HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 – HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 will be done by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has issued notification for recruitment of 1156 Steno Typist (English, Hindi), Junior Scale Stenographer (English, Hindi), Senior Scale Stenographer (English), Wild Life Guard, Draftsman & various vacancies.
Total No.of Posts: 1156
HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply online for HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016. Before going to apply candidates must ensure their eligibility criteria. Selection will be made on the basis of test and interview. Candidates can check all the information regarding the recruitment process in the below post.
Schedule for HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Starting date of Online Application||23 Feb 2016|
|Last date of application form||22 Mar 2016|
|Last Date of Closing Deposit Fee||25 Mar 2016|
The Application Procedure for HSSC Stenographer 2016 Recruitment is available here for the Candidates. The Application Form is now available in the Online Mode on the Official website of the HSSC or direct link given below. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance without waiting the last date of submission of online application form. The printed copy of the online application form with necessary certificate must be brought at the time of verification / scrutiny-cum-interview. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office.
Here are the steps to successfully apply for the entrance test:
- Candidates should go to the Official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in or click on the link above for filling the Application Form.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply by clicking on ‘Register’ link through Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Government of Haryana website http://hssc.gov.in/. The candidate should provide all details while filling the Online Form.
- After applying online, your Login Id will be generated. You can select your own Password.
- Take print out of the Login Id and Password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form.
- Application fee can be paid through egrass Challan or online manner.
- After successful submission of complete application candidates can take two print out of application form and Fee payment Challan.
- Through Single login only you can apply for various posts as per eligibility in advertisement published. Only On-line application forms will be entertained i.e. application sent by post / in person will not be entertained
- SSC Haryana may use the student’s information for communication (SMS and Email) purpose.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission has the Notification for the recruitment of the 8 categories of Stenographer for the session 2016. Candidates should check the Eligibility Criteria before applying for the recruitment process. The Eligibility Criteria for all categories Stenographer is as follows:
- Candidates must have the 10+2/10+2, 1st division/Graduation or any other exam considered to be equivalent from any University or Board which is recognized.
- Candidates should have English Shorthand at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcription at a speed of 15 words per minute and mistake should not exceed 8% for the English Steno-typist post.
- For the Hindi Steno-typist post, candidates should have Hindi Shorthand at a speed of 64 words and the speed of transcription of 11 words per minute and mistake should not exceed 8%.
- Candidates should have the Hindi/Sanskrit up to Matric Standard.
- Candidates’ age should be between 17-42 years as per the eligibility criteria of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission.
The Exam Pattern of HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 is available here as per the previous year information. The Updated exam pattern is not available still. The Exam Pattern is as follows:
- The recruitment process will be based upon the Written Test and the Skill Test.
- The Written Test contains the 3 sections i.e. Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and General Intelligence and Reasoning.
- The Written Test will be objective type test in which 4 options will be given out of which one will be correct.
- Negative Marking will be there in the examination.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be given and for every wrongly marked answer, ¼ marks will be deducted from the final score.
|Name of the post||Vacancies (Revised)|
|Steno-Typist (English)||210+69=279 posts|
|Steno-Typist (Hindi)||175+49=224 posts|
|Steno-Typist (Both Languages)||192+94=286 posts|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (English)||19+6=25 posts|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi)||6+5=11 posts|
|Junior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)||28+33=61 posts|
|Senior Scale Stenographer (English)||10 posts|
|Senior Scale Stenographer (Both Languages)||49-2=47 posts|
|Wild Life Guard||33 posts|
|Deputy Ranger||49 posts|
|Mining Inspector||5 posts|
(Notified on 26 Feb 2016) – Refrence Haryana Staff Selection Comission’s Advt. No 12/2015 dated 10.12.2015.
- In the said advertisement against Category No. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6 the number of posts has been increased and revised break-up of posts can be checked HERE.
- In the said advertisement against Category No. 8 the number of posts has been decreased and revised break-up of posts can be checked HERE.
Selection will be made on the basis of test and interview.
Documents to be brought at the time of Interview
- All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications and other documents mentioned in the online application and one set of self-attested copies of all these certificates.
- Printed copy of online application form along with latest stamp size photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer and pasted on the application form.
- Original proof of earlier fee deposited i.e. Treasury Challan / credit Certificate issued by concerned treasury etc.
Note – Use of Mobile Phone and other electronics device in Haryana Staff Selection Commission Examination / Interview is strictly prohibited.
For more details of HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 – Download Official Notification