The Exam of Patna High Court Clerk, Stenographer and Writer Recruitment 2016 will be conducted on 17 Jul 2016 by the official authority of the examination i.e. Patna High Court. This is the recruitment examination which is organized in order to recruit the deserving candidates for the post of Clerk, Writer, and Stenographer. The candidates can apply for the examination from as per the schedule. It is advised to check the eligibility status first before applying for the same. The candidates can get the requisite information regarding the Patna High Court Recruitment for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer 2016 here in this post.
- Patna High Court Recruitment Answer Key 2016 for Clerk & Writer have been published. Check the link below.
- Total no. of Post : 1681 (Clerk) 936 (Deposition Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk) and 1057 (Stenographer)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200 in pay band-1 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400
Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer
The important dates for the Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Writer, Clerk and Stenographer are released by the official exam authority in order to provide the relevant information regarding the same.
|Releases of notification||07 Feb 2016|
|Application procedure starts on||09 Feb 2016|
|Application procedure ends on||01 Mar 2016|
|Admit Card Release||01 Jul 2016|
|Exam date – Clerk||17 Jul 2016|
|Re-Exam date – Clerk||21 Aug 2016|
|Re-Exam date – Writer||13 to 16 & 19 Sep 2016|
|Result Release||To be announced|
Note:- Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 Examination for the post of Deposition Writer-cum-Typist-cum-Clerk Stands Cancelled. Re-examination is scheduled to be held from 13 to 16 & 19 Sep 2016. Check the official Notification below.
Question Paper & Answer Key – Published
Below are the questions and its proposed answers in respect of the screening test for the post of Clerks & Writer. If any candidate has any grievance against the correctness of any answer he/she may file objection along with authority (evidence of such objection) and his/her roll number within 5 days of pubucation of the notice.
For the Post of Writer
For the Post of Clerk
After verifying the eligibility status, the candidate can proceed towards the application form of Patna High Court Recruitment for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer 2016 Exam. The candidates are advised to go through the details regarding the application first before filling the application form.
- Application Process is over…!!!
- For Unreserved Category : Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Category : Rs. 250/-
Note: The application form of Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer can be submitted on or before he last date. After then, the links has been deactivated.
How to Apply Online
- The candidates can apply only in the online mode from the official website or through the given above link. The applications other than online mode will be discarded by the official authority.
- The candidate must have to select the post for which he is interested in applying.
- Then it is required to enter the required information:
- Name of the candidate (In block letters)
- Name of the father
- Date of birth
- Qualification details
- Contact information and other requisite information
- The candidate can then upload the scanned photo and signature in both Hindi and English language.
- The scanned photo must be in the size 10 to 20 kb.
- The size of the scanned signature is 5 to 10 kb.
- Both photo and signature will be accepted in the JPEG format.
- Now, the candidate can submit the form for the exam of Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer and proceed towards the payment procedure.
- The amount of the registration fee is Rs. 500/- and Rs. 250/- for unreserved and reserved category applicants.
- The payment can be done via bank challan in SBI Patna, account number 35411934162 of Convener, Co-ordination Committee.
The eligibility norms are described here for the candidates. These norms are set by the exam official as per the requirement of the examination. It is obligatory to fulfill all the eligibility conditions in order to apply for the Exam of Patna High Court Recruitment 2016 for Clerk, Stenographer and Writer. Read the details here.
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicants must have the graduation degree from any recognized university.
- Also, computer proficiency is the necessary qualification.
For Stenographer : The candidates must have knowledge of Stenography in English/Hindi. The minimum speed in stenography shall be at the rate of 80 words per minute in English and 60 words per minute in Hindi with typing speed at the rate of 45 words per minute in English and 35 words per minute in Hindi on Computer. A certificate in Stenography issued by an institute recognized by Central/State Government is essential.
For Writer : The candidate must have knowledge of Hindi or English Typing. The minimum speed should be 30 words per minute in Hindi and 40 words per minute in English on Computer. A certificate in Hindi or English Typing issued by an institute recognized by Central/State Government is essential. Candidate who have been knowledge of both English and Hindi typing will be given weightage.
Note: The ‘Sahityalankar Degree’ obtained from Hindi Vidyapeeth, Deoghar or any other such degree obtained from such other institution shall not be treated as valid qualification to be equivalent to Graduation.
Age limit (as on 01 Jan 2016 )
|Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class (Male)||18||40|
|Un-reserved, Backward Class
and Extremely Backward Class (Female)
|Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe (Male & Female)||18||42|
This recruitment examination is going to be held in order to check the aspirant’s ability. Therefore, to qualify this examination, it is important to know the exact exam pattern so as to prepare the best strategy to qualify the same. The aspirants are suggested to go through the exam pattern of Patna High Court 2016 Stenographer, Clerk and Writer Recruitment which is described here.
- The exam will be conducted in the online format.
- The written examination will be of 90 marks and the viva – voce will be of 10 marks.
- The exam paper will be of both subjective and objective type.
- There are four sections in the examination.
The distribution of marks per section is described here:
|General knowledge and current affairs||25 marks|
|Hindi Language||20 marks|
|Mathematics and matriculation standards||25 marks|
|English Language||20 marks|
The Selection procedure of Patna High Court 2016 Clerk, Stenographer and Writer Recruitment comprises of the following levels or stages.
- Written test and Viva Voce (90 + 10 = 100 marks)
- Personal interview (10 marks)
Complete Vacancy Details
|Extremely Backward Class||302||190||169|
|Female of Backward Class /
Extremely Backward Class /
Schedule Caste / Schedule Tribe