Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL) has released a recruitment notification from the Graduate Engineers/ Professionally qualified officers as Management Trainee to man front-line executive positions in its Plant/Units/HQ for 105 posts of Management Trainee (Technical) & 22 Posts of Management Trainee (Non- Technical) through GATE 2015 or written test. Candidates can read all the necessary information of HEC Ltd Recruitment 2016 such as application form, eligibility criteria, fee detail and selection process on this page.
HECL Recruitment 2016 – Management Trainee
Here is a good news for interested job seekers who want to make their career with Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HECL), the largest engineering complex in India. The Selection process for Management Trainee (Technical) will be made on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2015 (GATE-2015) Score and Management Trainee (Non-Technical) (Finance/ HR/Law discipline) will be made on the basis of written test. Eligible candidates can apply only through online mode.
Pay Scale: Rs. 16400 – 40,400/- (E1) with basic pay of Rs. 16,900/-
Schedule for HECL Recruitment 2016 – Management Trainee is given here.
|Online Registration Starts||23 Jan 2016|
|Online Registration Closing Date||12 Feb 2016|
|Last date of Submission of Payment||16 Feb 2016|
|Call Letter||15 days before the date of Written Test/Interview|
|Date of Written Test||Will be notified on website|
|Tentative Date of Interview||Will be notified on website|
Candidates may apply only through online registration system of HECL from the official website at www.hecltd.com on or before the last date. Candidates are requested to read all the details before submit the online application form. Candidates can also fill the online application form of HECL Recruitment 2016 (Management Trainee) through the direct link, which is given below.
- For General and OBC (NCL) (as application fees) : Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight Hundred) only
- For SC/ST (as processing fees) : Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred) only
How to Apply
Step A : Registration
- To apply log on to www.hecltd.com or click to ‘Apply Online’ button, which is given above.
- Before registering and submitting their applications on the website the candidate should possess the following –
- Valid Self E-mail ID and Mobile no
- Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph of the candidate with white back ground – One recent colored passport size photograph not more than three months old is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. The Photograph should be in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the photograph should be between 20KB to 50KB.
- Scanned signature of the candidate – Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidates must ensure the signature uploaded is maintained as same at all places viz. signature uploaded, appended on Undertaking, verification at Interview stage, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his / her uploaded signature is clearly visible / identifiable at the appropriate place. The signature should be minimum 200 dpi (dots per inch) and in JPG or JPEG format. The Size of the signature should be between 10KB to 20KB.
- Once candidate submit their data Online, System will display a unique Payment Reference Number and a link for making Payment of Application Fee. Candidates have to click on that link and make the payment of Application fee.
- While making the payment, System will again ask the details of Name, Mobile No. etc. and Payment Reference Number which was generated at the time of applying online. After making Application Fee, System will generate a Registration Slip having unique Registration Number. Candidates should save it and/or take its printout and keep it in safe custody.
- Candidates who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Login – For Registered candidates” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that a candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DUxxxxxxxx) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and summarily be rejected.
- Candidates should check that their Signature and Photograph are uploaded in the designated places in format before final submission of application.
Step B: Method Of Application Fee Payment
- A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm after making the Registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on SBI Link to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen, and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save for further reference if required.
- Candidates who wish to make the payment later on should click on the link: “Acknowledgment – For Registered candidates only” given on main page to: Reprint Registration Slip / To submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Application Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- It is mandatory to submit the details of SBI Collect Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number starting with DU) printed on e-receipt and deposit dates again in online portal by login through Unique Payment Reference Number after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
For Management Trainee (Technical)
Degree in Engineering (Full time) or Technology/AMIE with 60% marks (Avg. of all semester) or CGPA equivalent from a recognized University/Institute in the discipline of Mechanical, Electrical, Production/Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical/EEE, Metallurgy, Electronics & Telecommunication, Instrumentation & Civil discipline. For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55% or CGPA equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Management Trainee (Non-Technical)
For HR – Full time 2 years of Post Graduate Degree/PG Diploma- 1 st class with minimum 60% in personnel Management & Industrial Relations or MBA-HR/ Social work with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations or equivalent from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE. For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55% or CGPA equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
For Finance – CA/ICWA final pass
For Law – Full-Time Bachelors Degree 1st class (60)% from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE For SC/ST/PH candidates it is 55% or CGPA equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Note: Wherever GDPA/CGPA or letter grade in a degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute. A certificate to this effect from the University/ Institute shall be required at the time of interview.
Upper age : 29 years as on 01.12.2015 i.e. not born earlier than 01.12.1986.However, upper age limit is relaxable in the cases of SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ PH Candidates as under –
- SC/ST- by 5 years
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)- by 3 years
- Physically Challenged- by 10 years in case of General
- Physically Challenged- by 13 years in case of OBC (NCL)
- Physically Challenged- by 15 years in case of SC/STTo claim benefit of Age relaxation the candidates must posses a valid certificate from the Competent
Note: To claim benefit of Age relaxation the candidates must posses a valid certificate from the Competent Authority as per the Govt. of India Rules.
The call letter indicating Registration Number, Roll Number, Details of Venue and guidelines for the Interview will be made available on the official website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only. The candidate has to download his/her Call Letter, Guidelines etc. for appearing in the Interview from the website only. Please note that the Call Letter will not be sent by post.
Result of HECL written test and interview will be available on the official website of Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates are requested to touch with us for information regarding dates of Interview, downloading of call letter, result of Interview, schedule of Interview, medical standards etc.
For Management Trainee (Technical)
The Selection process for Management Trainee (Technical) i.e. for Engineers will comprise of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering-2015 (GATE-2015) Score of the candidates in the concerned disciplines and the performance in the interview. Candidates will be short listed for interview on the basis of GATE-2015 Score in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancy or as near as to that in each discipline and category. For Physically challenged candidates relaxation of 20% below the cut-off marks will be considered. Final selection panel shall be prepared by assigning a weight- age of 80% for Gate-2015 score and 20% to interview marks.
For Management Trainee (Non-Technical)
The written test for Finance/ HR/Law discipline will be held at Ranchi & will be on the basis of written test on all India basis followed by interview of the selected candidates on the basis of their performance in the written test in order of merit in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies or as near as to that. Admission to the written test shall be subject to production and submission of Admit card which is to be download from the website of the corporation. There will be negative marking for wrong/ incorrect answer as specified in the question paper of the written examination. The written test question paper will comprise of 150 questions of 2 segments namely aptitude Test comprising of 50 questions in reasoning, mathematics & English and second segment i.e the Professional Test comprising of 100 questions in the respective professional field.
For Complete Detail Regarding HECL Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification