UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination – The UPSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination is conducted for the recruitment of 288 different posts. Candidates have to take the UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination. The applications for the examination are invited in the month of January. After the written exam, a personal interview will be organised for the selected candidates. More details about the UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination are given below.
Latest – Cut Off marks of UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Examination 2016 has been released. Check below.
UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2016
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission has published a notification about UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2016 for 288 various posts at Uttar Pradesh. Recruitment notification published on the official website of UPSSSC at upsssc.gov.in. Opportunity for candidates who are waiting for jobs in Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission. Eligible candidates can get all the necessary details about UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2016 such as vacancy details, application form, eligibility criteria, fee and selection process on this page.
There are 288 various posts for the recruitment of which, the UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination is conducted. The names of these posts are mentioned as follows.
Schedule for UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2016 is given here.
|Online Registration Starts from||14 Jan 2016|
|Last date for Online Registration||03 Feb 2016|
|Online Fee Submission Starts from||16 Jan 2016|
|Last date for fee submission||05 Feb 2016|
|Final Submission||07 Feb 2016|
The selections will be made through the 3 stage UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination followed by an interview.
Cut Off – Released
Cut Off marks of UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Service Examination 2016 is given below.
The result of the UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination has been released by the examination conducting authorities. The result specifies the names of the candidates who will clear the exam. These candidates shall then be considered for the interview process. The schedule regarding the interview will be notified to the candidates through the official website. Candidates are also able to check their result here through the link provided below.
Answer Key of UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2016 has been released by UPSSSC after the exam. Candidates can check the same through the direct link provided below.
- Admit Card process is over now…!!!
Admit card of UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2016 is released by UPSSSC before the exam. Candidates can download the same by entering Registration No. & D.O.B through the direct link provided below.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The selection procedure will be purely held on the basis of written exam & personal interview. Interested candidates must have to work hard for the written exam and personal interview.
The candidates will have to submit an application form to apply for the test. The application form will be filled online through the official link of UPSSSC. The candidates must fill and submit the form before the last date. The procedure is as follows.
- The candidates must fill the registration form on the link given as follows.
- Link: www.upsssc.gov.in
- After the registration, candidates must pay the application fee through SBI collect by the means of net banking or credit/debit card on the next working day.
- After the final payment of application fee, the candidates must submit the application fee to complete the application process.
How to Apply
- Log on to UPSSSC official website at upsssc.gov.in.
- Find out Notifications/Advertisements section and select it.
- Navigate to UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination 2016.
- Click on ‘Apply’ button to proceed.
Part – 1
- Register yourself and fill up the Online Application Form for desired post in UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Exam 2016. Here the system asks for Candidate’s Personal Information including ‘Type of Recruitment’,‘Name’, ‘Father’s/husband’s name’, ‘UP Domicile’, ‘Category’,’Sub Category’, ’DOB’, Gender, ‘Marital status’, ‘Contact no’, Email-Id, Qualification details, and other relevant information.
- After entering verification code Click on “Submit” button at bottom of the page, the second page that will display your Registration Slip where you can find your 11 digit registration number with detail that you can also take print for future reference.
- After Completion of PART-I Registration. On next working day after 2:00 PM you have to go through via “Fee Deposition” and choose option for payment Fee by E-Challan/I-Collect ( SBI)
- The candidates may however note that Application would be treated as incomplete and rejected unless accompanied with Part-II Application Form submission.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” would take you to the 2nd part of the online application.
- Now to complete online application submission you just click on “Submit Application Form” in Candidate Segment Page.
- Clicking on “Submit Application Form” button it will opens-up a page and ask for Candidate Registration Number, Fee details, Scanned photograph with signature and some of your personal details that you filled during registration process. And click on submit button & you will be moved on next page where you can fill all information to complete form submission.
- Here the candidate is required to upload the images of recent (within three months) Color Photograph in dark clothes (contrast color with respect to white background) and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format of size not exceeding 50 KB each. (Note: Click to show GuideLines for Scanning Photograph with Signature)
- The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink pen with his/her photograph.
- After filling all above particulars there is provision for preview your detail before final submission of application form on clicking on “Preview” button. Preview page will display all facts/particulars that you have mentioned on entry time if you are sure with filled details then click on “Submit” button to finally push data into server with successfully submission report that you can print. Otherwise using “Back” button option you can modify your details.
The participating candidates must be having the following mentioned qualifications to be eligible to take part in the written exam and the recruitment process. The candidates must fulfil these conditions so that they can take part in the UPSSSC Combined Lower Subordinate Services Competitive Examination. The qualification required is set according to the requirements of different posts. These are as follows.
- The candidates must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline or its equivalent with English and intermediate with the Hindi language from a recognised university.
- The candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree and B.Ped. or its equivalent and NIS certificate course and black belt third-degree diploma in Marshal Art/Judo which is affiliated by the National/International Federation.
- The candidate must possess a B.Sc. degree from a recognised university.
Age Limit: The age limit for the postcode 3,4, and 5 is 18-40 years and 21-40 years for all the other posts.
For more details – Download Official Notification