UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Answer Key 2015 – The Answer Key of UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains Exam 2015 are released online on the official website after the exam has been conducted. The candidates can download the key, compare their answers and then find out the estimated exam score with the help of the Answer Key. This way, the candidates will be able to formulate whether they will be able to qualify the exam or not. Find the download process, marks estimation process and other facts and information related to the exam key on this page.
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Answer Key 2015
The release of the answer key will be done on the official exam website. However, we will be hosting the link for the same on this page for all our readers. The candidates should first compare the codes mentioned on their question paper and the answer key and then start with the marks evaluation process. This will ensure that the candidates have got the right UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Answer Key 2015.
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Answer Keys – Mains
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains 2015 Answer Key – How to Download and Use:
- You should download the answer key which has the same code as mentioned on the question paper given to you in the entrance exam.
- After downloading the Exam Key, you can easily use it to evaluate the answers and arrive at the final exam score.
- This score will be your ESTIMATED SCORE.
The Answer Key of UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains 2015 exam will be released on this page after the exam. Read more about the key and marks estimation.
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Answer Keys – Prelims
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has published the Answer keys of Uttarakhand Judicial Service Exam (UKPSC) Civil Judge (JD) 2015 which was held on 24 Jan 2016. Candidates can check the answer key from the link provided below.
Get UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) 2015 Answer Keys here:- Check Answer Keys published by Uttarakhand Public Service Commission.
Note: If any candidate have objection regarding answer keys than they can challenge the answer keys before the last date i.e. 09 Feb 2016. Candidates can mail to the Commission website i.e [email protected] to challenge the answer keys.
- Click here to get the complete details regarding Objection against Answer keys.
Significance of the ESTIMATED SCORE
- The score which has been calculated using the UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains 2015 Answer Key will be called as estimated score.
- It has the following benefits:
BENEFIT 1 – Comparison with Previous Results:
- You can match your estimated score with the merit list of the previous year and can easily assess whether you will be able to qualify the exam or not.
BENEFIT 2 – Comparison with Cutoff:
- Estimated score generated with Answer Key of UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains 2015 exam can be compared with the cutoff for different categories for the previous years to have an overall idea of the rank in the exam.