UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Result 2015 has been declared for Preliminary, Main Exam & for the Interview after the successful conduction of exam. The hosting of the results is done on the official exam website; the link for which is also hosted on this page for all our readers. The Main exam result is the final result for the recruitment process and the candidates whose marks are more than a set cutoff score will be called for the recruitment.
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Interview Result 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has released the Result after the Interview for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2015. The date of declaration of Result is 13 Feb 2017. The direct link to check UKPSC Interview Result is also updated here after the official announcement.
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains Result 2015
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission conducted the Mains Examination for UKPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2015. Now the result for the same has been announced. The date of declaration of Result 01 Dec 2016. The link to check UKPSC Main Exam Result is also updated here after the official announcement.
Get here UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Mains Exam Result 2015 here:
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Prelims Result 2015
The result has been announced after the proper evaluation of the answer sheets of all the exam takers. Candidates can check the Result here through the link provided below.
Get Here UKPSC Civil Prelims Judge (JD) 2015 Result , Marks obtained
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Cut off 2015
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Result 2015 – How to check
- The link to check the results is made available here. The candidates will have to just click on the link to open the official webpage or the direct PDF file of the results.
- The PDF file have the names, roll numbers, category, marks and ranks of all the candidates who have qualified the exam.
- This file can be downloaded and saved as well as printed out for future usage.
UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) Result 2015 – What comes next?
- The commission will release the call letters of the exam qualifying candidates in the next step.
- The candidates will be called for the orientation and training period; the details for which will be mentioned on this page for all the readers.
Till the release of any new information regarding the Results of UKPSC Civil Judge (JD) 2015 exam, the candidates should stay in touch for latest news and updates on the same.