WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for Transport & Computer Supervisor – A Notification has been released from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of Transport & Computer Supervisor in West Bengal. Recruitment test for Transport & Computer Supervisor is conducted by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission.
WBSSC Transport & Computer Supervisor 2016
Candidates can check the complete information related to WBSSC Recruitment 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other important information on this page below.
|Name of the Post||Post Code||No. of Posts||Scale of Pay|
[Group – B Technical]
|Pay Band III (Rs. 7100 – 37600)
Grade Pay Rs. 3900
[Group – B Technical]
|Pay Band III (Rs. 7100 – 37600)
Grade Pay Rs. 3900
WBSSC Recruitment 2016
Application for WBSSC Recruitment 2016 for the above posts can be submitted online from the official website www.wbssc.gov.in. Those candidates who submitted their application on time as per schedule mention below, they are eligible to download the admit card for the written examination.
Schedule for the WBSSC Recruitment 2016
|Online submission of application starts||19 Feb 2016|
|Last date for online submission||18 Mar 2016|
|Date of Examination (Computer Supervisor)||24 Nov 2016|
|Date of Examination (Transport Supervisor)||18 Dec 2016|
WBSSC Result 2016 – Declared
Result of WBSSC Recruitment Exam 2016 for “Computer Supervisor” has been declared officially. Candidates can check the same through the direct link provided below.
WBSSC Admit Card 2016
Admit Card for WBSSC Recruitment Exam 2016 for Transport & Computer Supervisor is available for download as per the schedule.
- Admit card process is over…!!!
WBSSC Application Form 2016
Candidates can submit their application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other criteria before application online application. Candidates can also apply online from the direct link provided below.
- Application process is over now…!!!
On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates are advised to note down and mention the registration number for all communications, with the commission till you get a Roll Number.
Online Submission through Tathya Mitra Kendras
The Commission extends facility to submit application through about 1800 Tathya Mitra Kendras set up by the Govt. of West Bengal up to the level of Gram Panchayats in the rural areas of West Bengal.
Applicants may approach any of the Tathya Mitra Kendras (list provided in the website) with all particulars and a passport size photograph. The authorized staff of the Kendra will fill up the online application form on the basis of information provided by the applicant.
He / She will also scan the photograph and signature of the applicant and upload it.
Note: Candidates must check on screen detail information entered by the staff before proceeding for online payment.
All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (of 40% and above only) shall pay Rs. 240/- only [Examination fees – Rs. 200/- , Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/-] to the authorized staff of the Tahthy Mitra Kendra, while Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe / Persons with Disabilities (40% and above only) shall pay Rs. 40/- only [Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tahthy Mitra Kendra.
|Category||Examination Fee||Processing Fee||Total Amount|
|General (UR) / OBC||Rs. 200/-||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 220/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
|Person with Disabilities
(of at least 40% and above only)
|Nil||Rs. 20/-||Rs. 20/-|
Instruction to Candidates
Candidates are requested to go through the following instructions carefully before filling up the Online Form:
- Please go through the Instruction given on this page thoroughly before filling up the form.
- Each applicant has to upload his / her passport size photograph and signature. Images should be in .jpg format and size of both the image files should be less than 12 kb. Applicants are requested to check the image file before final uploading. Any request for changing / replacing images shall not be entertained once the form is submitted.
- Payment of fees can be done online using Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking or through Tathya Mitra Kendra.
- On successful payment and submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Applicants are advised to note down the Registration Number and quote it for all future communications, if any, with the Commission. Applicants are also advised to keep a copy of the application for their ready reference.
- In case the application cannot be submitted successfully and / or the bank transaction fails, the applicant has to submit a fresh application by remitting Application and / or Processing fee once again.
- In cases where the applicant do not receive the Registration Number even after successful bank transaction due to network failure or any such reason, the candidate need not apply again. Details of such candidates will be made available on Commission Website (http://wbssc.gov.in/) within 3 to 4 working days (excluding any public holidays) from the date of submission of application subject to the availability of the details from concerned bank. Commission will allocate Registration Number to all these applicants after closing of Online Application submission on 18-03-2016. In any case, such candidate has to keep a copy of his / her bank transaction details and may need to produce the same to the Commission if asked for.
- For any more clarification candidate may write to the Commission at [email protected]
The below-noted qualifications must be possessed by the Candidate on or before the date of publication of this advertisement.
For the post of Transport Supervisor
- Passed at least Madhyamik or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or Institution;
- A diploma in Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering from a recognized Institution;
- Two years’ experience in an automobile workshop of repute;
- Driving License for heavy vehicles.
For the post of Computer Supervisor
- Essential:- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and one year full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer application course (P.G.D.C.A) from an institute recognized by University Grant Commission (U.G.C) or All India Council for Technical Education (A.I.C.T.E.) or Government of West Bengal with three years’ working experience. OR
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University and “A ” level Certificate of Department of Electronics and Accreditation of Computer Classes (D.O.E.A.C.C.) course from an institute recognized by the Department of Electronics (DOE) Govt. of India with three years’ working experience.
Age Limit (as on 01 January 2016)
- Transport Supervisor : Not below 23 years and not more than 34 Years (Candidates Born between 02.01.1982 and 02.01.1993 shall only be eligible for this Posts)
- Computer Supervisor Not below 24 years and more than 35 Years (Candidates Born between 02.01.1981 and 02.01.1992 shall only be eligible for this Posts)
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The Scheme/Exam Pattern and Syllabus for recruitment to the posts of Transport Supervisor in the Office of the Governor’s (Household) Secretariat, Raj Bhavan, Government of West Bengal, to be recruited through RTC – 2016 shall be as the following:-
Scheme of Recruitment / Exam Pattern
- Candidates shall have to appear at an OFFLINE Examination of 100 marks.
- Out of the allotted 100 marks, 80 marks are fixed for Practical Oriented Examination and the rest 20 marks are for Interview.
- Duration of the Practical Oriented Examination will be 01 Hour i.e., 60 minutes.
Syllabus for Examination:
The syllabus for Examination shall be as detailed below:
- Internal Combustion Engine (IC Engine)
- Fuel Injection System with CRDI
- Transmission, Final Drive
- Suspension system
- Wheels alignment
- Wheels and Tyres
- Braking system with ABS
- MPFI/ ECU
- Charging and Starting system
- Overdrive and fluid drive
- Car air-conditioning system
- Engine cooling
- Auto electrical
- Turbocharger, Carburettor, Governors.
The Syllabus given above is only indicative and not exhaustive. Any change in Scheme and Syllabus made by the Commission will be published in Commission’s website in due course.
For complete details of WBSSC Recruitment 2016 – Download Advertisement