Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016 for Group II Services – The Exam of Telangana PSC Recruitment for Group II Services 2016 is scheduled to be organized by the official authority of the examination i.e. Telangana PSC, Hyderabad. The exam is organized in order to recruit the deserving candidates for the post of Group II services. Eligible candidates could apply for this recruitment examination from the date 31 December 2015 and the last date to apply for the examination was 09 February 2016. Before applying for the examination, the candidate had to register themselves as per one – time registration (OTR). This is the OMR based examination which will be organized in order to provide the recruitment to the commendable candidates. The required information regarding the Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016 for Group II Services is hosted here.
Latest Update – Group-II Examination is postponed. The New Dates will be announced soon.
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016 Group II
The accurate and precise dates are announced by the official authority of the examination i.e. TSPSC in order to provide the essential information regarding the important events of the Telangana PSC Recruitment for Group II Services Exam.
|Releases of the application form||31 Dec 2015|
|Last date to apply||9 Feb 2016|
|Availability of hall ticket||7 days before the main examination|
Postponed till further notification
List of Rejected candidates
The Telangana Public Service commission has released the list of candidates whose application are rejected for Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016 for Group II Services. Candidates can check the rejected candidates list according to their qualification using the link provided below.
- List of Rejected candidates (Diploma-ITI-SBTET)
- List of Rejected candidates (Intermediate)
- List of Rejected candidates (Hindi Vidvan)
Edit Application Form
Candidates may please check their bio-data particulars in your submitted application for Group-II services (20/2015). If you find any mistakes in Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Community, Zone, PH status, Qualification etc., you may first edit your OTR through “OTR Edit” service and after that, you may re-submit your application for Group-II Services Recruitment through “Resubmit Application”.
This facility is available from 01 Mar 2016 to 15 Mar 2016. Candidates may also note that No requests regarding changes in bio-data and other details will be entertained after 15 Mar 2016.
The candidate who satisfies the eligibility norms can then apply for the Exam of Telangana PSC Recruitment for Group II Services 2016. The applications were invited only in the online mode. Photostat copies, handwritten, typed and outside printed applications will be summarily rejected by the official authority.
The candidate must have to fill the OTR application in order to obtain the TSPSC ID. It should be remembered that the entered details must be accurate as the official authority is not responsible for any mistake. The details are:
- Aadhar details
- Personal details
- Address details
- Educational details
- Photograph and signature
After filling the OTR application, the candidate must have to visit the link in order to submit the application form. There, the candidates must have to enter the Notification number, name, TSPSC ID and date of birth.
- The candidates can preview the entered details. In the case, if the details are incorrect then the candidate can edit the same by visiting the Edit OTR link.
- After making the necessary changes, the aspirant must have to enter the qualification details, university details and eligibility.
- The candidate can now proceed further towards the payment of the fee.
- The amount of registration fee is Rs 100 and amount of examination fee is Rs 120 which can be paid online through SBI ePay.
- The pdf application will be generated after the payment of the fee which contains the necessary particulars. The ID number of the pdf application must be kept safe for the future reference.
Note: The reserved category and the unemployed candidates of the Telangana State only are exempted from the payment of the examination fee of Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016 for Group II Services Exam.
The candidates should remember that they can apply for the examination only if they are fulfilling the eligibility norms. These norms are set by the exam official authority for the candidates and needed to be fulfilled by them.
- The candidate must possess the bachelor degree from some recognized university.
- The candidate must be in between 18 to 44 years. For the post of prohibition and Excise sub – inspector, the upper age limit is 28 years.
Physical measurement for Post of prohibition and Excise sub – inspector
- The height of the candidate must be 165cms
- The height of the candidate must be 152.5 cm and the weight must be 45.5 kg.
The exam pattern is the mentioned here for the candidates which comprises of the general details of the exam like marking scheme, time duration, sections of the examination etc. It is mandatory to know the paper pattern before commencing the preparation.
- The examinations will be OMR based.
- The exam comprises of multiple choice questions.
- There are 4 papers and 2 and half hours will be allotted to solve each paper.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be granted to the candidates.
The scheme of exam is as follows:
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Marks|
|Paper 1||General studies and abilities||150||150|
|Paper 2||History, polity, and society||150||150|
|Paper 3||Economy and development||150||150|
|Paper 4||Telangana movement and state information||150||150|
- The admit card for the Telangana PSC 2016 Recruitment for Group II Services is expected to be released 7 days before the main recruitment examination.
- This document will be published only in the online mode and can be easily downloaded by using the ID number.
- The admit card will be checked in the examination hall, therefore, it should be free from errors.
- No pen or pencil mark will be tolerated on the admit card.
- The candidate must have to paste his recent photo on the same.
- If the candidate fails to download the hall ticket then he can contact 040 -23120301 or 020-23120302 or mail to [email protected]
The result will be declared soon after the recruitment examination in the online mode by the TSPSC i.e. official authority of the examination. The candidate who will qualify this Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016 for Group II Services Exam in order of merit can then called for the personal interview round in 1:2 ratios. The minimum marks for interview/ selection are 40% for OCs.
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016 for Group II Services – Selection Procedure
The selection procedure of the Telangana PSC 2016 Recruitment for Group II Services comprises of the following stages.
- Written examination (600 marks)
- Oral test in the form of interview (75 marks)
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of the both written examination and interview.
Telangana PSC Recruitment 2016 for Group II Services – Necessary documents
The following documents will be required at the time of document verification round of the Telangana PSC Recruitment for Group II Services 2016. Therefore, these documents must be kept ready.
- School study certificate
- Educational qualification round
- No objection certificate from the employer (if already employed)
- DOB certificate
- Declaration by the unemployed
|TS PSC Group 2 Advertisement||Click Here|