The Admit Card of HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 will be available after the closure of the Online Application. There is no exact date of the availability of the Admit Card still. Candidates will be able to download the Admit Card in the Online Mode on the Official website of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates must download the Admit Card when it will be officially available. Check more information regarding the Admit Card in below post.
HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Admit Card
Downloading Link of HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Admit Card: The Link will be active soon.
Official website to download Admit Card: www.hssc.gov.in
Steps to download the Admit Card
The Admit Card of HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 will be the valid proof of the Identity of the Candidates. After downloading the Admit Card, Candidates must carry it while appearing in the entrance exam.
Here are the steps to download the Admit Card:
- Go to the Official web portal of the Commission of Haryana Staff Selection i.e. www.hssc.gov.in or click on the link available here when it will be active.
- Search for the Link of Admit Card i.e. ‘HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 Admit Card’ and Click on it.
- Candidates should enter the Registration Number and the Password provided to the Candidates at the time of Online Application Form Filling.
- After filling the details, the Admit Card will be available on the screen.
- Candidates should save the Admit Card and Take a print of it for the entrance examination.
- Candidates should check and verify the details in the admit card after downloading it.
- If any of the wrong detail found in the admit card then the candidates must report it to the Commission at the earliest and well before the commencement of the examination.
- No discrepancy in the admit card information will be resolved during the examination and coming with admit card having wrong particulars may lead to the rejection of the candidate from the examination.
The Admit Card of HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016 will contain the following information given below:
- Candidates’ Name
- Candidates’ Address
- Candidates’ Category
- Candidates’ Registration Number
- Candidates’ Signature
- Candidates’ Photograph
- Date, Time and Venue of the exam
- Reporting time for the exam
- Other Important Information
Important Points to Remember
- As the Admit Card is the validity proof of the candidates so the candidate must carry it during the exam.
- Candidates must carry a valid id proof with the admit card i.e. Aadhar Card, Voter ID card or Pan Card etc.
- The admit card will be verified during the entry in the examination hall and candidates without the admit card will not be allowed to enter.
- Candidates must keep a hard copy of the admit card safe for the future reference.
- Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall in case of any discrepancy in the information about the Admit card of HSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2016.