Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – Recruitment for the post of Civil Judge (the then Civil Judge Junior Division) for 124 vacancies is notified at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in. Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 will be done on the basis of preliminary examination, main examination, and vival voce. Get here complete details of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 for Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2016.
Latest Update –
- The viva-voce for recruitment to Civil Judges 2016 is pre-poned to 12 Sep 2016 at 10:30 AM. Check complete details on “Result” link given below.
The examinations and viva voce for Karnataka High Court 2016 Recruitment is organized by the Karnataka High court. This examination is organized to recruit candidates as a Civil Judge in Karnataka. The interested applicants can apply for this recruitment examination only after determining their eligibility status. The examination organized in two phases i.e. prelims and mains. The candidates must qualify the prelims in order to appear for the main examination. This recruitment examination is going to be conducted for recruitment to 124 posts of Civil Judges in Karnataka state. The candidates can get the necessary and beneficial information regarding the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 here.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – Important Dates
For the sake of candidate’s convenience, the official authority has announced all the important dates related to the important events of Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 in notification no. 207.
|Release of notification||01 February 2016|
|Last date to apply||01 March 2016|
|Last date for the payment of fee through challan||04 March 2016|
|Preliminary Examination||06 May 2016 (2.30 PM to 4.30 PM)|
Detailed notification – Click Here to view / download the complete notification for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016.
Books recommended for Karnataka Judicial Services Examination
|Karnataka Judicial Services (Preliminary) Examination – The Complete Preparation Manual||Buy Online (Flipkart)
Buy Online (Amazon)
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – Eligibility Criteria
It should be noted by the candidates that only eligible applicants can apply for the exams of Karnataka High Court 2016 Recruitment. Candidates can check their eligibility by going through all the norms and conditions which are illustrated here as well as in the official notification.
- The applicant mist possess Indian nationality.
- The candidate must have the degree in Law and enrolled as an Advocate.
- The upper age limit of the applicant is 35 years for general and 38 years for reserved candidates.
Note: Those candidates who are removed or dismissed or temporarily retired from any high court will be not considered as eligible for this examination.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – Application Form
List od applications Rejected & Accepted has been published. The Eligibility List of candidates as per Annexure-A and rejection list of candidates as per Annexure-B are published. Kindly go through the link provided below.
- Check List of Applications (Accepted/Rejected)
If the applicant is satisfying all the norms and conditions then he / she can take a step towards filling and submitting the application form for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016. The last date to submit the applications is as announced at karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in and applications after the deadline will not be accepted by the official authority as the links will be deactivated.
- The applications are invited only in the online mode. Applications in another mode will be discarded by the authority.
- For fresh registration, the candidates are required to click on “Online Application” and proceed further by checking on acceptance.
- Then the applicant must have to enter the asked details and click on “Save and Continue”.
The information required in application form are:
- Name of the post
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Marital status
- Contact info
- Enrolment details
After entering information,
- The candidate will then receive the application number and also the one – time password (OTP). This OTP is required to proceed further.
- Now, the candidate can enter the qualification details, mode of payment and upload the scan photo and signature.
- In the qualification details, the candidate must have to enter the details regarding the class 10th, 12th and degree of law.
- The amount of fee is Rs 500 for general and Rs 250 for the reserved applicants. Payment of the fee can be done through net banking (only for SBI account holder) and credit/ debit cards (for SBI and other banks).
- Upload photo and signature in jpeg format.
- Print the application form for the future use after completing the same.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – Exam Pattern
Exam pattern refers to the structure of the examination which comprises of its relevant details like duration, sections, marking scheme etc. It is required to know the exam pattern of Karnataka 2016 High Court Recruitment Exam before actually appearing the same.
For Prelims examination
- The examination will be of objective type.
- The prelims exam paper comprises of 100 marks.
- There will be three sections namely: Law I, Law II and General knowledge.
For the main examination:
- The total paper comprises of 4 sections.
- Each section comprises of 100 marks.
- The four sections are: Translation paper, Law paper I, law Paper II and Law paper III.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – Admit Card
The Admit card for the Exam of Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 is now released before the recruitment examination. This is the obligatory document which is published only for those applicants who have completed their registration process on or before the deadline.
- There are separate admit card for prelims and main examination.
- If the applicant faces any problem in downloading the same then it is advised to contact the official authority soon.
- It is required to bring PAN card, voter card or any other identity proof in the examination hall.
- Request for altering the allotted center will be not entertained.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – Result
The result of the Karnataka Civil Judge 2016 Recruitment Exam are announced in two phases i.e. for prelims and mains. The announced result can be simply checked by entering the roll number or registration number. There will no provision for re – checking and the published result will be the final one. The aspirants who will qualify the prelims examination will then join the main examinations.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 – The Exam of Karnataka Civil Judge Recruitment 2016 is being conducted by the Karnataka High Court. Check the latest updates regarding the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2016 here.
Official website: www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.