The Jharkhand Postman Recruitment 2016 has started for the year 2016. The applications for the recruitment process are now being invited. Candidates who are interested in the posts of postman or mail guard in the Jharkhand Postal Circle can register online on the official site before the last date. Know more details about the Jharkhand Postman Recruitment 2016, eligibility conditions, application procedure, selection process, result etc. from the content given below.
- Posts involved: Postman, Mail guard, MTS
- Total number of posts: 156+
- Organization name: Jharkhand Postal Department
- Job location: Jharkhand
Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 with Rs. 2000 Grade Pay for Postman/Mail Guard and Rs. 5200-20200 with Rs. 1800 Grade Pay for the MTS + other admissible allowances.
Jharkhand Postman Recruitment 2016
Application is being issued from the eligible applicants to fill up the vacancies of unfilled departmental quota in Postman/Mail Guard and direct recruitment quota of MTS in different divisions of Jharkhand Postal Circle. Those candidates who are interested in filling the above post as per schedule can fill their application from the official website.
Schedule for the Jharkhand Postman Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Onlne submission of aplication starts from||08 Jan 2016|
|Last date for registration of application online||06 Feb 2016|
|Date of examination||10 Apr 2016|
|Declaration of Result (expected)||Third week of August 2016|
Notice Regarding Jharkhand Postman Recruitment 2014
झारखण्ड डाक परिमंडल द्वारा पोस्टमैन संवर्ग की दिनांक 20 Jul 2014 की सीधी भर्ती परीक्षा जो अपरिहार्य कारणवश रदद कर दी गई थी, उसकी पुर्नपरीक्षा में, वे अभ्यर्थी जो दिनांक 20 Jul 2014 की परीक्षा में शामिल हुए थे, उन अभ्यर्थियों को सूचित किया जाता है कि उक्त परीक्षा दिनांक 07 Feb 2016 (रविवार) को रांची के केन्द्रों पर होगी । इस सन्दर्भ में सभी अभ्यर्थियों को स्पीड पोस्ट के माध्यम से प्रवेश पत्र निर्गत किये जा चुके हैं ।
Jharkhand Postman Application Form 2016
For all the candidates who want to participate in the recruitment process for the post of Postman/Mail Guards and MTS, they shall have to register online on the official website. The link to apply for the two posts have been given below. Also, the instructions to fill the application form are also given below. The candidates must register before the last date of application mention above. Read the application process for Recruitment of Jharkhand Postman 2016 given below.
For Postman/Mail Guard
Candidates must click on the link below to register online for the post of postman and mail guard.
- Application Process is now over..!!
For the candidates who want to apply for the MTS posts, they must click on the link below.
- Application Process is now over..!!
How to Apply?
- For applying above mention post candidates have to visit the official website or click on direct link which is provided above.
- A form shall open up where the candidates will be required to enter the following details. Those field which mark starred in red they are the mandatory field to be filled.
- Name of applicant
- Date of birth
- Educational qualification
- Passing year of matriculation
- Percentage of marks
- Name of recognized board
- Name of post applied for
- Name of father/husband/mother
- Complete correspondence address
- Serving government employee?
- Relaxation in age limit?
- Preference of division
- Preference of examination city
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Upload Photograph and Signature
- In the next option, the candidates will be required to upload the scanned copy of their photograph. The photograph must be in jpeg/jpg format and the file size must not exceed 20kb.
- Next, the candidates will have to upload the scanned copy of the signature. The file must be in jpeg or jpg format and must not exceed 10kb.
- Now, the candidates can finally SUBMIT the form for the Jharkhand Postman Recruitment 2016 and print a copy of the form for future reference.
By the eligibility criteria, we mean to refer to some of the mandatory rules and conditions that have been set by the organizing authorities. These are necessarily required to be fulfilled by the candidates so that they can be eligible to participate in the recruitment process. All the non-eligible candidates are liable to be disqualified from the recruitment process. The eligibility conditions of Jharkhand Postman Recruitment 2016 are given as follows.
- For Postman/Mail Guard: The candidates must have passed the 10th class qualifying examination from a recognized board of education.
- For MTS: The candidates must have passed the 12th class qualifying examination or ITI from a recognized board of education.
- The age limit for the Postman and Mail guard posts is 18-27 years.
- For the MTS posts, the age limit is 18-25 years.
Jharkhand Postman Admit Card 2016
The admit card for the Jharkhand Postman Recruitment 2016 written exam will be expected to be released 2 weeks before the exam date. The date of exam or the admit card has not been finalized yet but it will soon be available here. The admit card will be uploaded on the official website in the form of e-admit card, which can be downloaded and printed by the candidates. The candidates must get the admit card printed and must bring it to the written exam hall.
Jharkhand Postman Result 2016
The result for Recruitment of Jharkhand Postman 2016 will also be announced soon after the exam date. The date of result has not been specified yet but it will soon be made available by the authorities. The result of the written examination will be announced on the official site. On the basis of the names appearing in the result list, the qualified candidates will be called for the interview process to finalize the selections.