submitting the details such as: Name, Mobile Number, Email ID
- After the completion of this step, the candidates will be issued login details which are to be used to complete the submission of Online Application Form.
- The next step will involve the submission of the following details (whichever applicable): Personal Details, Contact Details, Academic Details, Category, Identification Details, Nationality and Other such details.
- Then the candidate must have to pay the fee.
- Secondly, the candidate must have to enter the payment details and the upload the photograph and signature.
- Submit the application form.
- Take its print out for the future reference.
- Regular full time Bachelor’s Degree of three years in Science (B.Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks or full time regular Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 60% marks.
- The candidate shall have minimum proficiency in both spoken and written English of the level of 10+2 standard. He/she shall also attain the ICAO language minimum proficiency level 4 (operational) for the purpose of issue of license or rating. Any candidate who is not able to attain ICAO proficiency level 4 or able during the training, his /her services are liable to be terminated.
- The departmental candidates possessing recognized degrees obtained through part-time/ correspondence/distance education mode are also eligible to appear in the computer based test/online examination.
Age limit (As on 30 Jan 2016) –
- Not more than 27 years for Unreserved Candidate.
- Not more than 30 years for OBC candidate.
- Not more than 32 years for SC/ST Candidate.
The candidates found provisionally eligible shall be shortlisted for Online test/voice test/interview and provisional admit cards is issued accordingly. Please note that the Admit Card for written examination will not be sent by post. The candidates are required to take a print-out of their admit cards. The candidates can download their admit cards from the AAI website using the Application No. & D.O.B. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for written test/interview without valid admit card.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
- The Written Examination may be held at Ten City Centres (Delhi/Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Hyderabad /Trivandrum/ Allahabad/ Guwahati/ Nagpur/ Ahmedabad) only. However the number of centres will increase or decrease depending upon the number of applications received. In case the number of candidates are more in a particular city than the capacity, candidates may be allotted nearby cities to the main city of examination also. Applicants should clearly indicate their order of preference for any two “Examination Centres”, for written test according to their preferred option of the centre in the online application format. No request for change of examination centre will be entertained after final submission of application form.
- The Online Question Paper will be in bilingual (English & Hindi Language only).
- Candidates coming late will not be allowed. The candidates will be required to report at the examination centre at least 90 minutes before the commencement of the online examination.
Note : There will not be any negative marking for wrong answer test/examination will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or technical qualifications prescribed for the posts as per the syllabus available at www.aai.aero.
Selection of the applicants will be based on the basis of their appearance in Online test, Voice Test and Interview. which will be conducted by the selection committee of the Airport Authority of India.
- Screening and eligibility will be based on the details provided by the candidate. Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The candidates found provisionally eligible shall be shortlisted for Online test/voice test/interview and provisional admit cards will be issued accordingly.
- Candidates already working in Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertaking are required to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at time of document verification/interview. They are advised to seek prior approval from Competent Authority in their own interest before applying through online registration form because in the absence of `No Objection Certificate’, such candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- During document verification, the candidate will have to produce their Original Certificates along with one set of self attested photocopies and original Fee Challan [Loss of Original Fee Challan shall be the sole responsibility of the candidate]. No additional time will be given and the candidature/interview of candidate for not producing their original certificates/testimonials on the date of verification is liable to be forfeited.
- Appointment of successful candidates will be subject to verification of various original documents relating to Age, Qualifications, Caste & Medical fitness certificate issued by the Medical Authorities as prescribed under the rules of AAI.
- Mere fulfilling of the minimum qualifications will not vest any right on candidates for being called for interview. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- AAI reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards as well as the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above given vacancies without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- No separate communication will be issued regarding results except to the selected candidates.
- Subsequent changes if any, made in the recruitment advertisement shall be communicated through the website. Hence, the candidates are advised to visit email account/AAI website regularly for further updates.
- Training period/Bond amount/bond period will be intimated alongwith terms and conditions of appointment.
Question Papers with keys of Shift 1 & 2
Question Papers with keys of Shift 1 & Shift 2 of Online Examination held on 24 April 2016 for AAI Recruitment 2015-16 JE ATC is given below.
For Complete Details of AAI Recruitment 2016 for Junior Executive – Download Notification