UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains Admit Card 2015 – The Admit Card for the Exam of UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains has been released. The Pre exam was conducted for the same and the question papers and answer keys for the same have also been made available on the official website. The candidates who have qualified the Pre Exam are allowed to take the Mains exam. Generally the admit cards are released 10 to 15 days earlier than the exam. Find more details on the same in the following section of the article.
साक्षात्कार के सम्बन्ध में विज्ञप्ति:
Mains Admit Card 2015
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains 2015 Admit Card is now available for downloading. The candidate is required to use Registration Number and Date of Birth for downloading the admit card. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website or by the direct link given below.
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains Admit Card 2015 – How to Download:
- The release has been done online on the official website.
- Now, the candidates have to just access the link, submit the details such as
- Roll Number for Pre Exam
- Date of Birth etc and they will be able to access the admit card.
- The admit card is also be called as the call letter and bears the exam roll number, venue and identifying details on the candidate.
- The candidates can verify it for any errors such as wrong name or other such particulars and report the same to the authorities (if they are present).
- Finally, the candidates can download the admit card, get it printed out and bring it on the exam day just as they did for the pre exam.
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Exam Schedule 2015
Check complete instructions about Computer Operation Test HERE
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains Admit Card 2015 – Important Points:
- The candidates who have qualified the PRE Exam are be the only ones to be allowed to take the MAINS exam.
- The admit card of PRE exam is not valid for the mains exam.
- You should retain the admit card for the pre exam too as it will be required later in the verification phases.
- The candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains Call Letter 2015. It will be checked at the time of entry in the exam venue.