TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2016 – The TNPSC VAO 2016 is recruitment by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission for the posts of Village Administrative Officer. The Exam of TNPSC VAO 2016 Recruitment was organized on 28 Feb 2016 in order to recruit the deserving candidates for the post of Village Administrative Officer. The official authority who conducted this examination is Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) for the candidates who would like to get recruited through this examination. The candidate can get the necessary information regarding the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2016 here on this page.
Schedule for TNPSC VAO 2016 is given below.
|Release of notification||12 Nov 2015|
|Last date for form submissions||14 Dec 2015|
|Last date for fee payment||16 Dec 2015|
|Exam date||28 Feb 2016|
Counselling – 2nd Round
The following are the register numbers of the candidates who have been admitted provisionally to the Counselling. The Counselling will be held on 19 May 2017 at 10.00 AM at the Office of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission, Frazer Bridge Road, Chennai – 600 003. Individual intimation regarding the date and time of the Counselling will be sent to the candidates separately
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has declared the result of TNPSC VAO on their official website. Candidates appeared in the exam are advised to check the result on the official website of TNPSC. Direct link to check the result is also available on this page.
Question Paper & Answer Key 2016
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the Question paper & Answer Keys of TNPSC VAO Exam 2016. Earlier Exam was held on 28 Feb 2016. The category wise Answer Keys can be downloaded from the links provided below.
Get here TNPSC VAO Question Paper & Answer Key 2016
- Admit Card Process is over…!!!
The admit card has been issued by the exam conducting authority for the candidates who have completed the registration process correctly. The admit card can be downloaded by entering the Application number. Also, this is an imperative document which acts as an entry ticket for the aspirants.
- The admit card will not be sent via post or any other medium. The candidate must have to download the same.
- If the candidate fails to download the admit card, then it is required to contact the official authority to solve this issue.
- It is mandatory to bring some other proof of identity so as to verify the candidate’s identity.
- The requests for altering the allotted center will be not processed.
To check the list of Rejected Candidates – Click Here
- Application process is over…!!!
The candidates can apply for the TNPSC VAO 2016 Recruitment Exam only after ensuring the eligibility criteria. The process of applications is commenced on 12 November 2015 and the last date to apply is 14 December 2015. These applications are invited only in the online mode. No other modes are accepted by the official authority.
- It is important to register first in order to apply for the examination.
- The amount of registration fee is Rs 50.
- The registration is valid for 5 years from the date of registration.
- There is no need to pay the registration fee of Rs 50 if the candidate has already registered himself.
- The amount of examination fee is Rs 75 which is obligatory to pay for all.
- The candidates with new registration will have to pay Rs 50 (Registration charges) + Rs 75 (Examination Fee).
- The already registered candidates will have to pay Rs 75 only.
- The payment of the fee can be done online as offline modes are not accepted.
Note: Application forms with wrong claims related to qualification or eligibility criteria will be liable to rejection.
It is required to fulfill the eligibility conditions in order to apply for the TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2016 Exam. These conditions are decided by the official authority of examination in order to choose the eligible applicants for the examination.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 21 to 30 years. For reserved candidates, the maximum age can be 40 years.
- The candidate must have the adequate knowledge of Tamil language.
- The candidate must be a Graduate.
For the sake of candidate’s convenience, the exam pattern of the Exam of TNPSC VAO Recruitment 2016 is illustrated here which comprises the marking scheme, time duration and other exam related information. It is needed to know the exam structure so as to get the rough idea regarding the examination.
The exam will be conducted in the offline mode where the candidates can use only blue or black ball point pen.
- Total 3 hours duration will be provided to complete the examination.
- The total exam paper will be of 300 marks.
There are 4 sections in the examination namely:
- Aptitude and mental ability test
- General studies
- General Tamil/ General English
- Basics of village administration
1 mark will be penalized for incorrect answers.
Cut Offs 2012
Cut Offs for Village Administrative Officer in the Tamil Nadu Ministerial Service for the year 2012-13 is given below.