The Application Form of CRPF Constables Recruitment 2016 is published by the official authority of the examination i.e. CRPF for the candidates who would like to apply for this recruitment examination. The application for various posts will is available online mode only. The aspirants are advised to read the instructions first before applying for the examination. The candidates can get the necessary information regarding the CRPF Constables 2016 Application Form here.
|Online submission of application form starts||11 Feb 2016|
|Last date for registration||10 Mar 2016|
CRPF Constables 2016 Application Form
The candidate should remember that the Application Form of CRPF Constables 2016 is published in the online mode only. Those who interested to apply for various posts can apply online before the last date of application form as per schedule. Before filling the application form, the aspirants are required to go through the complete instructions. Candidates can also apply from the direct link provided below.
- Application Process is over..!!
The amount of fee which is required to fill along with the Application Form of CRPF Constables 2016 is Rs. 50 for the Male applicants of the general/ OBC category. Women and other reserved categories are exempted from the payment of the fee. This amount of fee can be paid through the following mode:
- Through SBI challan mode
- E-payment through e-challan of the post office only
- Internet banking through any bank
- Credit / debit card of any bank
Note: Challan other than SBI will be not accepted by the official authority.
Steps wise Instructions for Online Applications
- The candidate can use the appropriate link which is illustrated here in the post which can take the candidate to their destination.
- Once the home page is opened, then the candidate can find the link for the constables recruitment (Tech. and trades) and then click on ‘Apply’ or the direct link is provided above.
- The aspirants can now enter the basic details in Part I of the application form which is mandatory to fill. These details are:
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Marital status
- Contact info
- Educational details
- Experience details
- Declaration etc
- After entering the above information, the candidates are advised to check the details once and then enter the security code. Click for the final submission.
- In Part II of the Application Form of CRPF Constables 2016, the aspirants will upload the photo and signature.
- Proceed to pay the fee in the online mode in Part III of the application form.
- The applicant can take the hard copy of the CRPF Constables Application Form 2016 for the future reference.
Note: No alterations or changes can be made in the submitted application form after the final submission; therefore, utmost care should be taken to furnish the accurate details in the application form.
Requirement while filling Online Applications
There are some mandatory requirements which are required to fulfill before filling the CRPF Constables Application Form 2016. These obligatory details are illustrated here as follows:
- The candidate should require the scanned photograph and signature. The photo must be latest. The size of the photo and signature must be in between 4 kb to 12 kb.
- Only 8-bit JPEG format is accepted. Photo and signature in other formats will be rejected.
- The photo must be clear and crisp.
- The signature must be done on the white paper.
- Valid email and mobile number are required as these will be used at the time of electronic communication. Also, these details must be filled correct and no alterations can be done after the final submission.
- The application form is considered as complete without the payment of the fee.