The IB Assistant Admit Card 2016 is released by authority cell of Ministry of Home Affairs. More details about the Admit Card of IB Assistant 2016 is given below.
IB Assistant Admit Card 2016
The IB Assistant Admit Card 2016 is a very important document. Skill test call letter should be carried on the day of skill test. Hall ticket for the written exam must be presented before entering the exam hall. All the applicants of the exam must carry a copy of admit card to the exam and skill test. In case, a candidate is not able to present his/her admit card, he/she shall simply not be allowed to enter the exam hall or appear for the recruitment process.
- Downloading of Admit Card is over…!!!
Note:- Call Letter for Skill Test have been sent to the candidates at their registered Email-ID. In case the candidates do not receive Skill Test letter by June 6, 2016, they may visit the application portal through mha.nic.in and download their Letter for Skill Test using their Registration ID and Password.
The Admit Card of IB Assistant 2016 exam is important because of the other important information it holds. These are given as follows:-
- Name of the candidate.
- Full postal address of the candidate
- Candidate’s Father Name
- Candidate’s Mother Name (If Applicable)
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instructions regarding the exam
- Venue of the exam
- Timings of the exam
IB Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the IB Recruitment 2016 for Personal Assistant specifies the internal details of the question paper. This may include the number of sections in the paper, the topics from which questions are asked, how the paper is set up etc. The candidates who will be taking the written exam must know these kinds of details so that they can attempt the paper well and prepare for it well. The exam pattern for IB Recruitment 2016 for Personal Assistant written exam has been given below.
Written Examination : 150 Marks
- Objective type paper : 80 Marks
- Questions on General Studies / Awareness, Numerical Ability, Reasoning, etc.
- Descriptive paper : 70 Marks
- Essay in English/Hindi of not more than 300 words on a topic out of 4 choices: 25 marks
- English/Hindi comprehension: 15 marks
- Test of English/Hindi language, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, etc: 30 marks
Stenography Skill Test : 50 Marks
English or Hindi Shorthand @ 100 words per minute.
- Dictation: 10 minutes @ 100 words per minute
- Skill test on computer ‐ transcription of shorthand, 40 minutes (English) and 55 minutes (Hindi)