UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 Recruitment for 5306 Vacancies has been announced by the UP State Commission. The vacancies has been released for recruitment in various region and offices under the recruitment cell of UP State Commission. There will be reservation for various category of the candidates and hence, there will be a different number of Vacancies for different categories. Candidates can apply for 5306 Vacancies as per schedule mention below. Candidates can check the complete details of UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 application process, eligibility criteria and other information on this page below.
Latest Updates –
- UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 Typing Test Result has been announced. Check “Result” link given below.
- Number of posts for Junior Assitant has been decreased from 46 to 38. Read the complete notice HERE
टंकण परीक्षा अनुपस्थित अभ्यर्थियों की टंकण परीक्षा के संबंध मे सूचना।
Total Vacancies – 5306
- अनारक्षित – 3258
- अनुसूचित जाति – 976
- अनुसूचित जनजाति – 135
- अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग – 937
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016
Candidates who qualified the Junior Assistant test are informed that admit card for tyuping test is available on the official website as per schedule. The final results for the Recruitment of UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 will be displayed after the typing test has been conducted. Candidates will get all the updates here related to UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 Recruitment.
Revised Schedule for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2016 is given below.
|Last date to apply for recruitment||07 Mar 2016|
|Last date to submit fees||09 Mar 2016|
|Last date for submission of form||11 Mar 2016|
|Written Exam||24 Apr 2016|
|Announcement of result||14 Jun 2016|
|Notification released for typing test||02 Jul 2016|
|Commencement of typing test||11 Jul 2016|
|End of typing test||31 Aug 2016|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Application Form 2016
The online registration is a mandatory step and must be completed by all the applicants. There is no option for offline application submission. The online registration has started and the candidates can find the relevant details and requisite details in this section.
- Application process is over….!!!
|श्रेणी||आवेदन शुल्क (Rs.)||ऑनलाइन प्रक्रिया शुल्क (Rs.)||योग (Rs.)|
|अन्य पिछड़ा वर्ग||70||25||95|
Steps for filling Registration form
Step 1 – Personal Information Submission:
- Use the link mentioned above to reach the official web page for registration.
- The online form will have the section for the submission of the personal details in which you are to submit the following:
- Candidate’s name
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s or Husband’s Name
- Domicile Status
- Employment Status
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Step 2 – Academic Details:
- The marks and other details of the academic years are to be entered in the next section of the online form which will comprise of High School and Intermediate Exam Details
Step 3 – Other Details are to be submitted in the application form
- Now the candidates will be allotted a unique registration number which will act as their reference number throughout the recruitment process.
Candidates applying online need not send hard copy of the Online Application filled by them online or any other document / certificate / testimonial to the UPSSSC Office. However they are advised to take printout of the Online Application and retain it for further communication with the UPSSSC.
The commission has released the eligibility criteria for the recruitment process which must be satisfied by all the candidates. All are advised to begin the online registration only after confirming the eligibility for the recruitment process. The details are mentioned in the following section.
- The candidates must have passed the Intermediate Exam of UP Board or any other govt. recognized board.
- The candidates must have a typing speed of 25 words (Hindi) and 30 words (English) in one minute.
- DOEACC CCC Certificate or any other certificate provided by an institution recognized by the Govt.
The following candidates will be given preference:
- Who have served in the UP Military Force for 2 years
- ‘B’ certificate holders of Cadet Corps
Age Limits and Relaxations
- As per the eligibility norms for the Recruitment Exam of UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016, the candidates’ age must be in between 18 and 40 as on 1.7.2016.
- The candidates of reserved categories will be eligible for relaxation as per the norms of the Govt.
- The candidates who are outstanding players of Classified Sports will be eligible for an age relaxation of 5 years.
- PH candidates will be given a relaxation of 5 years
- Ex-Servicemen will be given 3 years of age relaxation
- After the candidates have completed the fee remission, they should wait for 2 days and then log into their online accounts to submit the information of the transaction.
- In case the candidates have committed any error in the online form, they are to re-apply and re-submit the form fee. The earlier submitted fee for the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 Recruitment will not be adjusted in any manner.
- Finally, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of their passport sized photo and signature in the online form. Please remember that the size of the scans should not exceed 50KB and that the format should be JPG or JPEG or JPE.
- The forms of the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 Recruitment which are received without these scans or with photo uploaded in place of signature or vice versa will be rejected.
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Admit Card 2016
- Admit Card process is over…!!!
The commission has released the admit card for all the eligible candidates. It will have the identifying details of the holder and is mandatory to be brought on the exam day. Without the admit card, no candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
The admit cards is released online, the download link for which is also hosted on this page. The candidates will need their registration to download their admit cards.
The admit card will carry a lot of information for the candidate as well as the UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 Recruitment exam invigilators which is given below:
- Name, Photo, Signature, Category and other details of the holder
- Exam Venue, Date, Time of Reporting and Time of Exam
- Roll Number for the exam
- Language of question paper and other details of the exam
Keep the soft copy of the admit card safe as the document will be required even after the written exam and losing the hard copy will render it unreachable.
The written exam will be of objective type and will be of 40 marks.
Duration of exam: 1 hour
|Section Number||Subject or Topic||Number of Questions||Marks|
|Part 1||Hindi (Written and Cognizance)||40||20|
|Part 2||General Intelligence Test||20||10|
|Part 3||General Knowledge||20||10|
UPSSSC Junior Assistant Result 2016
- The results for each of the exam round will be released online and we shall be hosting the appropriate links for all our readers on this page.
- The candidates should note that the final results will be released only after the interview has been conducted and that the candidates should not consider themselves entitled to the recruitment by mere qualification of the written exam.
For more detail of UPSSSC Junior Assistant 2016 Recruitment – Download Official Notification.