The Exam of CRPF Constables 2016 Recruitment will be conducted for the eligible candidates. This is the recruitment examination which is organized to recruit the aspirants for the post of constables. The official authority of this recruitment examination is CRPF i.e. Central Reserve Police Force. Candidates are advised to determine their eligibility before proceeding toward the written examination. This examination will be held in different zones, therefore, the notification for all the zones has been revealed separately. Candidates can apply against the vacancies of the home state only. The applications are invited from the eligible candidates only in the online mode. The aspirants can get the latest updates regarding the CRPF Constables Recruitment 2016 here.
Latest :- Final result for RME of CRPF Constable (Tech & Trades) Recruitment has been announced. Check the link below.
CRPF Constables Recruitment 2016
Candidates can apply online for the post of Constables through CRPF Recruitment from the official website crpf.nic.in. Those candidates who apply online on time they is eligible to download the admit card written examination which was held in the month of May 2016. Those who qualified in written examination are eligible to download the Admit Card for trade test.
Schedule for the CRPF Constable Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Online submission of application form starts||11 Feb 2016|
|Last date for registration||10 Mar 2016|
|Admit card for PST/ PET||20 Mar 2016|
|Commencement of PST/ PET||30 Mar 2016 to 20 Apr 2016|
|Result of the PST/ PET||30 Apr 2016|
|Availability of admit card for written examination||17 May 2016|
|Written examination||29 May 2016|
|Declaration of result||10 June 2016|
|Admit card for trade test||12 June 2016|
|Trade test||20 June 2016|
Following phase of CRPF Constables Recruitment 2016 have been completed as per details mentioned against each. Details of remaining phase wise examination of various recruitment are yet to be carried furnished as under :-
CRPF Constables Application Form 2016
If the applicant is satisfying all the norms then he can take a step towards the application form of CRPF Constables 2016 Recruitment. Candidates must remember that no applications will be accepted after the deadline. Also, the applicants are advised to go through the instructions first before filling the application form.
- The candidate can fill and submit the application form only in the online mode. There is no need to send the same via post or courier.
- There are three parts of the application form i.e. Part I, Part II and Part III.
- Part I comprises the personal details of the candidates like name, gender, educational qualifications, contact info etc.
- In part II, the candidate must have to upload his scanned photo and signature.
- The fee payment can be done in part III of the application form.
- The amount of the registration fee is Rs 50 which can be paid through:
- SBI Bank challan
- Net banking
- Credit/ debit card
- E- Payment through E- challan of the post office only
- It should be remembered that the challan other than SBI will be not accepted.
- The candidates are required to keep active their email id and phone numbers during the recruitment process.
- The photo and signature will be accepted only in 8 – bit JPEG format.
- Applications once submitted cannot be modified or altered. Therefore, the request for the same will not be processed.
- Females and reserved category applicants are exempted from the payment of the fee.
It is quite important for the aspirants to fulfill all the eligibility conditions. These eligibility norms are decided by the exam official i.e. CRPF for the candidates. It should be noted that if the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment then his candidature will be immediately canceled out.
- The application must be an Indian citizen.
- The candidate must have qualified class 10th or 12th from the recognized board.
- The age of the applicant must be in between 18 to 23 years all the posts. For the post of CT/ DVR, the age must be in between 21 to 27 years.
- The height of the male and female applicants must be 170cm and 157cm respectively.
For complete details of eligibility criteria for all the post candidates refer to the official notification / advertisement attached bottom on this page separately.
CRPF Constables Exam Pattern
The candidates who qualify in Stage-I (PST/PET) will be appeared in stage-II i.e. written test and informed in writing on the day of PST/PET (Stage-I). It is quite compulsory to know the exam pattern of the Exam of CRPF Constables Recruitment 2016 so as to prepare the strategy to qualify the examination. The exam pattern comprises the important and valuable details regarding the exam structure. Read the details here.
- The examination will be OMR based.
- The exam will be of total 100 marks.
- There are two parts of the examination namely knowledge of the subjects and knowledge of the trade.
- Two hours will be given to the candidates in order to complete the CRPF Constables Recruitment 2016 Exam.
- For each question, the candidate will get 1 mark.
- The candidate can mark the answer with blue/ black ball point pen only.
- The questions will be set both in Hindi and English. Accordingly, the paper can be answered in any one of these languages.
CRPF Constables Admit Card 2016
The admit card for the CRPF Constables 2016 Recruitment exam is issued by the official authority of the examination i.e. CRPF only in the online mode. The candidate can download the admit card by simply using the application number.
- Separate admit card will be published for all the recruitment levels.
- The admit card will not be sent by courier or post.
- The candidate must bring the identity proof like PAN Card, Aadhar Card etc for identification.
- The admit card for the next level can be downloaded only after qualifying the previous one.
CRPF Constables Result 2016
The Result of CRPF Constables Recruitment 2016 will be issued separately for all the levels. The candidate can check their result only in the online mode. The result will be announced by the official exam authority of the examination.
- Request for re – evaluation or re – conduct of examination will not be processed by the exam official.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the unreserved candidate will be 35% and 33% for the reserved category.
- If the tie persists between two candidates, then it can be eradicated by using the age factor. The aspirant with higher age will be preferred.
All candidates applying for the recruitment and prima-facie eligible will be asked to appear in Physical Standards Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Stage I – Physical Standard Test (PST) / Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Height bar and Physical efficiency test.
- 05 Kms race for the post of Constable (Driver & Fitter) only.
- 01 Mile(1.6 Km) race for the posts of other trade (except Driver & Fitter).
- Physical Measurement / Standard test
Stage II – Written Examination.
- The candidates who qualify in STAGE-I (PST/PET) will be appeared in stage-II i.e. written test and informed in writing on the day of PST/PET (Stage-I).
Stage III – Trade test (practical assessment in two modes (Objective & Subjective) which will be qualifying in nature.
- All the candidates declared pass in written examination will undergo trade test which will be qualifying in nature.
- Trade test/practical assessment to be done in two events as subjective and objective i.e. practical assessment and written skill, which will be qualifying in nature.
Stage IV – Medical examination and checking of Testimonials/Review Medical Examination.
- Only those candidates who have scored above the cut off marks fixed by the CRPF in Written Examination for each trade/Category will be required to appear in the Medical Examination.
Stage V- Mode of selection/drawal of final merit list.
- After completion of medical examination test/Review medical examination, State and category wise merit namely General, SC, ST, OBC & Ex-servicemen will be drawn separately for each trade’s candidates (male/female separately) on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained in written test by the candidate
- The Schedule of recruitment for stage -I, stage-III and stage-IV is tentative.
- The tentative schedule of phase / stage wise recruitment process shall be uploaded in CRPF website.
CRPF Recruitment Official Notification
Candidates can check the official notification for more details of CRPF Recruitment 2016 for the various posts in different zones like South zone, North eastern zone, Central zone and J&K zone separately from below.
Zone wise notification for CRPF Recruitment 2016
- South Zone notification
- North Eastern Zone notification
- Central Zone notification
- Jammu & Kashmir Zone notification