Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment 2016 – Cochin Shipyard Limited had published the advertisement for filling the various Workmen & Supervisory Cadre posts vacancies 2016. Interested and eligible candidates who are looking for govt. job in Kerala can apply online from the link provided below on this page.
Total Number of Vacancies – 400+
Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment 2016
Selection will be based on the marks secured by the candidates in the written test followed by shortlist candidates for the practical/skill/proficiency/physical tests as applicable. Candidates can check the complete process of application, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
Schedule for Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Commencement of Online Application||01 Feb 2016|
|Last date of submission of Online application||29 Feb 2016|
|Last Date of receipt of Online Application Print out
(Confirmation Page), copies of certificates and DD by post
|05 Mar 2016|
Result – Declared
Cochin Shipyard Limited has declared the Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment Result 2016. The following candidates (Roll number wise) have been short-listed for attending Phase II selection to be held at Training Institute, Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi on the dates and time indicated for the respective posts.
Note:- Please refer notification No. PERL/2(235)/15 dtd 25 Jan 2016, correspondence of even number notified on CSL website, OMR Written test (Phase I) held on 25th & 26th June 2016, answer keys published thereafter and roll numbers of short-listed candidates published vide office order of even no. dtd 12 July 2016.
- In the said office order dtd 12 July 2016, roll number B2080 may be read as B2082.
- The roll numbers B1943, B2224, B2543, B2848 and B2850 are also short-listed and call letters for Phase II for these candidates are being sent separately.
- Other terms and conditions of the notification No. PERL/2(235)/15 dtd 25 Jan 2016 shall apply.
Final Answer Key
Cochin Shipyard Limited has published the Final Answer Key of the Reruitment test. The direct link to check the same is also provided here for the sake of candidates.
Cochin Shipyard Limited has released the Call letter for the Reruitment test. To download Call letter Please enter your registration number,email id or mobile number and date of birth through the link given below to view/print your Call letter and instruction sheet. Please note that Call Letters are generated only to eligible candidates.
- Process is over now…!!!
Click Here to check Notification Regarding Travel Allowance.
Candidates can apply online for Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment 2016 for Workmen & Supervisory Cadre from the direct link provided below. Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying. Application window is open from 01 Feb 2016 to 29 Feb 2016.
- Application process is over now…!!!
Note: Candidates should submit only One Application against One post. Application once submitted shall be final.
Application fee of Rs. 200/- (Non-refundable) is applicable for all posts. Fee in the form of a crossed Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of “COCHIN SHIPYARD LIMITED” on any Nationalised bank payable at Kochi should be sent in original along with the online application print out. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Disability (PWD) need not pay application fee. They are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online from 01 Feb 2016 to 29 Feb 2016.
- Candidates can apply online from the direct link provided above.
- Candidates should submit only one application against one post.
- Candidates should ensure that all the entries have been correctly filled in and application form.
- After applying through online, candidate is required to take a print out of the Confirmation Page with unique Registration Number generated by the system, affix a recent passport size photograph, sign the application and send the same by post along with the Demand Draft (in original) and self attested copies of all certificates for proof of age, qualifications, mark sheets, experience, caste, disability etc, to “The Chief General Manager (HR & Training), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Kochi-682015”.
- The physical requirement for the posts reserved for Persons with Disabilities include ST, S, W, BN, L, SE, KC, MF, H, RW and PP (ST-Standing, S-Sitting, W-Walking, BN-Bending, L-Lifting, SE-Seeing, KC-Kneeling & Crouching, MF-Manipulating with Fingers, H-Hearing, RW-Reading & Writing, PP-Pulling and Pushing).
- Physical requirement for the post of Fireman (Sl No. B.17): Measurements (Height, weight, expanded and unexpanded chest) will be prescribed by Shipyard for short-listing of candidates for Physical efficiency tests. These tests will include running, lifting weights, climbing extension ladder, driving heavy vehicles etc and other related tests for fire fighting, which will be decided by Shipyard.
For all posts, depending upon the number of candidates eligible/short-listed, the selection process will be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi or at any other place in Kochi/ Kerala. Request for change in venue/dates of tests will not be entertained. The method of selection will include Written/ Practical / Skill / Proficiency/ Physical tests tentatively scheduled to be held in April/May 2016 or on any other dates notified by Shipyard.
Based on the marks secured by the candidates in the written test, Shipyard reserves the right to shortlist candidates for the practical/skill/proficiency/physical tests as applicable. Further, Shipyard reserves the right to fix minimum marks / standard for pass in the practical/skill/proficiency/physical tests.
Refer vacancy notification no. PERL/2(235)/15 dtd 25.01.2016 and syllabus published vide order no. No. PERL/2(235)/15-Vol II dtd 26 May 2016.
Due to administrative and other unavoidable constraints, the OMR based objective written tests scheduled on 18 June and 19 June 2016 as per clause 7 of the syllabus published dtd 26 May 2016, have been postponed to 25 June 2016 and 26 June 2016. Venue for the OMR based written test for all the posts is Sacred Heart College, Thevara, Kochi – 682013. The timings are as under:
Call letters for written test to eligible candidates will be available for downloading from CSL website in a week’s time. All other conditions of the syllabus published vide order no. No. PERL/2(235)/15- Vol II dtd 26 May 2016 remain unchanged.
For complete details of Cochin Shipyard Direct Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification